Heechul's Letter

One Big Crazy Family
 
She sat down on the couch with a letter in her hands. The handwriting was familiar and made her smile. She had finally gotten a letter from her oldest son who was now serving in the military.
 
 
Dear Umma,     
 
I’m so sorry that I didn’t say a proper goodbye to you. I just didn’t know what to say. I was nervous about entering the military and forgot nearly everything. Well, forgetting my dear fans was on purpose, but Leeteuk told me not to do that. So yeah, he did have a point…
 
However, I still-
 
 
She got disturbed in her reading by Kwon. He wanted the remote control to zap. This action wasn’t liked by Joon who was actually watching the program. He stood right in front of the television like a pabo so that the signal would reach the TV, but it didn’t work.
 
“Hyung I was watching that!” he whined. “Yes, doesn’t matter. And you wouldn’t be able to watch it anyway with you back towards the screen,” Joon got back from Kwon.
 
“Kids could you just go bicker somewhere else? You can go watch television in your own rooms. I don’t want to be distracted, because I finally got a letter from your older brother,” she said firm. Hong Ki moved next to her and started reading the letter in her hands.
 
He snickered. This really sounded like his brother. The one who properly cared the most their mother, but didn’t know how to show it. He really wondered how long it had taken Heechul to write this letter. Especially the last part was kinda sweet.
 
 
However, I still survived until now. I got nice task and I’m fine. So please don’t worry about me. Just take care of my siblings and be nice to Appa. He will need that.
 
When I get a vacation, I will turn home. I promise. So please stay well and take care. Pass my greetings to Appa and the others.
 
Umma, Saranghae! <3 <3
 
Heechul
 
 
Their mother quickly blinked away a tear. This letter was really touching. Hong Ki had noticed this and gave his mother a hug. “He will come home soon, Umma.”
 
“I know” she returned the hug. She loved all her all her children dearly. They all had a special place in her heart.