Like A Star

Like a Star

 

During homeroom, Yuri's class had no teacher. The class had spent it as their free time. "Yuri, why did you do that?", Tiffany asked, worrying about Yuri. She told Tiffany and Hyoyeon what she had done before classes. "He deserves it, okay. And will you please stop acting like I've done something really bad.", Yuri replied. "I can't believe you, Yul?", Tiffany sighed. Yuri grinned. "I think the guys already know about it.", Hyoyeon said. The other two turned to see Donghae and his friends approaching.
"Yuri.", Donghae called her. Yuri stood up and face him, "Look, if you're gonna talk to me about Hangeng then don't bother trying. It would just be useless." The guys just stared at her. "Woah! Yuri?", Shindong said, doubting that it's Yuri who has said that. "So you really did that, huh?", Donghae said. "There could be no other Yuri in here, are there?", she replied plainly sitting on Tiffany's desk. "Actually, there are a lot of "yuri" in here.", Eunhyuk said pointing at the glass windows. "Haha, funny.", Yuri mocked a laugh. "You know, you shouldn't have done that.", Donghae stated. "Why? I don't see anything wrong with that.", Yuri shrugged. "Yuri, they're right. With what you've done you seemed to have bullied Hangeng.", Hyoyeon said to Yuri. "So, there's something wrong with me bullying someone?", Yuri asked turning to her. But, Hyoyeon just kept silent. "You don't want to turn out being like those guys, do you?", Tiffany whispered. Yuri started clenching her teeth out of anger to prevent the tears. "See, even your friends are reprimanding you.", Donghae proudly said. With that she stood and went out. "Yuri!", Hyoyeon tried to call her back.
 
'Why do they have to be so unfair?', Yuri can't help but cry out of anger. She locked herself inside a bathroom cubicle. "Everytime those guys bully someone, no one has to reprimand them. I just wanted to give Hangeng a lesson. Why does it seem that the whole world is making me look bad?", she sobbed as she leaned her back on the cubicle wall. She touched her upper chest and suddenly remembered that her necklace was gone. She sighed heavily to let out all her bad feelings.
*"Control your temper, guys. We can't just do anything to take revenge against them. They have the teachers' favor on their side.", Taeyeon held them back as they tried to hurt Donghae and his friends. "But, Taengoo-", Sooyoung tried to say. "Sooyoung do you want to be reprimanded by the teachers even if you're not the one who started the fight?", Taeyeon made her point. Everyone agreed to her.*
"All this time,  we tried to keep to ourselves the hurt and anger everytime they make fun of us. Can't we even give them what they deserve, even just once?", she muttered as she closed her eyes looking up. "You know? You look crazy when you're talking to yourself, Yul.", someone said. She opened her eyes, out of surprise, and find Donghae looking down at her from the top of the cubicle wall. She went out of the cubicle. "What are you doing here?", she asked as he went down from where he was standing. "Our next class had already started, and I thought that it wasn't right that you get to miss a class and I don't. So, I decided to skip the class and look for you.", he grinned. "Look for me?", she asked again. "For company. Let's go.", he pulled her out of the bathroom.
 
He pulled her into the art building and they spent the time sitting on a staircase. "I can't believe you. You got mad just because they reprimanded you?", Donghae started a conversation. "How did you do that? How did you get all those favors?", she asked as a reply. He stared at her back. She was sitting a few steps lower than where he was. "You're thinking that your friends had been unfair?", he concluded from what she had said. "Everything had always been in favor of you, you know? You're really lucky.", she stated. "Why don't you let it out?", he asked. She turned to him, because she can't understand what he'd said. "Let out your feelings, now. Show me how much you hate me.", he instructed her. She stood up and went to him, and he stood as she reached him. She slapped him, "This is for hurting my friends." Tears started to form as she let out her anger. She tried to slap him again, "I can't do this anymore.", she let her hand down. She wiped her tears as she sat down. "So, has Sooyoung-sshi forgiven you and Taengoo already?", he asked and sat beside her. "Not quite. Though, I already expected that she would after what I did with Hangeng.", she answered. "Don't you think she will scold you too?", he asked again. "I believe that she won't. We have the same mindset, you see?", she anticipated and grinned as she turned to him. "Yeah, I could see that.", he muttered and they both laughed.  "You should know that Hangeng hated you so much because of what you've done.", Donghae said in the middle of their laughter. "Yeah, I expected that. He must still be flaring with anger right now.", she continued laughing as she said that. "You should have seen his face when I poured the orange juice on him.", she almost died out of laughter as she remembered what she did. "Well, you should have while they were having classes and when he reported to me what you've done.", he laughed as he imagined his friend. "Wait a minute. Isn't he your friend?", she paused on her laughing. "What can I do? He really looked funny and I can't help laughing.", he paused as well. And they resumed laughing at Hangeng and at some of their antics. 
 
"Siwon-oppa, please help me search for Yuri.", Tiffany pleaded. "Why would I do that?", he asked her. "Please, oppa. Just help me; besides, Donghae might be with her right now.", she begged. " You've got a point. All right, I'll help you.", he stood up. They went of the room and into the crowded corridor. "As expected from breaktime.", Siwon commented.
They went to the locker rooms, the canteen and the library, but they still hadn't found Yuri and Donghae. "One place left.", they said in unison. "The art room.", Tiffany pointed at the art building as she faced Siwon. "The basketball court.", he pointed as he said these words together with Tiffany. They just stared into each other. "Since I had granted you a favor, we'll go to the basketball court", Siwon decided.
When they entered the court, they had found neither Yuri nor Donghae inside. "To the art building then.", Tiffany said and went to the secluded building. Siwon followed her. The interior of the building was quiet, because there are no classes going on. No one had dared to enter the building when it was not in their schedule, except for Yuri. "Do you really think they'd go into this place?", Siwon doubted her decision. "Yuri would. I don't know if Donghae.", she replied confidently.