Chap 13

Beautiful picture

POV Jonghyun

I was running, gosh what the hell I was planning to do ? I nearly kissed Taemin... I stopped. Damn Taemin ! I leave without saying nothing... he's propably confused, but I can't go back.. I sighed and went at Key's house. I knocked at the door but no response. I knocked harder and heard Key yelled.

- I'M COMING SO STOP KNOCKING SO HARD !

He opened the door and sighed when he saw me.

- Kim Jonghyun...

- Key I'm gonna crazy ! 

I enter his hous without his permission and sat on his couch.

- What did you do ? 

- I.. nearly kissed Taemin.

- ... WHAT ?! WHEN ?! HOW ?! WHY ?! DON'T TRY TO HURT OUR LITTLE TAEMINNIE OR I KILL YOU ALRIGHT ?!

- Calm down Key, I didn't do it.

I explained the whole story to Key, he listened to me and kept nodding.

- Jong, do you love him ? 

- ....

- Do you ? 

- ... I don't know. I sighed and laid down on his couch.

 - Wanna eat something ? 

- Why not.

Key smiled and went towards his kitchen and started cooking. I got up and looked at the windows. I don't know why I wanted to do it... "Jong, do you love him ?" I don't know, I don't know anymore but Key's question kept repeating in my head. Maybe I love him... Did I ? ... I sighed, everything is so confused is my head. I walked towards the kitchen and gave Key a back hug. I put my head on his shoulder and watched him cooking.

- Even when I'm cooking you keep bothering me..

- As always. 

Key smiled and I let go of him. I sat on the table and Key put the food on the table. I took the chopsticks and started to eat.

- How is it ?

- It's delicious !

- What will you do without me ? Key laughed.

- Probably nothing. I laughed too.

- So, what will you do now ? 

- Continue eating ?

- Idiot, I'm talking about Taemin.

- I think, I'm gonna see him.

- Now ?

- Yeah.

- Why now ?

- Because I need to explain why I leave suddendly and... I miss him.. I smiled lightly.

- Then why are you still here ? 

- What ?

- Idiot, just go.

- .. you're right. I'm leaving ! 

I got up and walked towards the door.

- Good luck~

- Thanks Key !

- Don't forget to tell me what happened ! 

- Yes sir ! 

I opened the door and left Key's house.

- This idiot don't even realized that he loves him. Key sighed and smiled.

I ran on the street towards Taemin's house. I bumped into people, I didn't take time to say sorry. When I saw Taemin's house I stopped running and walked, I was out of breath. I finally arrived in front of his house, take a deep breath and knocked at his door. I waited a little and saw Taemin's braun hair.

- Jonghyun hyung ? You disappeared early I was worried !

- Mianhae..

- Come in ! 

I silently nodded and enter his house, it was quite big but the room was empty, there was only a couch, a TV, a table and chairs on the living room.

- Woow.. it's really.. empty.

- Yeah, we're not always at home so we don't have a lot of things.

- I see..

- Why are you here ?

- I .. eh.. I rubbed the back of my neck and laughed awkwardly. I wanted to see you.

- Eh me ? 

Taemin was pointing himself, I saw his cheeks were a little red, I smiled, walked towards him and hugged him. 

- J..Jonghyun hyung ? 

I walked and made us laid down on his couch.

- Can we rest a little like this ? I missed you.

- .. Ne.

I felt Taemin's hands on my waist, he was hugging me too. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled at me too, I closed my eyes, brought my head closer to his and fell asleep next to Taemin.

_______________________________________________

Hello everyone ! So here is a surpised updapte ! :D
Don't you find them so cute together ? **
I hope you liked the chapter and sorry for spelling mistakes~
Anyway, thanks for supporting me, I love you guys

(gif is mot mine)