Fate 23

Playful Fate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day
 

Taeyang quickly went around finding for Dara the moment he arrived in college. After fetching her from the park on the night before, they were both totally quiet throughout the whole journey back to her house. Taeyang knew that she was emotionally unstable and he was in no position to question her any further which will only make matter worse. Therefore, the only sentence he uttered to Dara was “ Goodnight ” when he was dropping her off. Nonetheless, he was extremely worried about her, even going to her house first thing the next morning to check on her but what surprised him was that Dara already went to college all by herself.
 

Taeyang went to every corner of the college to search Dara but she is nowhere to be found not even in the old Music Room which Taeyang introduced to her when she first came to Alive Nolza where she would normally be hiding in whenever she is feeling a bit down.
 

Bom and Chae Rin are also finding her after being alerted by Taeyang. They didn’t know what was the matter but from the tone of Taeyang’s voice, they can definitely tell that something serious must have happened so they both got to work to search for Dara immediately without questioning any further even putting aside the fact that they were both not on good terms lately.
 

TAEYANG’s POV

Aish where is Dara? How big exactly is this building? How hard can it be to find a girl here?

 

Those questions were immediately answered when he accidently come across Dara sitting at the garden where most students won’t be at. She was hidden behind a huge tree so he was really lucky to have found her anyway.

TAEYANG: Yah. Do you know how long I tried to find for you?
 

Dara who wasn’t aware of the presence of another person near her was shocked when she heard Taeyang’s voice quickly looked away as he was walking closer to her.
 

Taeyang did not miss that so he went to sit beside her on the bench as he slowly angle his face to look at her properly despite her trying to hide it.
 

“You’re crying, aren’t you. It’s ok. There’s no need for you to hide your face. Come on. Cry it out. Cry it all out. I promise, I won’t utter a single word until you are ready to talk. “ said Taeyang as he gently held her head and lean it on his shoulder. The sobbing sound of Dara can be heard clearly now but she just continued sobbing softly on his shoulder not saying anything at all for the next 30 minutes.
 

“I’m sorry” said Dara after some time when she finally stopped crying as she sat up straight again to face Taeyang this time.
 

TAEYANG: It’s ok, silly. Now are you ready to tell me why are you crying and what happened last night?

DARA: Honestly, I don’t know. He left asking me to give him time.

TAEYANG: Give him time? Why?

DARA: I don’t know how much of our conversation has he heard but I started to wonder what if he really is the ?
 

Taeyang nodded as a sign for her to continue talking as he said “I’m all ears”.
 

Dara took in a deep breath and started talking while staring into blank space. “ I got caught up by the fact that we are getting nearer to the truth and I started wondering what a big mess could be created if he is not the . “

TAEYANG: Wow! After such a short period of time of fake-dating him, you are already convinced that he is not the one?

 DARA: No. I mean he was really shocked when he heard that I was, you know…. before.

Taeyang could only nod in response.
 

“After being close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter