Fate 40

Playful Fate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hold up! First of all. Hello. This is Shin. The long awaited Honeymoon is finally here. I've done the first part and you shall wait for the second part (Lee is working on it) which is coming soon.  Without further ado, I welcome you to the first part of what I would like to call it as the Honey Fate. It's a long chapter. Enjoy! Play the songs for the added effect. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mr and Mrs Kwon, congratulations on your wedding! We have been notified that you are on a trip for your honeymoon so we would like to present you this bottle of champagne and cheesecake as a congratulatory gift from us." exclaimed one of the air stewardess.

 

Jiyong who was reading on his Ipad looked up in shock and was slightly taken by surprise due to the sudden 'ambush'.

 

If only Jiyong and Dara could see their own faces right now, both having the exact same expression while looking at the lady.

 

In an instant, he quickly wrapped his left arm around Dara who was sitting on his left, facing the window. Why you ask? Well it’s because at the moment they looked more like brothers on a vacation than a newlywed couple on their honeymoon.

 

 

After 8 hours of flying they finally arrived. It was late evening when they arrived at Maldives.

Feeling a bit jet lagged, they decided that they should explore the inside of their resort that night and only proceed to outdoor the next day.

Dara was lying on their bed before she realized that Jiyong wasn't around. She walked out and saw him in the jacuzzi and so she decided that she too, wanted to get into the jacuzzi to stop feeling so jet lagged. She changed into the new bikini she bought for the honeymoon.

 

Jiyong had his eyes closed when he suddenly felt some water splashing.

"I thought you slept already." he broke the silence.

"I’m tired but I still feel so jet lagged." answered Dara as she stretched her arms to ease her muscles.

Jiyong's phone began beeping so he reached out and opened it to see 3 messages from Daesung, Seungri and TOP.

 

From : Daesung

Hyung, I heard that they have channels specially for for the honeymoon package. Is that true?

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes at this and proceed to the next message.

 

From : Seungri

Hyung, I want nephews and nieces soon!!

 

 

From : TOP

Yah. Just let out the beast in you. Bom and I can only help you guys this far. You liked her before. I'm sure she still turns you on!

 

What the heck?

 

Dara was looking at Jiyong and thinking why was he chuckling to himself.

She then stood up, wanting to go to bed and see what channels they have on their tv.

 

Oh crap. I'm having a cramp on my left feet.

 

Dara was so sure she was going to fall back into the water when Jiyong quickly came forward as he held her waist to hold her in place.

Awkward.

"Yah, don't be such a ert!" Dara noticed that he was staring and slapped his arm away because his face was facing her chest.

"What's there to see?" Jiying retaliated and Dara stormed off to take a shower.

 

They were sitting on their bed when Jiyong decided to call for room service since they were both too tired to go out that night.

Dara was eating her food and Jiyong, his when he was randomly changing the channel until he stopped to check his phone.

Her eyes widened while staring at the television and only when she started choking did Jiyong look up.

"What's wrong?" Jiyong asked when he heard weird sound coming from the television.

 

Then he started laughing hysterically.

"You've never seen such thing?" asked Jiyong as he . Seeing how she was uncomfortable he decided to stick to that channel. It was pure joy for him to torment her.

"Yah, can you please change the channel?" asked Dara as she looked at everywhere else besides the tv.

"What's wrong? We're friends right? Friends, like buddies watch together. There's nothing wrong about that." Jiyong was chuckling so hard.

"Then can you at least turn down the volume? What will people be thinking of when they walk pass our door???" Dara was horrified.

"That we're making love."

 

Oh god. Hold me tight. Or I might just faint right now.

 

"Yah. Pass me the remote control." said Dara, being stern this time. "Or I will get it myself." she continued.

Jiyong didn't reply her but he just kept the remote high up with his other hand, away from her and at that moment the lady on the screen started so loud.

Dara decided that she has had enough.

"Fine!" Dara huffed before she climbed over trying to snatch the remote control from him

She pinned his left arm on the headboard and tried to get it from him but he was way too strong. Her legs were beginning to feel wobbly so she decided to sit on him for support.

 

In other words, she was straddling him.

 

"Give it to me!" Dara said.

"What? Pleasure?" Jiyong continued teasing her as he took the remote control with his other arm and alternating them with ease each time Dara pins one of his arm on the headboard with all her might.

Jiyong was being distracted when he laughed at the screen when the position in which the actors were in was similar to how Dara is straddling him right now.

 

It looks so wrong yet so y. HAHAHAHAHA.

 

Dara took that opportunity to pin both of his hands on the headboard and hell do they look y in that position.

 

If only she realizes how she looks like a deprived wife right now.

 

She totally forgot that she was wearing the bath robe which could easily untie by itself. She was struggling to get the remote control from his hands when she noticed that he was staring at her body.

 

What??

 

She looked down and quickly tried to tie up her bathrobe when Jiyong held her hands, stopping her in place.

Jiyong smiled to himself now knowing what Top's message meant.

"You look y in that." Jiyong said with an innocent face while Dara can’t help but to blush.

 

She wanted to stand up but soon realized that Jiyong's hands were holding her waist in place and that's when she noticed the awkward position they were in.

"You know what? Let's just fulfil our friends' wishes. We're married anyway." he nuzzled his nose on her neck. "Hmmm. You smell good."

Dara was being utterly confused as she didn't know if she should let him or not. She understood that men have their needs especially since he is now her husband but she wasn't sure if she was willing to go that far to achieve what she wanted.

"What about being friends?" Dara tried to protest as she held in while he was sniffing her.

"Screw that. I have such a y wife I'm just going to keep her." Jiyong said as he smiled.

Dara didn't take his words seriously as she thought he was just going to as usual. Until he pulled her robe off.

 

JUST GOT REAL. ..... Damn it. I’m gonna kill Bom and TOP. Little miss evening dress my .

 

Dara felt so embarrassed especially since she was so close to him. Ahem. She was on top of him, in her lingerie.

 

He started on her neck causing her breathing to become irregular. She felt so hot suddenly and her eyes naturally closed as he continued with what he was doing. When her eyes finally fluttered open she could see that he has turned off the light of the room leaving only one side lamp to light up the room.

 

The atmosphere was getting so sensual and the moans coming from the television was definitely playing its part as well. Jiyong's hand reached out for the remote control as he turned off the tv.

 

Suddenly she could hear Jiyong's groans as he looked at her chest. She looked down wondering what made him make such a sound when she saw it! It was her erect slightly evident due to the thin fabric of her pajamas a.k.a. the lingerie.

 

"Dara."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I need you."

 

"WHAT!?"

 

Jiyong just took her hand and place it at his bulge to let her understand.

 

My lord… my..my baby hands!!!!!!

 

He started marvelling at her cleavage as he held one strap in his hand while looking at her as if asking for permission.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter