Family Diner

One Big Crazy Family
At the house of the big, crazy family there was one person that had been cleaning the whole house while singing song after song. It was the mother of the family and today was a happy day for her. After a few months she finally got all her children home for the day. Something that won’t happen that often as they all took the same job as their father: singer/idol.
 
“Mom, we’re home!” two voices yelled from the hallway. Their mother rushed toward her two children that were the last to come home and gave them a big hug. “Mom, please. I’m suffocating.” Key tried to free herself out of her mother’s arms, but the fact that Taemin was hugging their mother back in the most exaggerating way, was not helping. After two minutes she finally let her children go. “Sorry sweetie. I’m just too happy to see you again. Why must you always go to Japan?” with the last part she pouted at bit, but that was quickly replaced with a smile. “Come dinner is ready.”
 
She led them to the dining room and Key was shaking her head. Her mother was unbelievable, but still she wouldn’t wish for another one.
 
“Wow! So many dishes! Is it Christmas or what?” Taemin exclaimed upon seeing the dining table. It was totally filled and there was no place for another bowl. “It’s not that often that I have all my children home...” she just smiled. “Now you say that; where are the others?” Key asked. None of her brothers where around and she also didn’t saw her dad anywhere. “I shall call them.”
“No need. Here we are.” Heechul said as he entered the room. The rest of the boys followed him inside the dining room.  “Yeah, we heard the front door and estimated that it would take five minutes before we needed to come downstairs.” Joon chattered. He earned a deadly stare for Key with this, but before she could say something, Heechul got attacked.
 
“Hyung! I missed you!” Taemin whined as he pulled Heechul in a big hug. Heechul just petted his head. “I would nearly believe that you’re a real son of our mother.” Hong Ki pestered. This made Taemin pout, but the real reaction came from their mother. “YAAH!! He is my real son! Just like you’re all my real kids!” The children were a bit shocked by their mother’s outburst. “You know what I mean…” Hong Ki muttered a bit ashamed.
 
Alan entered the room. “I’m hungry! Let eat.” He went straight towards the table, giving his wife a peck on her cheek on his way. The rest followed him to the table. The food on the table did look really delicious. So much that is was suspicious and all her kids were hesitating to start to take a bite.  “Come on! Try something. I did my best just now.” Joon ducked in and it seemed like he hadn’t eaten in a month. There was no sign of food poisoning or a weird taste. So the rest also started eating.
 
 “This is delicious!”Taemin let out after taking a sip from the soup. There were more expressions alike to this one from the rest of the kids. “Well, I saw her calling like an hour ago. So that explains something.” Kwon said while he took another sip. He hadn’t spoken really loudly, but he was heard by Key and Joon who were seated next to him. Hong Ki apparently had also heard him as he shook his head while eyeing Kwon.
 
“Well, this could be a dish that Umma cooked. It tastes horrible!” Heechul blurted while he seared a piece of kitchen paper to spit in the bite of fish that he ate. It was just too horrible to swallow down. In the progress he got his by their father: “Don’t talk like that about your mother.” But he followed with saying: “Just don’t eat this, this and that and you will be fine.” He pointed at the dishes. Their mother sighed. At the end even her husband didn’t support her, but no way that she was going to eat those dishes herself. Those were just destined for the bin.
 
Joon couldn’t keep his big mouth and said: “After all it would have been suspicious if mom hadn’t been working in the kitchen this afternoon.” For this he got his father’s evil eye as it was needless to say something so obvious that would hurt his wife’s pride.
 
Heechul and Hongki were really busy the keep their laugh and that didn’t work out well. Hong Ki burst out, spitting his food in the progress. Key was the victim who got it all over herself. The result? Well, a furious Key and a laughing family.
 

 

~~~~~~

A new chapter! I hope you like it! ^^

Happy New Year!