3

My One and Only Lady

Seohyun smiled bashfully and cupped feeling embarassed.

"Thank you oppa. And all of you.. I'm so grateful that you guys came here." She thanked all of them and bowed sincerely.

"You're my yeo-dongsaeng but noona to all of the boys here. Except Luhan, he's older than you. Why am I even saying this? Haha, anyway you're now 22 years old. But you look younger than your real age." Joonmyun speaked.

"Really? No... I'm getting old. My face looks old.."

"Aniya, noona! You're always young. Just like me!" Sehun agreed with Joonmyun. Luhan directed them to sit at the sofa while he served them drinks. He's been such a housemaid since Seohyun experienced a breakdown. But he's happy with it and he did it for his love of his life.

 

~~0~~

 

Yixing glances at Seohyun with a contented smile. He knows that he'll never have Seohyun as his girlfriend or wife cuz Luhan is his bestfriend and he's the type that won't break his friend's heart. But he's not giving up his love even if he hadn't got the chance to win her heart.

 

"Hey, Yixing-ah! Don't you want to play with the boys? They're playing games now, I suppose." Seohyun greeted him with a smile plastered. He avoided her gaze and walk towards the boys who were playing poker.

'I'm not a coward... I'll prove it to you later, Seohyun', he sighed.

 

~~0~~

 

It's already night and the boys with Seohyun were already tired after playing games, chatting and watching movies together. It may be the best birthday ever to Seohyun even if her family wasn't there. Luhan felt grateful that his girlfriend is slowly changing to the real her. Sehun helped Seohyun a lot, to tidy up the living room and to wash the dishes, to clean the mess and dry the clothes Seohyun washed. He's been such a helpful nam-dongsaeng of all of the boys. Since he had always love Seohyun as his adorable noona, he had promise to her not long ago that he'll take care of her no matter what happen.

 

 

 

 

[Flashback]

It was still early that night. Seohyun was younger and she's a cute ten-year-old girl. She's curious about everything, even why she seldom see her brother and sister.

"Noona! What are you doing here?" Sehun asked his noona as he saw her crying. He sat beside Seohyun and patted her shoulder as he always did to comfort her.

"Noona... Why are you crying?" Seohyun shooked her head and wiped her tears.

"Nothing..."

"Noona...."

"Appa left me... He left mother and me... Appa left us for a woman who wants his money..."

"No, that's not true.. He left because he needs to find money for you and your mother, noona."

"How did you know about that? You're too young to know things like this."

"Even though I'm just six, doesn't mean I act also like a six-year-old toddler.. I know appa won't do that to you and mother. He had been so nice to me. How could he betrayed you and mother?"

"I don't know... I don't want to think about it..."

"Just relax noona. It's better for you not to think anything about it. You need to move on."

"Yeah, you're right..."

"Noona, I promise that I will take care of you whenever you need someone. I promise that I'll be there for you no matter what. If you need help just call my name and any minute I'll come to you."

"Sehun. How can you be so sure? Even if you die?"

"Yes even I die. Even if I'm married."

"Hahaha, okay then Sehun. I got it.

[End of Flashback]

 

"Are you thirsty Sehun? You want some drinks?" Seohyun asked Sehun who was lying at the floor, panting.

"Any... Anything that can... Make me energized..." He answered and got up from the floor to reach the drink Seohyun gives.

"Noona... You're more cheerful now. Not like before. I'm happy for you." He smiled at Seohyun and patted her shoulder, lovingly.

"I'm just... Want to change for the better.. You know how noona had been these days. Noona sympathize Luhan oppa for such trouble noona made..."

"I'm sorry noona... That I didn't take care of you like I promised before..."

"Since when you had promised me about that?"

"You don't remember? You were crying that day, at the stairs."

"Oh... Yes. You promised you will take care of me. Liar! You didn't!" She punched playfully at Sehun's chest and pouted.

"Ouch! That hurts, noona. I'm sorry..."

"It's okay. I don't mind though. Cuz I know ;lyou're busy and have your own life to mind for. I'm your noona not your dongsaeng. I can take of myself, alright Sehun?"

"Arasseo... But noona as long as I'm still alive, I'll be there for you." Seohyun chuckled and gave a peck at Sehun's cheek. She left Sehun at the kitchen after finished arranging the plates. Sehun felt his cheek reddened and quickly cover his face with a towel.

'Aish.. She's the first to give me a peck at my cheek. And I'm embarassed... Aish... Noona...'

 

 


a/n : mianhae for such a short update