Fate 39

Playful Fate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Press play!

 

 

One day, Bom was busy because Top asked her out for a dinner while Chae Rin had errands to run so she was left alone and assured them that she could stay alone. She was bathing when she heard a sound coming from outside. The maids already went home as it was quite late already. She wrapped herself in her bathrobe and came out to see what was going on

 

Oh did someone break into the house? Dara was beyond petrified.

 

At that moment she swore she saw the curtains moving and she screamed loudly after hearing a thud and ran over to the phone to call their security guards in before sounding their alarm.

 

It was a chaos that night. The police were called over and her friends came over including Taeyang and Bom came with TOP. Even Seungri and Daesung came over.

 

“I'm so sorry for troubling all of you. Maybe it's just my imagination.” Dara looked down feeling embarrassed.

 

Just then the police came in with a fabric that got caught in the bushes where the trepasser must have jumped into from the balcony in the living room.

 

"Oh my god. Have you called Jiyong?" Chae Rin stood up and went to Dara to hold her just to make her feel more secure.

 

Dara just shook her head lightly. Why would she call him? It's not like she is anybody to him. Oh right, she is his wife according to the law and papers.

 

"Seungri can you please call him and inform him about this?" Chae Rin turned at Seungri in which he immediately nodded.

 

Dara was going on about how they shouldn't trouble him over this matter as he might be really busy but they won't take any of it

 

The head of security walked over to Dara. "Madam, Young master Kwon has instructed us to tighten the security so we will have another extra 20 guards outside of the house so don't be alarmed when you see more of us outside. Dara nodded in response and wondered if Jiyong was annoyed by the little chaos she created at home when he wasn't around.

 

“We’ll all sleep here tonight. It will definitely be safer with some of the guys as well.” said Bom before the guys widen their eyes at the sudden revelation but nodded anyway. Jiyong was their best friend, more like brother. They wouldn’t mind keeping his wife safe on his behalf when he’s not around.

 

That night before she went to bed, she received a text message.

 

From : Jiyong

Turn on the house alarm and close all the windows before you sleep. Goodnight, Dara.

 

She smiled to herself thinking this guy still has some conscience left in him after all.

 

This is why the Kwons never released her identity officially to the public. Their wedding pictures that were released to the public were also blurred out. They were afraid that she might get harassed by the public seemingly how Jiyong is no different than a celebrity with his fame, money, looks and obsessive worshippers as Dara would like to call them.

 

Very quickly, it has already been 3 weeks since Jiyong was away. Earlier on, Dara actually told Mr. Park, her boss to keep quiet about the matter between Dara and Jiyong and he agreed to do so. As of now, most of the guys who has always taken a liking on Dara from the moment she joined their company still treats her like how they used to. Dara is very attractive after all, especially since she is a young woman with good looks and brains, already with a good head start in her career.

 

That evening, Dara’s co-workers were talking about going to the club on Saturday to celebrate the comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter