Fate 21

Playful Fate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae Rin found it hard to further deny her feelings as it was clear that she has already fell for TOP. She could try to deny it for all she wants but the sight of BOM with TOP really bugged her.

The gaze in TOP’s eyes when he looks at BOM is somehow different from when he looks at Chae Rin. It depicts desire, lust and maybe there was even sparks in there. It wasn’t obvious before this but Chae Rin definitely noticed the sudden change in TOP’s behaviour whenever she mentioned BOM.

Feeling a little uneasy at the thought of them being alone together, she decided that she needed to follow BOM to see what is really going on with the two of them.

 

Shortly after BOM excused herself to go to the washroom, TOP too went to the gents. He came out wondering what took BOM so long since she went in earlier than him actually.

In the washroom, BOM was actually patting her face with some cold water to calm herself down. She feels awkward to be around TOP now after that kiss. The fact that she is alone with him today made her even more nervous. After a while, she decided that she should be fine so she walked out the washroom after taking a deep breath and there he is standing as he leaned against the wall looking at her suspiciously.

 

BOM: What do you think you’re doing here?

TOP: Last time I checked, the Student Lounge is not yours but I was just wondering if everything’s okay. What took you so long?

BOM: Nothing. Just fixing my make up.

TOP: Oh, so you want to look good to me then? <*chuckles softly>

BOM: What?!

TOP ignored her and went on laughing by himself softly. BOM is getting more furious as seconds pass by with him laughing in front of her. As BOM is getting enough of this embarrassment by him, she decided to walk away after calling him a conceited jerk.

BOM: I’m leaving.

 

TOP didn’t want to let this chance to slip. He knows that it won’t be easy for him to ask her out to talk to him but now that she is right in front of him, he can’t find the right words to express his thoughts. BOM was walking away and he knew he had to do something to stop her.

BOM suddenly felt her arm being pulled with some force so she stumbled backwards. She turned to face him and asked him what he wants from her fiercely. TOP smiled a genuine smile for the first time since they were here. He pulled her in suddenly and kissed her softly as he held her face closely with both hands. BOM went wide eyed and couldn’t respond for a moment. She lightly pushed him after a while which caused him to break off the kiss.

 

TOP: I couldn’t find the right words to express my feelings. I don’t know what I’m feeling but I just want you to listen carefully. I can’t stop thinking about you and our kiss. It wasn’t just a kiss like you said so I apologize for that. I think that, I.. I might actually have feelings for you.

BOM stares at him in daze unable to fully process everything that he is saying to her at that moment.

BOM: You what? WHAT?

TOP: Don’t you feel the same?

BOM: What?! Yes. No I mean n…..

TOP: Oh shut up.< chuckles lightly*>

 

TOP shut her up by lightly pushing her to the wall and went in for a fuller kiss this time with his hands on her waist. She lightly squirmed when his hands left her waist but he immediately place them on her jaw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter