Like A Star

Like a Star

 

The girls were having their Saturday off from work. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica were shopping and had left the others studying and resting. "Taeyeon, don't you think we should buy them something?", Jessica suggested. "Yeah, let's go to that sweets shop.", Taeyeon pointed the sweets shop owned by Sunny's aunt.
When they entered the shop, they had seen Siwon, Leeteuk, Heechul and Hangeng. "If it wasn't our beloved scholar girls.", Hangeng greeted. "Will you please stop bothering us.", Jessica said trying to get pass them. Heechul grabbed her, "You know, if you only weren't friends with Yuri, I would've liked you. To think that you have such a beautiful blonde hair.", he said sliding his fingers on a few strands of her hair. "What do you have against Yuri anyway?", Tiffany asked. "That, we can't answer. I suggest you ask Donghae about it.", Siwon answered. "Fine. Now, will you please move.", Taeyeon pushed through them. "Wait.", Leeteuk  called them back. They stopped but didn't turn around. "If I were you, I will tell Yuri not to attend classes on Monday." Taeyeon looked at him as if he were crazy, "And why would we do that?". "Because Donghae has planned something big against her.", Leeteuk replied. "There's a special exam on Literature on Monday. That's important to her. She need to attend that.", Tiffany said. "Well, it's up to you.", Heechul said then winked at Jessica before they leave. "What the-?", Jessica reacted at his final greeting. "What should we do?", Tiffany wearily asked. "We'll talk to Yuri about this.", Taeyeon answered. "For now, let's buy sweets for them.", Jessica said.
 
"Yuri - unnie, they're right. Maybe you should skip classes.", Yoona agreed with the three. "Do you actually believe those fools?" , Yuri looked at all of them. The three nodded. "It's not hard to believe them. They seemed serious about it.", Tiffany explained. "Except for Heechul.", Jessica added. "Whatever, I will still attend my classes. I have already studied for our Literature exams. There's no way I'd miss that." , Yuri stubbornly said.