1

My One and Only Lady

She is a lovely girl. I can't help it but smiles at everything she does. She is a simple girl but always mesmerizes me. With just wearing a t-shirt and black jeans, she looks so stunning. She can sing well, dance smoothly and even a masterchef. How lucky I am to be her boyfriend. But one day, she received a bad news. It was about her father. Her father died in a car accident. She has been through a mental breakdown. She changed a lot since then. She barely sing and dance or even cook. Everytime I approach her to say 'Hi', she will never reply back, instead she will look at the sky and walk away. It is sad to see her this way. I wants to make her happy again but it seems that it never works. Because she is not being the real her anymore. I must find a way to change her to be my old Seohyun again.

 


 

"Honey, you must eat this porridge. I made it for you..." Luhan asked Seohyun to eat the porridge he made. But Seohyun refused, she threw away the spoon that Luhan handed to . Luhan shook his head but he would not give up.

"Seo Joohyun-shi! Huh...you've not eaten for so long. Please eat this porridge that I've made for you." Seohyun glared at him. It was a signal for Luhan to stay away. Luhan walked toward the kitchen and washed the dishes. While Seohyun lied down at her bed, doing nothing.

 

~~0~~

 

'Why are you like this?' He had tried everything but nothing worked. It was really disappointing that his girlfriend acted like this. What should he do? He massaged his forehead, thinking the next plan.

 

~~0~~

 

Seohyun got up her bed and searched for Luhan. She saw Luhan was laying at the sofa while watching television.

"Luhan-shi..." Her soft voice broke the silence.

"Yes...? What is it baby?" Seohyun sat beside him who had already got up and leaned at his shoulder.

"I'm sorry oppa..." Luhan patted her shoulder and slowly brought her to his embrace.

"It's okay... I'll always be with you, no matter what..." Seohyun cried again but it was the first time she crying in front of Luhan. Luhan tried to comfort her. He brought Seohyun to her room and let her lying on her bed.

He caressed her hair while watching her eyes got drowsy. He kissed her forehead. "You need to rest, honey."

"I don't want to sleep alone..." Luhan gulped at her last sentence. But he got cool down, not thinking something out of his mind.

"You're safe. Nothing's going to hurt you honey." Seohyun smiled at him and she shut her tired eyes. Luhan went to the door and looked back at her. 'She'll be fine... I know...'

 

~~0~~

 

Luhan smelled something delicious was cooked and it came from the kitchen. He quickly got up from his bed and ran toward the kitchen. He saw Seohyun was cooking something. He smiled and felt happy that Seohyun cooked for them.

"What are you cooking honey?" Luhan asked while hugging her from behind.

"I'm cooking omelette and fried rice. It's been a long time I didn't made this for you." Luhan nodded and kissed her cheek.

"Make it quick. I'm starving, honey."

 

~~0~~

 

Luhan finished his plate full of fried rice.

"Honey, this is really delicious. How can you be such a great chef? I'm so proud that you're mine." Seohyun chuckled and tidied the dining table. She washed the dishes and handed to the lawn. Luhan followed her. Seohyun sat on the bench beside the fish pond. She was relaxing herself and smiling. Luhan was happy to see her smiling again because he also felt the happiness.

"Honey, are you enjoying the nice view?" Seohyun glanced at him and smiled.

"I guess so. I haven't seen them for weeks... I must be out of my mind..."

"No, you're not out of your mind. You're just okay. Nothing's wrong with you." Seohyun smiled bitterly and looked away. Luhan came closer and sat beside her.

"You know what? I've always wanted you to be the old you. The old you who can sing and dance perfectly. Who is cheerful and able to make me laugh." Seohyun held his hands.

"You're right... I should let it go and everything will be okay... But maybe not so fast... I'll try to change..." She smiled at Luhan and kissed his cheek.

"Good night oppa. I think I will rest first." She stood up and walked to her room.

"Good night my sweetheart. Don't forget to dream of me."

She chuckled hearing the cheesy words. "I will oppa and don't sleep to late, okay."
He watched her back slowly disappeared behind the door and he could not stop to smile again.

 

~~0~~