Chap 9

Beautiful picture

- Jonghyun hyung..

- Yeah ?

- When... did you mother died ? 

- 5 months ago.

- You lived with her ? 

- Yeah, noona usually come to see us sometimes when she doesn't work.

And when she's not here you have Key hyung and Onew hyung

- You can see this like that. I giggled.

- Jonghyuuuuuuuuuuuuun ! Yelled soemeone. I looked in front of me and saw my sister who was running toward us and hugged me.

- I'm sorry, I didn't want to be mad at you !

I'm sorry too, I shouldn't run away. I said and hugged her back.

- Good boy. Smiled noona patting my head. She looked at Taemin and turn back at me. Who's that ? 

Taemin, that's my new model.

Annyeonghaseyo I'm Taemin. 

- I'm Sodam, Jonghyun's noona ! I didn't know Jonghyun had a new model ! 

It's for the contest at University.

- I see ! Well, let's join Onew and Key, omma is waiting ! 

Noona grabbed my arms and Taemin's and started walking toward Onew and Key.

- Oh you're here.

- Annyeong Taemin. Onew smiled. 

- Annyeong hyungs.

Sorry for what happened earlier...

- It's okay Jonghyun, we know how you feel.

(music background : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qxTH-2mi4Y )

Thanks. I smiled, turned to my mother's grave and sat down. Hi omma, I hope you didn't miss me.

- Come here. Whispered Onew to Key and Taemin. They moved away a little leaving Sodam and me in front of my mother's grave. She sat down next to me and began to spoke.

- Omma, Jonghyun keeps skipping school, he's mean right ?! 

I know I shouldn't do that but these days I go to school every day.

- But he didn't go today.

- Mianhae Omma, but I have something who gave me interest to photography now. I entered the constest again and I'll win this year ! I'll keep my promise Omma, I'll use everything you learn me and I will be happy.

- Woof ! I smiled and took Roo in my arms.

- Roo is here too say you annyeong too. 

- Woof ! Woof !

Roo miss you too Omma... We miss you all...

- J-Jonghyun-ah....

I looked at my noona, she was looking at me with sad and teary eyes, even Roo had sad eyes. I felt something rolling on my cheek. I couldn't held it anymore. I was crying. I bowed my head down to hide my tears and Roo was my cheek, trying to comfort me. I laughed a bit and smile at her. 

- Thanks Roo.

- Woof ! 

Yeah I love you too. I said, petting her. Noona smiled and hugged me. She was crying too, I hugged her back and we stayed a bit like this. I broke the hug and we turned to our mother's grave.

- Omma, even if it's hurtful to live without you, we will be happy, even if it takes a lot of times, we'll always think about you. We'll never forget you so don't forget us okay ? Sangil chukkae omma... Saranghae.

- Omma, even if I'm a bad noona, I'll take care of Jonghyun so don't be mad if I do some mistakes okay ? You know I don't learn everything but you teach me a lot of things very useful. I'm really thankful. Saengil chukkae omma saranghae !

- Hey guys don't stay there, come here ! 

- Sure ?

- Yes come ! 

Key walked and sat down next to me and bowed.

- Anneyonghaseyo Omma, remember me ? I'm Key. You really have a good soon and a beautiful daughter. Even if Jonghyun is sometimes mean and cold, he's the best best friend I ever had.

- But don't worry Omma I'm taking care of him as a good hyung.

I laughed and smile at my friend's comments. I looked at Taemin, grabbed his arms, pulled him toward me and forced him to sat down.

Omma, this guy is my new model. I pointed Taemin.

- A-Annyeonghaseyo I'm Taemin.

- I still don't know what will happen but let's try to win first place for the contest ! Let's do our best !

- Y-Yeah ! Taemin smiled.

- They finally become closer. Said Key

- That's a good thing. Smiled Onew.

- Honestly, it's the first time I see Jonghyun so friendly with an other person than you. Those two really do the pair.

___________________________________________________

Hello guys~ So the chapter 9 is finally udapted !
I hope you will not be too sad because of this chapter and sorry for make you waiting !
Merry christmas everyone and Happy new year ! ♥