A own, new room

One Big Crazy Family
 
After year of sharing a room with Taemin, Joon got his own new room. For this room their dad had pulled out his wallet. They had build a totally new part to their house. It was supposed to be done in halve a year, but the plans had been changed when their mother had decided to adopt another child, her first daughter. Of course there needed to be build a room for her too. Alan had decided to build three rooms. He had told everyone that the third room would be the guest room, but in fact it was a precaution. You never knew with his wife.
 
Today was the day that Joon must move out of Taemin’s room into his own room, to much pleasure of Taemin. “Umma, you know I love you, right.” the younger one hugged their mother who just smiled at her cute son. “I finally got my room back.”
 
“Umma, can’t I just stay with Taemin-ah?” Joon whined. He really liked staying at Taemin’s room for the last year. It was cozy and his new room was big and felt lonely.
 
He got a glare of Taemin who totally disliked the  idea. “No, sweetie. You know that Taemin doesn’t want that and you already knew that this was going to happen. You staying at his room was only temporary and you already got to stay longer in Taemin’s room, because of the changed plan.”
 
“But that room is so spacious and not warm at all,” he tried. Unfortunately for him it didn’t work on his mother. She knew that she already had asked a lot of Taemin this one year. Her youngest child didn’t like to share his room, his private place. That why he took even more schedules and stayed at the dorm more often even though their home wasn’t far from there.
 
“Umma did propose to go shopping with you last week, just to get you some nice things for your room, but you refused. So do you think that’s weird that you new room doesn’t warm,” Taemin snapped. He totally disliked his hyung’s behavior. Was he really older than him? Luckily their mother took his side and knew when she had asked too much of him.
 
Joon sulked, however it didn’t worked on his mother. “When you fill your new room with personal stuff, it will get to feel personal and warm. Like your little brother just said.” She tried to reason. “Why don’t we go shopping now. It will be fun and then you try sleeping in that big room tonight. You will see that it’s not that bad at all.”
 
He still wasn’t happy with the idea of sleeping alone, but he couldn’t withstand his mother’s determination. If she had something in mind, there was no other way than hers. Something their dad did know very well. She dragged him to the hallway by his arm.
 
“Have fun,” Taemin kissed his mother on the cheek and waved at them as they took their coats from the hall-stand. He had his room back and that’s all that matters.