Their parents love story

One Big Crazy Family
 
“Appa, how did you manage to marry umma?” asked Taemin his father.  He had never heard this story before and was kinda curious.  Joon was who had been totally focusing on the television, was now watching Alan eagerly. The other children also turned their attention to their dad. Well, except Key then. She was busy doing her nails.
 
“Well, it will take a while to tell everything,” their father warned them with a big, warm smile on his face.  He was always like this when his wife was mentioned. He loves her dearly.
 
“We don’t mind it if it’s a long story.” Kwon told their father. So Alan began to tell. “So I met her,” his children were hanging on his lips. “we fell in love and ….” He paused, making his kids even more curious.
 
“we married,” Alan ended the ‘long’ story.
 
“And how is that a long story?” Heechul raised his eyebrows. “No details? This sounds really lame and stereotypical. I thought that you were good at telling stories, appa…” Taemin was disappointed. Their parents love story still was  a mystery for him.
 
“Noona, why are you acting so disinterested? Aren’t you curious at all?” Taemin asked her. He wasn’t the only one who had noticed the behavior of the only female child in this family. Hongki frowned, “Yeah, why so disinterested?”
 
“Because I already heard the story from umma.” She shrugged and continued polishing her nails. It was her pinkies turn to get a nice red color.
 
“Just like the story Appa told or with more details?” Hongki asked. The girl smirked. “Of course with more details. Even more than you would like to know.” Alan didn’t like the last part. What details had his  lovely wife told their daughter?
 
“You’re kidding right,” Kwon couldn’t believe it. Key shook her head. She wasn’t kidding at all. “So why didn’t you tell us sooner?” Key shrugged again with a smirk. She liked the attention and even more the fact that she knew something that the others didn’t. Not that she was planning to tell them.
 
“And are you going to tell us or what?” Heechul was getting really impatient and that didn’t mean something good at most of the times. “Nope. Just ask Umma.” Heechul glared at her while he got dragged to the door by Hongki. The boys started searching their mother for the whole story with the too much details. They only didn’t knew that their father already had left the room to shut his wife’s mouth. The more-than-you-want-to-know-details bothered him.
 
“Ask for the pictures! They are really good!” Key jelled to them. She smirked by the thought of the traumas that the boys would get of them.  She finished her nails and was happy with the result.