~ ♥ ~

Cherry Tomatos and Skateboards ~

Zelo POV

 

1 Year already passed since Yongguk and me got together.  Our friends were happy for us and we celebrated our 1st Year Anniversary with them.

It was really something special. 

The hardest thing we had to endure were my parents to be honest. We spend lots of hours to think of the right way to face them and tell them that we're together.

In the end it was quite funny.

 

Flashback

 

"We can do this Junhongie. Believe me." Yongguk whispered and held tightly on Zelo's hand.

The letter just nervously bit his lower lip. "Really ? What if they forbid me to see you ? What if they hate you ?" His voice trembled and Yongguk pulled the younger one in his arms. 

"They won't. Your parents are nice people and they love you. I know that"

Nodding Zelo opened the front door. "E-Eomma I'm home." Both stepped in and got out of their shoes.

"Ah already ?" A soft voice came from the kitchen. "I'm in the kitchen sweetie." With small steps Zelo walked into the kitchen, Yongguk never leaving his side.

Zelos mum stood infront of the stove probably baking something. "Oh you bought Yongguk along ? That's wonderful I wanted to ask him something anyways." She wiped her hands on a towel and then fully turned around to her son and his friend.

Yongguk gulped. Could it be that she already knew ? He looked at Zelo and his scared gaze told him that the younger boy thought the same.

"I heard you hang out a lot with Junhong lately ? And I also heard that you're a smart young men ?" Junhongs mother smiled widely and neither of the boys knew what to say, so Yongguk just nodded.

"Well I thought that you could teach my son in maths. He's quite lazy with his homework and I think he just needs a bit motivation. So since you're best friends ~ ?" She smiled even wider now and looked at Yongguk hopefully.

The latter felt Junhong tense up next to him and he knew if he wouldn't say it now then they could never say it.

"uhm .... Mrs. Choi ?" Yongguk looked at her with seriousness in his eyes. "To be honest I would love to tutor Zelo but there is something you should know first. Maybe your thoughts will change."

Yongguk took a deep breathe and then kneeled down infront of Junhong's mother.

"I love your son, Choi Junhong."

A gasp could be heard - but not from Mrs. Choi but from Zelo which was shocked by the sudden action of his boyfriend.

"Y-Yongguk ..." He whispered and then looked at his mother.

The beautiful woman just smiled and then leaned down to take Yongguks hands and pull him up.

"Omo Yongguk. Don't kneel down infront of me." She chuckled. "I'm perfectly fine with you loving my wonderful son."

"W-WHAT ?!" Both boys gasped and looked at eachother.

"Your mother is not stupid you know ?" Again Mrs. Choi smiled softly. "I already guessed something like this and as I already said I'm perfectly fine with it, as well as your dad. We think that Yongguk is an amazing boy and he's very mature too."

She nodded and smiled at Yongguk now. "As long as you promise to be nice to my son and always treat him right."

Yongguk quickly nodded, unable to say anything.

"ok then I'll leave you alone now. Your dad planned a cute dinner for us. I baked cookies for you and I hope you like them."

She quickly pecked Zelo's cheek and waved at Yongguk. "Behave well" She chuckled before she left the house.

....

After some seconds Yongguk turned to Zelo.

"Well, wasn't that unexpected ?" He smiled wide and pecked the lips of his boyfriend. 

Zelo nodded and took a cookie. "Yes. I am quite shocked to be honest. That she knew and that she took it so well."

He wanted to bite in his cookie as Yongguk took it away, eating it with a wide grin.

"Hey I want some too." Zelo pouted and reached for another  cookie but Yongguk hold his hands and shook his head playfully.

"Please. Can I have some ?" The young boy asked with puppy eyes.

"No. Naekkoya." Yongguk said and leaned in to kiss his perfect boyfriend.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Gosh I'm so sorry ... ;; This update is like super late and yeah. The end but I really wanted to finish this story here quickly because I'm writing another BangZelo FF at the moment and yeah. 

 

♥ I hope you still liked this FF ♥ 

♥ I loved your comments and I thank all the readers ♥ 

♥ I love all the subbies /gives you cupcakes/ ♥ 

 

~ THANK YOU ~ 

 

- TaeliHoKi -