He slipped through my fingers....

Still Stuck On You [discontinued]

 

*RIIIIIIIIIIINNGGG!!!*

 

Yes! school is finally OFFICIALLY over!

 

The school bell rang and everyone quickly scurried out of the classroom. I was the only one left still trying to hurry up and pack my things. I swung my backpack over my shoulders and looked out the window.

 

"Ah! Daehyun is leaving!"

 

I ran out the classroom, through the halls, and pushed open those two heavy doors that lead to the outside front. I panicked and searched around looking for Daehyun. I finally spotted him, just outside the gate walking with his friend.

 

There he is! I better hurry, this is my last chance to tell him!

 

I quickly ran, dodging students left and right until I hit the front gates. Daehyun was about to reach a street corner. I watched and followed him as I tried not to look suspicious. He turned the corner as his friend left and kept on walking.

 

Finally, now I can get to tell him..

 

I hurried, trying to keep up on his pace. I stared at his back, since that was the only thing I could see. He even looked handsome from behind, the way his pretty brown hair stayed in place and the way he held onto his back pack, which hung on his right shoulder. He was perfect.

 

Ah! pay attention, Cham Bi! If you keep blanking out, you could do something stupid >.<

 

I shook my head and focused on Daehyun. I see him turn his head around, checking who was following him. I quickly faced my head down as if I wasn't looking at him. I slowly looked up and thankfully he wasn't looking at me anymore. 

 

I sighed in relief. 

 

He stopped at a crosswalk and I tried to catch up to him, but he was already about to cross the street.

 

Oh shoot! wait!..

 

I ran as fast as I could, close to touching his shoulders. We were in the middle of the street and he was about the reach the other side.

 

"Wait! Daehy--"

 

I felt a sharp force hit the side of my body..

 

*CRASH!!* *SCREEEECH!** BEEEEP!!*

 

Everything felt surreal, like everything was in slow motion. Next thing I knew, I was on the floor, couldn't feel anything and could barely keep my eyes open. The last thing I saw was Daehyun turning around and the last thing I heard was a crowd.

 

Daehyun…….

 

My eyes were shutting and all there was, was black.

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Hey, how's the chapter?

 

anywho, I just wanted to say that the picture for this chapter is anime style. Yes. Ok so I used that picture only 'cause I like how

 

some anime pictures I find almost look like movie scenes I make in my head while writing these stories/chapters and yeah.....

 

But don't worry there will still be actual non-anime pictures too ^-^

 

That's all, so please wait for more chapters!! :D

 

Thank you!

 

 

*Edit: Ok so I changed my picture cuz it looks a little more dramatic lol but I'll still use a few anime pictures...maybe ^^