Why ?

Cherry Tomatos and Skateboards ~

ZELO POV 

 

 

After 1 hour and 20 minutes I arrived at the Incheon Airport.

"How am i going to find him here ?" I said out loud and searched outside first.

Aish ... where is this guy ? 

I didn't saw him so I continues searching inside. As I stood in the large hall I took out my phone and checked if he called me.

Nothing. He could atleast tell me where he is ... This guy.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me.

"Zelo ah ~" Someone whispered in my ear and I shivered as I reconized the voice.

"Y-Yongguk Hyung ... " I stuttered and turned around. He wore a red shirt, blue jeans and his favorite black/red shoes. With his cap and his wide smile he 

looked really cool.

"I missed you Zelo ah" he said and hugged me slightly. "I'm sorry for not telling you that I was leaving and sorry for just leaving like that 6 days ago."

Somehow I felt happy hearing that he missed me. 

My cheeks turned a deep shade of red and I looked at the ground so that he won't notice it.

To be honest I really thought about it ... if I like Yongguk I mean. After my mum told me that he likes me as much as I like him.

I wondered what she meant back then. 

Actually it's not really what I want .... being together with a guy. 

I mean .... I'm not gay ! but I think I really like Yongguk Hyung. 

He cares about me, sometimes not but well ... he's always nice to me ..... he's really handsome. 

YAH ! get those thoughts out of your head Junhong !

But before I could carry on thinking about my "love-problem", Yongguk destroyed every reason to not like him.

He leaned in to my ear and whispered : "Do you know how cute you look when you're pouting like this ?"

I slowly turned my head to look at him.

"W-What ?" My eyes were wide.

"Your pout ..." 

Pouting ? Oh my habit .... I often pout when I think about something. 

I immideately stopped and looked down ashamed (it's not really manly ...)

Then  I heard him giggling and looked up again.

This smile .... I missed it a lot .... and the fast beating of my heart only comfirmed it: 

I like Bang Yongguk ! ~ ♥ 

"So ~" He grabbed his black backbag and looked at me.

"Where do you wanna go now ?" 

I just shrugged my shoulders unable to say something. 

"Hmmm ... how about a café first ?" Yongguk smiled wide and dragged me to the airport café. 

Shocked I looked down at my hand .... that was safely held by Yongguk.

~ Badoom Badoom Badoom Badoom ~ 

As we arrived in the café he dragged me to a chair and pushed me down.

"Just sit down and I'll order ok ? What do you want ?" 

I smiled brightly. "Strawberry Milkshake please ~" Yongguk nodded and went to the counter to order.

Meanwhile I just sat there and tried to calm down my like crazy beating heart.

 

"Here ~" Yongguk handed me my milkshake and sat down infront of me.

I thanked him and took a sip. My eyes lit up and I stared at my milkshake.

"Yummy ~" Happily I continued drinking my milkshake.

"Junhong ..." I heard my name being called and looked up to meet eyes with Yongguk.

He sipped his coffee with a slight smile on his lips. 

"Nothing ~" With a irritated face I continued drinking my milkshake. 

"You just look cute ..." He whispered. 

 

As we finished drinking our things we left the café and walked a bit. 

Yongguk was talking about something but I didn't really listened. My mind was so confused.

"Junhong .... are you even listening ?" 

I shook my head and bowed while walking. 

"I'm sorry."  I whispered

He smiled softly at me. "What's going through your head ?"

Of course I couldn't tell him that I'm falling in Love with him ... so I asked the first thing that went through my head.

"You still didn't answer my question on the phone ... Why did you tell everybody but me that you're going to Incheon ?"

Right after I asked him I regretted it .... Who am I to force him to tell me where he goes ?!

Anyways ... he still answered me.

"Yeah ... I'm sorry. I didn't really knew how I should face you after the day where I just left your home.

And I thought you would be angry and wouldn't care where I'm going anyways."

Oh how wrong he was .... 

"I wasn't angry" I mumbled. 

"I was hurt ! It felt like you ignore me and that you don't want to be my friend anymore. And of course I care ! I even told you to be safe on your way home ... "

I looked down ... I must sound like my mother right now.

"Yes ... I forgot but why did you think I don't want to be your friend anymore ? Of course I want you to stay my friend. And I'm sorry I hurt you ... really."

My eyes searched his and I saw that he was really honest. His eyes showed me that. 

Slowly I walked closer to him and hugged him. 

Fortunately he hugged me back without saying anything. This moment was just precious. 

I felt happy ... and save in his strong arms and my heart went crazy again. 

Thousand thoughts went trough my head. 

Without even knowing what I did I stood on my tiptoes and pecked his cheek. 

"Thank you Yonggukkie ~" 

He looked at me - slightly shocked. 

Then it hit me. 

I. just. pecked. Yongguk. 

Why .... did I do this ?! He'll hate me now ... just look at his gaze Zelo ah ... Aish 

I stepped backwards. 

"I-I'm sorry ..." I mumbled and turned around to run away as fast as I could ignoring Yongguk shouting my name.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Did you like this chappie ~ ? I hope so ;) ♥ 
 

I hope you comment and tell me how I can improve or what I did wrong/right ... :D 

TAELIHOKI LOVES CHUUUUU ~ ♥ 

 

 

Comments: 

 

@hithere: Here is moooooore ~ ;) I hope you enjoy it ♥ 


@CrazyOne: Here is a update for you ~ :D 


@ChocoAikoCream: Hellow new reader ~ ♥ I'm glad you like my BangZelo FF *Q* Thank you /bows/ I hope you like this Chappie :3


@cutecat123lucky: You think it's cute ? Thank youuu ~ ♥ ♥ ♥ and thanks for the hug too ;) And I'm sure zelo is happy about his hug

too :DDD :P ♥ Here is a update for you ~ :D


@KissMeSunny: AWWWWWW ~ Thank you ♥ /bows/ I'm glad you love it :3