Teaser

Ordinary People

AN: Hi~! Because I'm busy I'm not able to upload... So here are some teasers about what will happen in the story...

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU IN THAT WAY, CHANNIE!!!"

Chanyeol took a step back in suprise. LuHan had never yelled at him... But the older only took a step forward and grabbed his phone, sticking it into the younger's face.

"He doesn't love you... I recorded it... I F***ING RECORDED IT FOR YOU!"

With trembling hands, he gently took the phone that was almost broken by the tight grip. There was a short audio clip and he clicked on it to open, soon enough, some hushed voices were heard, almost as if it was recorded without Tao knowing...

"Hey! Tao! Could I talk to you for a moment?!"

LuHan's voice sounded sickly sweet and cheerful... Painfully forced... Tao greeted him back in the background and his voice came closer.

"Gege! What's up?"

"Tao, do you love Chanyeol?"

There was a slight moment of silence until Tao giggled.

"Yes, I love him~~!"

Chanyeol felt his heart beat quicken and his free hand formed a fist tightly. Next thing he heard made his eyes water, tho...

"He's the best brother I have ever had~~!!"

"But romantically?"

Again that strange sweet voice. LuHan sounded like he was at least 10 years older...

"Romantically?! Gege! I would never!! He's my brother!"

That was it, he dropped the phone onto the corridor's cold stone floor and stumbled into an awkward sitting position. LuHan quickly squatted down next to him and grabbed his hands. Yes, it pained him to see the younger cry... He didn't want to hurt him, he only wanted to show him that ZiTao didn't love him as he does... But Chanyeol tore out of his tight grip and stood up, tears streaming down of his face, eyes looking glazed and dead.

"LuHan-gege.... Lulu-hyung... How could you be so cruel? I hate you....

With that, Chanyeol stormed off, leaving LuHan to squat with hands on his face. 

"Channie, please feel my love..."

______________________________________________________________________________

"Call me oppa."

Tao turned around to come face to face with an annoyed Baekhyun. 

"Excuse me?"

Baekhyun growled and pushed Tao against the lockers gently, holding the younger's hands on his sides.

"I heard that you call Chanyeol oppa... So I want you to call me oppa too."

The younger stared at him wide-eyed before attempting to struggle out of his grasp but Baekhyun only held him more tightly. Tao frowned and leaned against the locker more comfrotably.

"I don't want to call you oppa, Baekhyun-sshi. You're a player. It's an inside-joke for me and Chanyeol."

Baekhyun felt how his insides burned with somekind of new feeling... Jealousy? So he leaned closer to Tao until he could easily whisper into the boy's ear.

"What does he have that I don't?"

"A heart."

Bang! The older boy quickly released the chinese and looked how the boy started to massage his arms. What he really that rough? A heart... He had one, considering the fact how it was clencing in pain now... He slowly got on one knee before the stunned boy, making everybody look at them.

"Huang ZiTao, I know that I'm a stupid playboy but I can show you that I do have a heart... Just give me a chance?"

Tao stood there paralized, feeling everybody's eyes on him, waiting for an answer. It felt like a scene from a romantic movie, where the boy proposes the girl in front of the others. But it wasn't... Still, something in Baekhyun's eyes told him that he was being sincere. And maybe it was all a mistake.... But he slowly placed him hand on the playboy's cheek, motioning him to get up before removing it quickly.

"I'll give you only one chance, Bacon-oppa."

Baekhyun couldn't believe it... Tao was... Giving him a chance....

"I'll make you believe me, TaoZi."

I promise you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you sure that you are a boy?"

The deep voice made Tao jump from his seat, landing painfully on the floor. Kris was standing in front of his desk, wearing a slight smirk on the cold face.

"Wha-? What do you mean?"

The older sighed and pulled him up and out of the classroom. They walked in silence until they reached the rooftop. Then, Kris stopped and turned to face Tao slowly. He put his hand on the younger's shoulder, making him jump slightly again.

"Are you scared of me?"

The younger looked away and shook his head. He wasn't afraid of Kris... He was afraid of what Kris would do to him... The black bruise on his shoulder was still hurting.... And he didn't want another one... He heard the kingka sigh before he was suddenly pulled into a cold embrace. Kris' chest was firm... He couldn't feel any emotion coming from the other.

"Tao... I don't want to hurt you..."

Tao struggled away and took some steps towards the railing. Kris didn't want to hurt him? But...

"Then why do you do this?!"

The older was on his side again, holding his hands. He watched up to the sky, not wanting to meet the eternal glare from the older.

"I don't know, Tao..."

"Then we're just wasting time, bye, Kris-sshi."

As he was opening the door, strong hands spinned him around and suddenly a pair of lips were placed on his. It felt so right yet so wrong... Bacon-oppa... He tore away and ran down to his class as fast as he could, ignoring the deep-voiced calls from Kris.

Bacon-oppa...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: So yeah, this is what is waiting for you in the next chappies~~ ^^ Please don't hate the story and if you like it, comment and subscribe to it ^^ I'll upload a real new chapter soon, I think. >.<

SA-RANG-HAE~~ Chunsa ^^