2

My One and Only Lady

Seohyun woke up in surprise when she saw her room full with balloons. 'Who's birthday is it?' she thought and slid down of her bed.

"Oppa! Where are you oppa?" She called Luhan but there was no answer. Suddenly someone hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek. Luhan smiled sincerely at Seohyun with his tender doe eyes.

"Aigoo oppa. Where have you been? And why were there so many balloons in my room?"

"Oh, honey... You forgot about it, did you? Aish... It's your birthday." Luhan shook his head. Seohyun bite her lips and looked down feeling embarassed.

"Oppa, this is really stupid of me. I forgot my own birthday! Shame of me," she pouted.

"This isn't stupid, you're just forgetful. Now, take a bath. And let's have a walk at the park. I want to tell you something."

 

~~0~~

 

 

"Oppa, what did you want to tell me before?" Seohyun asked her boyfriend while swinging their intertwined fingers. It was early in the morning, only several people who lived near the residential area were seen to jog at the park.

"Hyoyeon called me yesterday. She said you didn't answer her calls. She was so worried about you and wanted to take care of you if I weren't there for you..."

"I... I lost my phone. I don't know where it had gone. Did she really call oppa yesterday?"

"Yeah... Yixing also called. He would like to pay a visit. But you must tell me if anyone come, okay?"

"Arasseo oppa... Anything else did you want to tell oppa?"

"Hmmm... For now I'll send you home and just wait for me to come. I've got lots of things to do."

 

~~0~~

 

Seohyun waited patiently for Luhan to come home. She was listening to her iPod when the doorbell rang. She opened the door and saw Yixing with a bouquet of red roses. He smiled at Seohyun and handed the roses to her. She took the gift and smelled the scent of roses.

"How do you know it's my birthday?"

"Luhan told me everything. He'll be here in a minute now. Do you like it? By the way, it's from Luhan not from me." Seohyun chuckled and hugged the roses specially given by Luhan. Luhan knocked the door, smiling innocently while carrying a red box tied with ribbons. Later, Joonmyun, Sehun, Kyungsoo and Jongdae entered the house grinning.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Seohyun, happy birthday to you!" All of them cheered and clapped their hands.

~~0~~