Always Love pt.2 [FINAL]

Always Love [ONESHOT]

 

 

YOUR POV

 

Just then, a deep voice interrupts our moment. It was Chanyeol oppa…in a carriage?! What in the world…

 

 

Tumblr_m6fknql9mx1r4iqm5o1_500_large

 

 

 

 “You two love birds better get on now. Everyone are waiting”

 

 

“Who’s waiting?” I asked. I look at Kai who has this sly smile on his face. Something seems fishy here. He won’t answer my question and just pulled my hand. The word trust appeared in my mind. I trust him, so I just let Kai help me to get into the beautiful carriage. Once we have fully seated, off we go to somewhere mystery place.

 

 

 Honestly, this is my first time riding a carriage. It was really beautiful. Pink roses everywhere! Even the white horses are also pretty. After gazing out the scenery, I look down at our intertwine hands. Then I look up to see the owner of the hand. Kai smiled sheepishly and whisper “Something good is going to happen…please wait a bit”.

 

 

 I just smiled back at him and said “Okay…” and then I continue to watch the view. “So this how it felt to be Cinderella…” I mumbled but surprisingly Kai heard it and frown. “You are Cinderella…And I’m your Prince Charming.” He said with a pout. I giggled at his comment and playfully hit his arm. Well not too hard.

 

 

 It took several minutes until we finally arrived at a place which I don’t fond of. Where are we? And where is this place exactly? The carriage stopped at the back door of a building. Kai took my hand and lead me to the back door entrance. I know if I ask him questions he probably won’t tell me since this is a surprise. We use the elevator to 3rd floor and reached to a room. In the room there are strangers in perfectly well dressed.

 

 

“She’s here. Please make her more beautiful and please…lessen the make-up.” Kai instructed the strangers which I doubt that they are stylists? The stylists nodded their heads and do their works to me. “Babe, after you’re done, go to the main room on the 4th floor. You’ll see a big wide golden door, just go in. I’ll be waiting for you there, okay?” Kai give me a smooch on the cheek before leaving the room. I just nodded. Once my boyfriend is out of sight, the stylists began to do their job. I wonder what the surprise would be…

 

 

 It took about an hour until I’m finish. My clothes, hair, nails, accessories and makeup all finished. I almost flipped myself over when I look at the beautiful stranger in the mirror. Is that me? Is that freaking me?!

 

 

67b527822678.jpg

 

 

 

“Somebody pinch me I must be dreaming…” I whispered still unfazed as I look at the beautiful me in the mirror. Unfortunately, one of the stylists heard it and giggled. The sound of footsteps increase as the stylist came towards me and pinched my cheek softly. It snapped me out from my thoughts. I look at the pretty stylist and stare at her bewilderment. O_O

 

 

 “Aww dongsaeng-ah, you’re so cute! Mr.Kim Jong In must be really happy!” she said with a hint of excitement in her eyes.

 

 “A-ah..neh…Thank you, eonnie…” I bowed to her for the compliment and also to the rest of the stylists. Gosh, this makes my cheeks turn red. As I was about to leave the room, I heard one of them said “Have a happy life~” to me. I just smile at them and left. Honestly, I don’t really understand why they said that to me.

 

 

 Once I found the big wide golden door that Kai mention to me earlier, I took a deep breath and open the door. I was so shocked as I step into the big beautiful room with full of people. But these people are very familiar to me. Everyone in mine & Kai’s family tree are here. Even EXO members are here! But why?

 

 

 This place looks like a wedding ceremony. I gasped. It took me a millisecond to understand the situation. I AM GETTING MARRIED RIGHT NOW. I was about to faint but my dad came smiling and me to the aisle. I was having a hard time walking since the dress extended behind me. But that doesn’t bother me much. I am so nervous right now. But the nervousness suddenly gone as I look at the handsomest man in front of me. Kim Jong In you make my heart flutters.

 

 

 Once I reached the alter, Kai took my hand, trying to calm me down. His palm is wet! Both of us are nervous. Then, the priest started talking. But neither of us listens to the priest. Kai first reacted when his name was mention he instantly said yes. I did the same.

 

 

“You may kiss the bride”

 

 Finally, the moment everyone was waiting for; the kiss.

 

Dugeun Dugeun Dugeun Dugeun Dugeun

 

I felt like my heart is jumping.

 

 

And then we kissed. We share our first kiss as husband and wife. Aside from hearing everyone cheering, Kai whisper to me “Finally, you’re mine. All mine”

 


 

The wedding ceremony finally ended. And now we are in the carriage going to our honeymoon at god knows where. I look at our rings.

 

 “Wifey, I forgot to ask you this…What is your favorite number?” my husband asked.

 

“69. Why?” I answered casually.

 

 “Earlier, omma and appa said they want a grandchild. So I ask you for your liking. Since you said 69 is your favorite number, why don’t we do that?” He said while smirking.

 

“WHAT? NO!”

 

I facepalm myself. I forgot that I married with a byuntae. 69 kids? Oh gosh… I want to live with my omma and appa again.

 

“I’m just kidding~” he poke my flush cheeks.

 

“But if you change your mind…we could-”

 

Before he could finish his words, I shut his mouth….with my lips.

 

tumblr_m8acneHVhH1qau70no1_500_large.gif

"I'm still longing for it" -Kai

 

 

I LOVE YOU, KIM JONG IN.

 

And we live happily ever after.

 

 

THE END 


 

a/n : Thanks for reading! Comments are Loved :) I'm sorry for mistakes or grammar error. I'm still trying to write even better in the future. Soooo....A sequel anyone? > <