Chap 2

Beautiful picture

- Hey wake up Jonghyun hyung !

-  No... I want to sleep.

 Do you remember what will happen if you're late again ?

  I don't care...

 Oh, but you said you wanted to see the new models.

 Okay, I wake up !

- You're always the best to wake him up Onew hyung !

 Yeah I know. He said with a smile.

I wanted to keep sleeping but obviously I can't with this two. I woke up and go to the bathroom. I took a shower and dressed. I walk into the kitchen and I saw the breakfast on the table. Key and Onew were already eating. I join them and eat too and then we go to school. So today is the day, we will see the new models. I was thinking about this all the night. Are they girls or boys ? What do they look like ? I guess I'm more curious than I expected.

- Oh damn, guys the crazy fangirls are coming.

We arrive at school and a group of girls were coming at us. We're quite popular at school but it's really tiring. Having a lot of girls that follow you like a little dog. I can't support it. We success to go in the hall with effort and they're still following us. I really don't like that but they're always like that everyday. I don't know how Key and Onew support it.

Hey who's that ?

 Who ? 

This guy if front of you. I never see his face.

I look at the person who Onew was looking at. It's true, I never see his face too. It was a boy younger than us who seems to have the same height than me, it's quite surprising because I'm really short. He has brown hair and eyes. He's really thin. He looks at everyone and everything that he see. I guess he's lost. Maybe a new student ? Or maybe he is...

-  Maybe he is one of the new model. He seems lost.

 So let's help him ! Said Onew, he walked toward him, Key and I were following him. The young boy looked at Onew when he sees him. Hello I'm Onew do you need some help ?

-  H..Hi I'm Taemin. Well I'm a little lost and I search the art class.

 Ah ! We go there ! You can go with us we will show you where it is.

-  T..Thanks but..

 But ...?

-  I.. I have to find my friend first.

 What does he look like ? 

-  He's really tall and has black hair.

-  Let's find him it's better if we help you !

-  Thank you. 

 So let's go !

We were walking everywhere to find his friend but there is so many people tall with black hair. After 20 min we don't find him and I don't want to search anymore. I'm tired.

 I'm tired, help him if you want but without me. I'm going on the roof, see you later. 

-  Yah hyung ! 

I let them continue to find this Taemin'ss friend and went on the roof. There nobody who come on the roof expect Onew, Key and me. It was the only place on the school quiet. I have 2 hours free so I decided to keep sleep on the roof. I will be alone. Well that what I was hoping. So why is there a guy here ?! "I will never be quiet" I walk toward this guy who was sit and was looking at the sky. He was tall and has black hair and brown eyes. Wait... Tall and black hair !

 Hey, you're not allowed to be here. 

Ah really ? Sorry I'm not from this school.

 You're one of the new model right ? 

Yeah. He looked at me and get up. Wow he was really tall. The difference of height between he and me was so.. big. Why I'm not that tall ?! That's unfair. Wow, you're so short he said.

 Shut up. Do you know a guy named Taemin ? 

Yes why ? Did he do something wrong ?

 No, he was just searching you.

- Oh I see.

I took my phone and call Onew telling him that I found Taemin's friend and that we're coming in class art. On the way, we don't say a word. It was so quiet not like Key and Onew. We reached the art class and enter in and see Key and Onew who were talking to Taemin. When he notices us, he smiled at this tall guy.

-  Minho hyung ! I was searching you ! 

- Sorry Taeminnie, I was dreaming on the roof.

-  That's nothing, I found you now. He said this with a big smile. He's quite cute when he smiles. But he also remember me...

 Onew n°2. I said aloud without noticing it.

-  What ? He says looking at me and always smiling.

 Ah, nothing. Hey Onew what do you do this evening ?

Eh ? We don't have school ?

 We're Wednesday, you don't remember.

- Oh... I forgot ahah.

-  Whatever he does it's the onew condition. Sings Key.

- Why do you need me ? 

 I have to go search my guitar.

- Oh yeah. Well, I can't because of my parents. Sorry...

 What excuses did they found this time ?

- I didn't tell them that I was sleeping at you home yesterday. Such a bad excuse I know. Onew's parent are very strict with him but he doesn't care because Onew hate them. His parents are rich and never at home. Everytimes they come back Onew is always at Key's house or mine because he doesn't want to see them. So all they find is to prohibit Onew to go out.

 That's nothing and you Key ?

-  I can't I have to take care of my grandmother. Key is living alone. His parents are living too far from Seoul. He really loves his family and his grandmother, she always support her no matter what he does. And when he has time he goes to see her and take care of her.

 Okay, I understand. I will go alone.

-  I have to go too.

-  Eh ? You leave me alone ?

Sorry I really have to go.

Hey Jjong, why don't you go with Taemin ?

 What ?!

Did I really have to go with him ?! No way I don't even know him I don't want to be alone with him ! Onew why did you say that ?! I will kill you later.

_________________________________________________

Hey guys~ so here is the new chapter ! I hope you liked it ! ^^

So, Does Jonghyun hate Taemin ? 

You will se it in the next chapter hehe~