Chap 1

Beautiful picture

P.O.V Jonghyun

 

"Kim Jonghyun you're late again ! It's the 4th time you know !  yelled the provisor

- Yeah I know so what ?

- Don't talk to me like that ! You know it, next time you will be expelled from university !

"Yeah, yeah, stop talking old man."  I thought. Seriously, can he leave me alone ? I know I'm late, i just don't want to go to school anymore. I'm in a university of art. I really liked that. Yeah I liked... In fact it's my mother who make me like the photography. I liked that, to take everything and anything with my mother. At the end of school I decided to go to this university and my mother was happy. She helped me a lot, thanks to her I became a better photographor. And then, she died. It's been 5 month now and since then I lost interest in it. I want to stop school but I don't know why I have the feeling that I have to continue. So i will just finish this year and then I will stop photography. Maybe i wasn't good for this.

- Kim Jonghyun ! Stop dreaming, I'm talking to you ! Go to class now ! Or maybe you want to do the cleaning this weekend here ?!

- No, no I go. Goodbye.

I leave his office and go to class. Damn, even my teacher yelled at me. Why don't they understand that I will never change ? I'm late if I want. I'm going to my seat at the bottom of the class. Everybody look at me because I'm late. I also look at them with a death glare and they all turn back. They're scared of me, because of my cold nature. I don't care, I don't like them. After two hours, we have a break, I go outside and I join my two friends who are already outside : Onew and Key, my childhood friends. It's been 10 years that we know each other and we are always together. Onew is in the painting class. He really likes it, everytimes I see his paint, wow they're always amazing ! He's really good at this and he can transform reality in fantasy thanks to his paintings. Key is in the drawing class, I've never seen someone drawing so perfectly than him ! All the details he does, it's wonderful !

-
hey did you heard ? There will be some dummys who will come here. They will be the model for this year contest. Say Onew

Ah really ? I didn't heart it...

- Because you were late again. You should stop idiot.

- I do what I want.

- Just stop being late you will really be expelled ! 

I know ! You don't have to act like a mother !  Aouch, why did you hit me Onew hyung ?! 

-  You are too noisy. It's not the time to fight we have to return in class we will see the new models.

Now ?

 Yeah now. So hurry up you two.

We walk into the hall and we see a lot of students. What happen ? We keep walking and see the provisor. We were standing with the others and waiting what he will say... well, if he has something to say.

- So, as you know, this year contest will begin soon. This year, your models will be dummys. They're new so please be nice with them. They will come tomorrow. You have to find your dummy yourself. If you don't have you can't participate. So good luck everyone ! And exceptionaly you can go back home, you're free ! 

- Why we have to choose our dummy ourselves ! It's boring.

 Will you participate you two ?

Yes ! Even if I don't win, it's funny.

I don't know, maybe...

Yah ! hyung don't let me participate alone !

-  Ok, ok I will participate.

Thank you ! And you Onew hyung ?

 Ah you know that I will never participate.

Why ?!

-  Yeah why ? Your paintings are really good.

 Maybe but I can't win, and I don't want to participate. He says with a big smile. I don't really know how  he can does it but Onew always smile. People find that he is scary when he doesn't smile. I don't really think this, people are weird. Onew is very nice and he always help us, key and me. And his smile his contagious.

-  So, like we're free, do you want to come at my house ? 

 You don't want we leave you right~ ?

-  Yeah, it's really bored when I'm alone. Why don't you stay with me and also sleep ? 

- You don't want to cook and you don't do the clining right ?

- ... Yeah.

- You will never be a good husband Hyung. Key sighed.

 Ahah it's nothing we'll not let you alone, let's go ! 

------------------------------

At Jonghyun's house

I'm finally home. Damn I'm exhausted. Key yelled again at me because my house was in a mess and started cleaning. I know it's a mess but I don't want to clean. My house is a little bigger : when we enter, there is the kitchen in the left and the living room in the right. I sit on the couch and watch the TV with Onew while Key were cooking. We never help him because all he does is to yell at us. That's why Key does everyhting himself alone. He's like our mother.

Food is ready !

-  Thank you Kibummie, you're the best ! 

 Hey, I'm the only one who want to know who are the new models ?

-  Why are you talking about this now ?!

 Because I'm curious, not you ?

-  Well, just a little.

I just hope they are good and handsome. I want a good model ! 

-  We don't even know if they're boys or girls.

 We'll see that tomorrow !

Boys or girls I don't care. If they're handsome that's good.

-  We understand Key.

 Hey child, stop talking, go to bed now. We have school tomorrow ! 

- Yes Daddy ! Said Key and I before laughing.

We go to my bedroom and install beds for my two friends. I was hoping to be late again tomorrow but with them I can't. And I want to know who will be the new models. I don't know why I'm curious to see them. Maybe a feeling.