Like A Star

Like a Star

 

"Choi Sooyoung! Why won't you still talk to me?", Taeyeon followed Sooyoung who kept avoiding her. Still, she received no reply from Sooyoung. "I already told you the truth! Isn't that enough?", Taeyeon still tried to get a response. Still nothing, Sooyoung still keeps on walking.
  Seohyun suddenly pulled Yuri back, "Unnie, let's stop for a while. Following Sooyoung-unnie is so tiring.", she requested. "To tell you the truth, I had taken a part in what happened so I can't just stop to rest; when, even the others who know nothing are persisting.", Yuri said. "Unnie.", Seohyun looked at Yuri's determined face. "Just stay and rest. Unnie, will come back for you.", Yuri smiled at her and left.
 
"Was that some kind of marathon?", Ryeowook asked when they saw the group of 7 following Sooyoung around the campus. "I don't remember the school sponsoring such a thing yet.", Henry answered. "Hey, wasn't that Seohyun-sshi?", Kyuhyun suddenly asked. The other two suddenly turned to him. "Oh, Kyu. You're there?", Ryeowook said surprised. "Of course, I'm here.", Kyuhyun reacted then went to Seohyun. "Hey! Where are you going?", Henry called. Ryeowook pulled Henry. "Let's just go.".
 
"Seohyun-sshi.", Seohyun turn to look up at Kyuhyun. "Oh! Anyeong hasseyo!", she greeted him. "What are you doing here? Where are the others?", he asked sitting beside her. "The other unnies were chasing Sooyoung-unnie. They're trying to make her forgive Taeyeon-unnie.", she explained. "I think I know why.", he said. "Yeah, no doubt.", she said. After that no one had spoken a word. "Do you feel awkward?", Seohyun decided to speak. "Not actually.", he replied. Seohyun looked at him, "Really? But, the others used to feel awkward when we kept silent.", and stated. "Well, I don't really feel that way.", he smiled. She smiled back. "You want some sweet potatoes?", she offered him sweet potatoes which she took out from her pocket. "Uh, sure.", he accepted. "You  made this?", he asked after taking a bite. She nodded. "Does it taste bad?", she anxiously asked. "It tastes fine.", he answered. They spent the time having conversation, until, Seohyun realized the time. "Oh no! Classes will be starting. Let's go.", Seohyun panicked and pulled Kyuhyun.
 
"Tiffany, where is Yuri?", Hyoyeon asked. "I don't know. She said she'll just go somewhere.", Tiffany replied as she said it. "Don't tell me she's still persuading Sooyoung.", Hyoyeon said. "Well, she's one of the closest to her among us.", Tiffany stated. "Doesn't she get tired? All that following around the campus had already worn me out.", Hyoyeon breathed deeply. "Wait. Were all of this caused by Hnageng?", Donghae intervened. "Yeah.", the two replied in chorus. The boys laughed at them. "He really did a good job.", Shindong said.
 
"What is she doing here?", Zhou Mi asked when he saw Yuri sitting on Sooyoung's table. "I have no idea.", Hangeng answered and went inside. Suddenly, "Oh! Hangeng, you're here!", she greeted, and walked to him. "Of course, I'll be here. This is my classroom. What about you? Why are you here?", he asked. "I just came to give you something.", she answered as she pour her orange juice on him. "Wha-? Why did you do that?", he asked furiously. "You deserve it.", she grinned to mock him and left. "Ah! Damn that girl!", he exclaimed as Zhou Mi, Kibum and Yesung laughed at him.