Fate 22

Playful Fate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

See you at Lotte World. 4PM.

Don’t be late! I’ll be waiting for you at the entrance.

<3

 

DARA: Again. Another note on my locker! I guess I’ll just ride a bus there..

TAEYANG: Hey, Dara! Glad to meet you here! I’ve got something to tell you.. free now?

DARA: <*bites lower lip> Not really. <*points at the locker>

TAEYANG: See you at Lotte World. 4PM. Don’t be late! I’ll be waiting for you at the entrance. Love. <*stares at Dara> From Jiyong?

DARA: <*nods> Endless dates with Kwon Jiyong. <*chuckles>

TAEYANG: Dara. You’re acting a little different lately.. <*paused> Are.. you happy when you’re with him?

DARA: <*rubs forehead> I.. i.. I’m not sure too. But, let’s not talk about this now shall we?

TAEYANG: Alright then. Remember, you must not fall in love with him!

DARA: <*nods in agreement> By the way, Mohawk namja, could you possibly give me a ride to Lotte World? <*smiles widely>

TAEYANG: Aish! When will it only be me, I wonder? Okay, let’s go then.

 

Taeyang drove Dara to Lotte World with his new black Ferrari. They both reach the amusement park 10 minutes later. Of course, knowing that she was late already, Dara immediately hop off the car and ran towards the entrance.

 

TAEYANG: Yah, Dara-ssi?! Not even a thank you?

 

Dara ran as fast as she could to the entrance to meet Jiyong. She knew it all this while that Jiyong hates to wait. She stopped a few metres aways seeing him lying on a bench with his eyes close while mumbling something.

 

JIYONG’S POV

She is 10 minutes late! What if something happened to her on the way here? Should I give her a call?

 

JIYONG: SANDARA PARK, WHERE ARE YOU?!

 

Kids playing tags, teenagers eating cotton candies, salesman selling tickets, couples having their own private time on rides and what not stopped what they were doing and  turned to look at Jiyong.

Jiyong did not realize that he had others attention on his this time. Dara continued walking and stopped in front of Jiyong.

 

DARA: <*pokes Jiyong’s shoulder> YAH! YAH! I’m here. Don’t simply shout my name!

JIYONG: <*got up immediately> Oh, finally! Sandara Park is here! You know how worried was I when I knew you were 10 minutes late!

 

Jiyong pulled Dara down to sit on the bench and gave her a tight hug. Dara responded him with a hug and assured him that she’s safe now with a peck on his neck.

 

DARA: What did I just do?! Sorry. Really. I’m sorry. I was talking to my friend when we both met at the lockers area.

JIYONG: Arrasso. Don’t be late next time, alright? <*holds on to Dara’s hand tightly> Let’s go have fun now, shall we? <*smiles>

DARA: <*nods> <*whispers into Jiyong’s ears while tip-toeing> Must we.. really hold hands? I..

JIYONG: <*butts in> You’re shy, right? <*screams> Listen h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter