Always Love pt.1

Always Love [ONESHOT]

 

 

YOUR [ LEE EUNMI ] POV

 

 Ding dong! The doorbell rang. With a flash, I ran downstairs to answer the door. I smiled as I saw the handsomest guy in the world, my boyfriend

 

 

 

 

 He smiled as he scanned me from head to toe. “You look gorgeous.” He complimented. My cheeks turned bright red. Although he already said that for the nth times, my heart still beats wildly. I closed the door and gave him a light peck on his cheek. “Shall we go now?” he asked. I nodded and hugged his arm tightly. I could hear him chuckle with my childish act.

 

 

 When we walked down the path, people around us kept aweing at how cute couple like us. Inside, I was squealing like crazy. I’m glad that Kai is mine, and I’m his. I must be the luckiest girl in the world to have such a wonderful boyfriend like him. Thinking about this makes me love him even more. We intertwined our fingers and sway our hands back and forth like little kids. Every step to our destination, I think of reasons why I love him.

 

 

 A few minutes later, we’d already arrived at a park. The park is very peaceful and full of cherry blossom trees. The scenery is beyond beautiful. Once we found a perfect spot, we set up our picnic. Kai laid the soft blanket while I put out the food and drinks.

 

 

 “Are you hungry?” I asked. “Yeah, I haven’t eaten breakfast yet.” He answered casually with a small smile. “Omo! Why?” I gasped. “D.O hyung has a singing practice to do and so Suho hyung is in charge in cooking. You know the results, it .” He shudders; thinking the food that cooked. With that, I laughed. “Besides, I want to eat breakfast that my wife makes for me.” He continued. My heartbeat stopped momentary when he emphasized the word ‘wife’, which means me. I felt my face heat up when he stares at me with those tantalizing eyes of his. I might melt any second now.

 

 

 “Wife? I am not your wife”

 

 “Soon-to-be…”

 

 

 Seeing my flustered face makes he grinned in victory. I broke the eye contact and started to serve the food. I carefully cut the sandwich into cubes and then poured the orange juice into our cups. I looked at Kai who already ate the sandwich. I couldn’t help but to giggle. Poor kid. He must be really hungry.

 

 

 Kai put his thumbs up signaling the food is yummy. We ate until the last sandwich left. I was about to eat it but someone snatch it. It was no other than my childish boyfriend. “Oppaaaa…” I whined. Kai wave the sandwich in front of my face. “Come and get it”. “I’m not your dog.” I pouted. “Ok fine. Give me a kiss if you want the sandwich.” Oh god this boy got so many tricks under his sleeves. I look around and sighed.

 

 

 “Close your eyes.”

 

 

KAI POV

 

 I obeyed while pucker up my lips. I wait until I feel our lips contacted. But I felt nothing. Am I kissing a wind here? I instantly open my eyes as I heard chuckles. To my surprise, Eunmi already ate the sandwich and is now giggling like a silly kid. I felt furious and started to tickle her but she knew about my motive so she stood up and run away from me.

 

 

 I playfully tried to catch her but damn she’s fast. I ran and ran but she is nowhere in my sight. Hmmm so we’re playing hide and seek, huh? You better hide well, Eunmi because this bad wolf is hungry. I’m hunger for you.

 

 

10 minutes later…

 

 

 Oh my asdfghjkl. Where on earth is this girl?! I started to panic and worried if something bad happen to you. I stopped searching as I saw something or someone familiar behind the bushes. AHA! I finally found you, Lee Eunmi .

 

 

YOUR POV

 

 I hope he won’t find me here. Oh who am I kidding? Hiding behind the bush is a lame hiding spot. I look around and saw this couple stared at me as if I’m an alien. Gah… Kai better find me fast. I’m tired :(

 

 

 “Babe~~~~”

 

 

A sudden voice scared me. It was Kai! He stood right behind me and the bush. Did he found me?

 

 

“Play time is over. I just want you in my arms now!” he said. I could sense that he is upset. I could imagine him pouting too. I want to stand up and ran to him but my legs are not helping. I yelped in pain as I tried to stand up. My foot…it hurts.

 

 

 In a millisecond, I was in the air. I gasped as Kai carried me in bridal style. “EEKK! Oppa, put me down! People are staring!” I gawked. “Let them stare. I won’t let my precious princess walk with an injured foot.” He beamed. I stop struggling in instance. His words killed me. Kim Jong In, you are my precious prince too.

 

 

 Once he put me down on the blanket, he takes out a Hello Kitty bandage and sticks it on my injured foot. Hello Kitty? Seriously? I look at Kai with an amuse face. “W-what? Don’t you like your bandage?” he stuttered. “Nothing. Hello Kitty is cute.” I smiled. “Like you” he pinched my nose lightly.

 

 

 “Yah!” I pretend to be mad at him. “Yah? I’m supposed to be mad at you! How could you leave me like that?” he asked. “I did not leave you…” I mumbled. “I don’t care. Now prepare for your punishment!” he began to tickle me. Just to let you know, I’m a very ticklish person. Kai attacked my tummy. Small tears appeared as I could not stop giggling. After a while, he stopped tickle me. We lay down on the soft blanket, gazing at the sky.

 

 

 I rested my head on his chest while his hands on my petite waist, embracing me. I could hear his heart beating wildly. “Oppa, why is your heartbeat so fast?” I asked. “I don’t know…” there’s a dead silence. “But it always likes that every time when I’m with you” he continued. My heart flutters. “Mine too.”

 

 

 His embrace tightens. I love this feeling, this moment. It felt really warm and secure in his arms. “I’m waiting” his hot breath tickles my ear. “For what?” I asked. “For my kiss of course” he said, pouting. I felt dumbfounded.

 

 

KAI POV

 

 I hope she won’t run away this time. I felt like an idiot obsessing over her kiss. I AM DESPERATE. I love her, I need her and I want her. Now I know why hyungs kept calling me a byuntae freak. Sigh. I really need to control my hormones from touching her.

 

 

 Eunmi sat up and stared intensely at me before bends down in front of my face. Her face is like millimeters from my face until now…the gap closes. We kissed. Although it was not that deep or passionate kiss I’d imagine for, but it was really sweet, full with love and desire. Once we broke the kiss, I couldn’t stop smiling, feeling satisfy with the kiss. Well…not really, I’m still longing for it. *pouts*

 

 

 “Stop pouting, ahjusshi!” she playfully pinched my cheek. “You ahjumma! Do you want to be punished again?” I said while caressing my swollen cheek. Eunmi shook her head furiously. 

 

“Cute” I muttered and gave her a back-hug. My head rested on her shoulder. I have no intention on breaking the hug. I wish we could stay like this forever.

 

 “Oppa…” my girlfriend called. “Neh? What is it, angel?” I asked with my eyes close.

 

 “Do you love me?”

 

“Of course I love you, babe. Always remember that…you and I are meant together. You’re mine now and forever…”

 

 I squeeze her hand a little and give her a light peck on her cheek. She giggled with the sudden touch.

 

 “Now it’s your turn to answer”

 

She silent for a while; waiting for me to finish the line.

 

 “Do you love me?” I asked.

 

She nodded. “Do not nod. Say the magic word!” I whined.

 

“Mehrong~” she playfully stick out her tongue at me. Look who is the childish one. “Come on! I’m serious here.” I said sternly. I force myself up in a sitting position while Eunmi’s head on my lap. I stare her without blinking to show how serious I am.

 

 

YOUR POV

 

 I love to . But the matter of fact, I hate seeing him being so serious and angry. It scares me. So I just obeyed him and said “I love you.”

 

“Prove it.”

 

“What?”

 

 His lips curved in a smirk. I got caught by his tricks again!

 

“Aish…do I have to?” I whined. Kai nodded; waiting for me to show it. Fine then. I pulled his head down towards my face and kissed him. Kai couldn’t even blink because of my fast action. He must be really surprised. After we broke the kiss, I said “I love you so much that I could kiss you many times!”

 

 

“But you had just kissed me once! Just now.” he backfired.

 

“Oh…right…” I mumbled. Stupid me. Now what should I tell him?

 

 

 Before I could even answer him, Kai said “Silly girl. You don’t have to show me. Those 3 words are enough for me. Teasing you is fun.” He caressed my cheeks. I could feel my face warmed up.

 

 

“Babe…”

 

“W-what?”

 

 Great. Why am I stuttering?

 

“Don’t you want to know about my answer?”

 

As a matter of fact, I do want to know about his answer.

 

“Fine…Oppa, prove it”

 

 Out of nowhere, a bouquet of pink roses appeared in front of my eyes. I stare at Kai in bewildered before I took it. The roses are really beautiful plus pink is my favorite color.

 Then, Kai started to sing. Wait…is he serenading me?

 

 The Kai I know doesn’t sing. He’s a dancing machine! I still remember when he said that he is shy to sing because of his voice. But I don’t blame him for that. I still love him. His y & husky voice always melts my heart.

 

This is one of my reasons why I love him. That voice of his completely blows my mind away. After he finished the song, he kneeled down in front of me while his hands hold mine. Oh.My.God. Don’t tell me he is going to propose-


 

Tumblr_m9nelqjisy1rs97fco1_500_large

 

 

 “Eunmi-ah, we’ve been together for 5 years. All those years we share together are not a waste. I cherished our moments forever. I always think about you every time. Because of you, I couldn’t sleep properly. It’s a weird sickness of mine. I think I’m insane. I’m insanely falling in love with you. I can’t relax until you’re fully mine. I know this is too early. But…this can cure my weird sickness. Will you……marry me?”

 

 

That’s it. I couldn’t take it anymore. My eyes suddenly burst out in tears. “YES!” I almost shout at him. Kai smiled and slipped the beautiful ring around my finger. It fits perfectly. I hugged him tightly as if my life is depending on him. I’ll never let you go now that you’re mine. Nobody will steal you.

 

 

 Kai chuckled a bit when he saw tears on my face. He swiftly wipes my tears away. “Baby don’t cry~” he cooed. I bet I look really ugly right now.


 

 Just then, a deep voice interrupts our moment. It was Chanyeol oppa…in a carriage?! What in the world…

 

 


 

To be continued...

 

A/n : So how? >.<