At Times We Get Sick of Love

Ordinary People

Chanyeol walked down the corridor happily while munching on some candies LuHan had given him, ignoring the squeals and groans and ohgod... Was that a MOAN???!! That followed him. He saw Tao walking in the distance with Baekhyun who was trying to get a hold of Tao's books so he could carry them. He snickered as Tao hit the Bacon-boy with a textbook because the older had tried to kiss him on his cheek. Dream on, pabo. Tao doesn't like you. He was about to walk to the younger when he was suddenly being pulled away from the scene. He turned to see LuHan, with a strangely determined face, dragging him to a deserted hallway before stopping and taking a hold of his hands gently, cheking for any possible bruises from the dragging. Founding none, he looked up, straight into Chanyeol's big, wondering eyes. Then, the older pulled his hands away and stepped closer to the younger.

"He doesn't love you, Channie."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Ignoring the dull pain spreading on his face, Baekhyun smiled at Tao's back as the younger tried to walk away from him. He sneaked closer to the younger and placed a small peck on his exposed neck, making Tao turn around. The face of the chinese boy was adorable, his eyes were wide open and his mouth was forming an 'o' shape. The older laughed at the boy before taking his books and putting his arm around Tao's waist. 

"Come on, Peach. It's time for class."

It seemed that the younger had accpeted the fact that Baekhyun was carrying his books (or was he still in a daze?) and just nodded before snuggling closer to the warmth emitting from the older.

"Okay, Bacon-oppa."

"BACON?!"

Tao smiled at the shocked face of the older and nodded. 

"Baekhyun is hard to pronounce correctly so I'm calling you Bacon. Does it bother you, oppa?"

Baekhyun smiled at the younger and pulled him closer, blowing away some strands from the younger's eyes.

"No-no. Bacon is just fine. I'm just suprised that you gave me a nickname."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Kris was walking on the schoolyard, heading towards the gate when he heard someone sobbing in the school's garden. It was an old rose garden, in the cold winter time there were only thorns left from the beautiful rose bushes. In short, it was pretty ugly in the winter. He quietly stepped closer to the sobbing figure, recognizing it as one of Tao's friend. Chanyeol, was it? Suddenly it seemed that Chanyeol had heard him and the younger turned to him. Kris gasped while looking at the boy, he was truly beautiful, even with the red nose and watery eyes. No wonder that Kai had a crush on him. He watched quietly as the boy chuckled bitterly at him, turning away.

"You're going to make fun of me, right? You're going to tell everybody that Park Chanyeol is crying like a little girl, right?"

The older shaked his head before he remembered that Chanyeol had his back facing him. He stepped closer again.

"N-no. What's wrong?"

Chanyeol smiled softly before patting the bench beside him, signaling Kris to take a seat. The kingka sat down beside him and watched as the boy hid his face in his hands.

"Whay am I even talking this to a kingka?! I'm so stupid..."

The shaking of shoulders showed Kris that Chanyeol was crying again so he awkwardly pulled the younger into a hug. He felt how hot tears ran onto his neck and then into his blazer but he didn't care because even if Chanyeol was a rival, the boy was clearly broken. And Kris' mom had always teached him to help these people. 

Remember, Kris. Broken and sad people just need somebody to hold them. But don't use them.

He shushed the Korean until Chanyeol was only hiccuping a little from the crying. He pulled the boy away so he could look into the big deer eyes.

"Now, Chanyeol-sshi. Tell me what's wrong."

In an instant, the boy was sobbing again, fresh tears running down his pale cheeks.

"L-Luhan-hyung... He told me that Tao didn't love me, he made listen to a clip where Tao says it himself. He hurt me, Kris-hyung. He knew how I feel and he hurt me..."

Kris gasped in shock. LuHan likes Chanyeol? He looked down to Chanyeol again, seeing how the boy was sobbing into his sleeve. Wordlessly, he pulled the younger into another hug.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Kai watched as LuHan turned away from the scene in the rose garden. The Chinese looked sad, broken, dissapointed, mad... It seemed that the boy had reached his boiling point and hurt Chanyeol. I told you you would break if you don't tell him, LuHan-hyung.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A/N: So, I'm back. I'm broken, tired and ill but I'm back. I'm truly sorry if this chapter dissapointed you, I'm honestly out of ideas for this story... I need to read some good fanfics and have some RO-ing-MANCE in my life. (Sorryy, author-nim is going crazy ^^'') 

BUT! I still hope you liked this chapter and comment and subscribe and I'll love you even more.

Don't give up on me... 

Love, Chunsa <3