Incheon ?

Cherry Tomatos and Skateboards ~

Zelo POV 


The last few days I didn't see Yongguk Hyung. If I was out with the boys he wasn't there and I didn't really had the guts to ask where he was.

It really sounds weird but ... I miss him. I don't know why to be honest .... 
 

Today Jongup and I met at our park again. We just talked about this and that and he showed me some of his new B-Boy moves.

"So ...." I tried to ask him.

"So what ?" Jongup looked at me and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Eh .... Nothing" I smiled but looked down. 

"No. Not Nothing. I know you and something is totally wrong with you these days. You're always absent and you seem sad about something. 

So tell me ... what's up ? You know you can tell me."

Shoot .... Jongup really was my best friend.

"It's just ... do you know why Yongguk isn't with us these days ?" I tried to look as calm as possible as I asked him this.

"Yongguk ? He isn't in Seoul right now because he went to Incheon .... something about visiting some people, he said." 

I don't know why but I felt really sad that Jongup knew where Yongguk was .... but I didn't.

"Oh .... he didn't told me that." I sighed and Jongup just looked at me wide eyed.

"Really ?! He told us that you know it too."

Eh ? Why did Yongguk lied to the others ? Maybe he just didn't want to face me .... 

"Anyways" Jongups voice interrupted my thoughts "He's just for one week there. He'll come back tomorrow."

I should be happy but the thought that Yongguk will ignore me tomorrow ... after what happened 6 days ago.

But I want to talk to him so badly - to apologize.

I want to stay his friend and ...

"YAH!!!!" Jongups voice interrupted my thoughts.

He handen me a tiny piece of paper and smiled.

"That's Yongguks number - just in case you want to call him." I smiled back at him.

Somehow Jongup always knew what I thought and needed. Indeed he really is my best friend.

"If you already call him" he searched in his pockets for another piece of paper with another number on it.

"You can ask him to bring me a package from Incheon. Here's adress of the post office and the number to get this package."

Jongup handed me the paper with a grin.

I just nodded and promised him to tell it Yongguk even though I was not sure if I could bring up the courage to even call him.


We started walking home after some minutes of talking. 

"So I guess I'll go now I have to help my mum. She's nagging all the time that I hang out with the boys too much."

Jongup made a face while saying the last sentence and I laughed at his hilariousness. 

Then he waved at me and went home.

I just played with my handy and the same question went through my head over and over again.

To call him ? or not to call ?

I took the tiny piece of paper and decided to save his number in my contacts for now. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After eating dinner with my mum I went into my room and sat on the bed.

"Should I give it a try ?" I mumbled to myself.

Then I just took my phone and dialed his number.

.

.

.

YG: Yoboseyo ~ ?

Z: Ah-Annyeong Yongguk hyung ....

YG: Who's there ?

Z: .... Junhong .... 

YG: You ... Why do you have my number ?

Z: Oh I'm sorry .... Jongup hyung gave it to me. I should tell you about a package you have to pick up for him at Incheon ...

YG: He already told me that 3 Days ago and I already have it.

Z: Oh ... really ? 

YG: Yes ... so another thing why you're calling ?

Z: Uhm ... I wanted to apologize .... for making you uncomfortable that day. I won't bother you anymore about thise ok ?

I should have noticed that you don't want to talk about it.

YG: You don't have to be sorry. really ... 

Z: Uhm ... ok ... and another question.

Why .... didn't you tell me that you're going to Incheon but everyone else knew ?

YG: Why ? Did you miss me ? ~chuckles a bit~ 

Z: Y-Yes ... kinda ~stutters~ 

YG: Eh ... Really ? Well .... want to meet up then ?

Z: What ? But you're in Incheon right now.

YG: I know. Just come here ... I'll even pay for your ticket ok ? 

Z: uhm ....

YG: Arrasoe. I'm at the airport. Be there as soon as you can yeah ? 

Z: But ~ tooooooot ~ why ... ?

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

So you all waited long enough ... I'm sorry >.< 
 

But here I have a new chappie for you ♥♥♥

 

ENJOY IT AND COMMENT A LOT ARRASOE ~ ?! ♥