Chapter 15 (Part 2)

Beautiful picture

 

 

 

Key took an hour to choose my clothes but I ended up chose my by myself. It was 15h50 and I was here since 15h30 because of key who wouldn't want me to be late. I was sitting on a bench if front of the cinema and was looking of the person who were walking.

- Jonghyun ? 

I raised my head and saw Taemin. Oh my... how can he be so cute ?

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FiHaMhyZrk)

- H-Hey.

- You're early

- Ah ne, I.. hum.. You're early too. I looked at my watch.

- I was already ready and I was bored waiting at home so I came now. He smiled.

- Oh I see.. Then let's go.

We walked in front the cinema.

- What do you want to see ? 

- Hum.... This ! Taemin pointed a film.

I looked at the film Taemin pointed... A cartoon ?! I giggled, he still have a child spirit.

- Okay, let's watch this.

I bought two tickets, pop corn and drinks and we walked toward the room, we took a seat where nodoby was and we started watching the film. Honestly, I don't like these kinds of thing but Taemin had fun watching it, I just looked at him and smiled. I didn't even notice that the film was already over. The light turn on and I looked at the screen. We went out and I looked at my watch, 18h00. Wait.. The film really lasted 2h ?! This cartoon ? Wow...

- It was great, I really liked it !

- Yes, it was... fun. I don't even know what happened but let's pretend it.

I heard a weird sound and looked at Taemin who had a hand on his stomach and laughed awkwardly.

- Sorry, I didn't eat...

- Let's go eat, I'm hungry too ! What do you want to eat ?

- Hum... I don't really know...

*BRRRRRRRRRRRR*

- oh sorry.

I took my phone and looked at the message I recevied. 

" From : Key 

Go in restaurant ! "

In a restaurant ? Wait, what ? How did he know we're going to eat ? I looked at the people around me and found Key, he was behind a wall, geez, he's stalking us ! And Onew is there too... 

- Is there a problem ? Said Taemin and looked at the same direction I was looking.

- AH NO NO ! LET'S GO !  I grabbed his arm and started walking. I sighed, he nearly saw them... Aish seriously why Key is so stubborn ? I texted him :

" Can you stop stalking us ?

- Of course I can't ! You need me because you're stupid you can make a mistake.

- It's not like it's my first date you know...

- Maybe, but it's your first date with Taemin ! 

- JUST STOP FOLLOW US.

- NO.

- I'M GONNA KILL YOU.

- THEN DO IT.

- JERK.

- YOU TOO.

- I HATE YOU.

- ME TOO.

- STOP TEXTING ME NOW.

- NO.

- GEEZ DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE ?

- YES.

- AGFDFJKDSHF PABO !"

I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill him. I-

- You're gonna kill who ? 

.

- Key. He's driving me crazy.

- Ah really ? But you're best friend.

- Yeah, but he's just an idiot.

- But you really like him, I noticed it.

- .. Yeah, he's always here for me.

- ... I'm jealous.

- Why ? You have your best friend too.. Min..ho ?

- Ne, but he always works and we don't see each other a lot.

- I see...

- But it's okay, at least I have him. Smiled Taemin.

I smiled a little, I knew what he's feeling. Being lonely is really hard sometimes, Taemin is like me, except his best friend he has nobody to talk. He's alone.

- If.. If sometimes you're felling lonely and Minho is not here, just call me, I'll come. 

- R-Really ? Taemin blushed.

- ... Ne.

- Thanks hyung ! He smiled and I smiled too.

- So let's go eat a Pizza !

- Alright !

We went into a pizzeria and ordered one for each other. We sat at a table waiting our pizza. It was still so awkward, we didn't what to talk, the time was really long, but our pizza were ready and we could finally eat. We ate and finally started to talk. I learned more things about Taemin, he didn't have any borthers or sisters and he has dogs too; Adam and Eve if I remember clearly their names. We continued talking and we went out when we finished to eat. Wr walked in the street and I looked at the sky.

- It's already night... 

- Ne, times passed so quickly.

- Yeah... Hey, do you want to see a beautiful place ?

- A beautiful place ? 

- Yeah ! Close your eyes ! 

He closed his eyes, I took Taemin's hand and started walking. We ended up near the beach on a hill with a big tree. It was really a beautiful place, the sea was really blue and the moon reflected on the sea.

- You can open your eyes.

Taemin opened his eyes and he looked where he was, he smiled and looked at me shocked.

- How do you know this place ?

- I use to come here when I feel lonely.

I sat against the tree and look at the sky. Taemin sat next to me. 

It's beautiful.

- Yes it really is. I looked at Taemin.

- Hum.. Jonghyun ? 

- Yes ?

- You're still holding my hand..

- I know.

Taemin looked at me and blushed, I smiled at him.

- Hey Taemin.

- Y-Yes ?

- I...urm.. I ...

- You.. ?

- I.. I love you.

Taemin looked at me with wide eyes and I saw tears, he turned his head and stated slapping his cheek.

- Y-Yah ! Why are you hitting yourself ?! I stoped him.

- I just checked If it was a dream or not.

- What ? Why ?

- I... Ifzkjdloveazeakyouzazetooafsf

- I don't understand.

- I... love you too

I looked at him and started to laugh.

- Wh-Why are you laughing ? Taemin blushed.

- I just find you cute. 

Taemin blushed even more, I smiled at him and pulled him closer, his face was red, I giggled, I leaned my face closer and softly press my lips against Taemin's. He wrapped his arms around my neck and mine were wrapped around his waist. I broke the kiss and kiss his forehead. I was about to kiss him again but-

- YAAAAAAH FINALLYYYYYY ! Screamed someone.

Taemin turned to see the person and I sighed. It was Key -of course- and he was with Onew. They still followed us... They're dead.

- They really followed me until the end... I sighed.

Taemin laughed awkwardly and we got up. Key jumped on him and hugged him.

- My Taeminnie I'm happy for you. Key screamed.

- Congratulations you too. Onew smiled.

- Thanks. I giggled and smiled at Onew.

- Should we go home or maybe you two want to be alone again ? 

- No it's late. I turned toward Taemin. Let's go home ? 

- Okay. Taemin smiled.

I smiled, took his hand and we came back home. This day was a beautiful day.

____________________________________________________________

Hello guys ! Sorry for the late upload but I wanted the chapter to be good !
So I hope you enjoyed this chapter, Jongtae are finally together hehe~