Chap 8

Beautiful picture

Jonghyun's POV

I wasn't in good mood and as Key suggered, we skipped class and called Onew to come to my house. It was friday and we only had 2 hours of mathematics today. We just stayed at my house and waited for my noona to come.

RIIIIIING

 

I ran towards the door and open it. My noona was here with ... MY LOVELY ROO !

Noona ! I said and hugged her.

Jong ! Aigoo I really missed you !

I missed you too noona ! 

- Woof !

My lovely Roo ! I took it in my arms you missed me too right ? 

- Daddy Jonghyun is back. Key laughed.

Well, we're use to this no ? Onew laughed too.

- Yaah ! You're just jealous.

- Jealous because we don't have a dog and we can't be all lovey-dovey with it ?

Alright, alright guys, don't fight. We all know Jonghyun loves Roo more than anything. Noona smiled.

They're jealous. Aren't they Roo ? Yeah they are, you notice it too right ?

They laughed while i sat on the sofa. Yeah, I'm all lovey-dovey with my dog, because I love her ! I bought Roo for my sister two years ago, she's just so cute ! 

But... You're not in school ? 

We frozed.

- ... I see.

Well, we just have two hours of mathemathics and because it's today so I thought we..

- Jong how many times did you skip school since mother is dead ?!

...

I told you to stop it.

- But I lost interest to this school.

So why are you staying in this school ?!

Because...

- I...

- You can't tell me right ? Just try to tell me why ?! 

I DON'T KNOW !

- Jong ! 

- Wait Jong ! 

I walked toward the door and slammed it.

Sorry to let you see this. Sodam said.

It's nothing Sodam noona. Jonghyun is just confused this days. Since your mother died he don't really know what to do now.

I know, and I should support him but all i do is to be mad at him... I'm such a bad noona...

- You're not ! Key rubbed her shoulder. You're just still troubled too.

 

 

 

I.. ran away. I don't where I went, I just walked on the street and kept thinking at what Sodam noona said. I lost interest in photography but I still going to this university. Why ... ? Because...

 

Because....

 

 

It's the only thing mother left me...

 

I kept walking and bumped into someone. I immediatly bowed without looking at the person.

- Ah, I-I'm sorry...

No that's me, I didn't look where I went. I raised the head and saw... Taemin ?

- Jonghyun hyung ?

What are you doing here ?

Ah, uh.. I'm with my friends.. and you..?

Ah.. I was... thinking.

Are you okay ?  You look... troubled.

It's nothing.

Are you sure ?

- Hey Taemin you come ?

I'm alright, you should go your friends are waiting.

- Hey guys go without me, I have something to do ! 

- You're sure ?

- Yeah ! Tell Minho I'll se him tomorrow !

- Okay ! See you Taemin !

- Annyeong ! 

- You're not obliged to stay with me.

You look sad, I thought it will be if someone was with you.

- Is it pity ?! 

No ! No ! I mean...

I understand. I said and sat on a bench

- ... Does something happened ? Said taemin and sat near me.

I didn't reply and sighed. Taemin was quiet and said nothing. It was really quiet all of sudden. All we hears was persons who were walking in the streets. I sighed again and laid my head on his shoulder. I smirked when I saw Taemin's surprise face who was looking at me.

- ... Why is it so hard to forget someone ? Why do you keep doing something you don't like anymore just because of this person ?

Maybe... because this person was really important for you.

... 

... Sometimes.. It's really hard to forget someone, you can forget this person but you need time... A lot of time...

I don't want to forget her...

- ... w-who ? 

- ... My mother...

She.. She's died ?

Yeah...

- I'm sorry...

- And today is her birthday... My sister came to Seoul for the week, we supposed to go to the cemetery today but I fought with noona...

- And you ran away.

Yeah...

You should apologize.

I will do it. I stood up and turned back to Taemin. Hey, wanna meet my mother ?

Sure ! Smiled Taemin.

He stood up and we started walking.

 

" you finally open your mind... even if it's a little thing, I'm glad to know something about you." 

 

_______________________________________
Hello everyone ! So here is chapter 8 !
Roo is here now hehe~
I hope you liked it ^^