The only true diva

One Big Crazy Family
 
“Omg, talk to the hand.”
 
“That’s my line, . The only real diva here is me,” Key narrow her eyes.
 
Jo Kwon rolled with his eyes “Hear who is talking,”
 
This was the exact situation Hong Ki found himself in when he woke up from his nap on the couch. They had forgotten that he had been sleeping and were way to loud. Hong Ki sighed: “Can you guys please go being so loud somewhere far away from me? I haven’t had a lot of sleep the last few days so please..?” The two hadn’t listened to his request. “Aahh, you can tell him the truth?” Key said. “Yeah, that’s me and only me.” And there they started fighting again.
 
“Please…?” but Hong Ki didn’t got a reaction. He sighed again. Two diva’s in one household is indeed way too much. How would he be able to get some more sleep? Well, apparently not in this room, maybe his own room then? He sneaked to the door, but before he could flee the room, he got asked: “Oppa, how can we settle this?”
 
Hong Ki walked back to the couch, knowing that he wouldn’t be able to escape easily. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. “Just decide on a battle and do that quick.” Key and Kwon had eye contact and at the same time they said: “A dance battle.”
 
Key walked to the radio and turned up the music. Girl’s Day’s Oh! My God was playing. She immediately  started dancing every move correctly. As expected. Jo Kwon of course began his well-known khap-dance. Hong Ki put his hands before his eyes, ashamed that they were part of his family..
 
 
*{how to dance battle continued, will be left to your fantasy. I think that your brain will be able to do a wonderful job on that… And the writer of this is not responsible for any traumas.}
 
Jo Kwon: wobble wobble…
 
 
=============================
Heechul came home and didn’t got the warm welcome he expected. Not at all. The situation he encountered was those two still bickering because there hadn’t been a someone to judge the outcome of the battle. Hong Ki had rejected to say who had won, because he wasn’t sure himself and he thought the whole situation was too absurd. Even though he suggested it at first. His biggest mistake in live…
 
Heechul looked at Hong Ki quizzically. “Those two battle for the honor of being the diva of this household,” sighed he while shaking his head. “Ahh, but if that’s the case…” Heechul walked to the bickering pair and pulled away from each other. “So, you want to know who the diva is?”
 
“Ahh, Hyung, so you know?” Jo Kwon asked. “Duhhh, of course he knows it’s me,” Key got a face from Kwon. Heechul ignored the last comment and said: “How can I not know…”
 
“So…?” The two looked at their elder brother eagerly.
 
“Me.” Heechul presented his hands underneath his face with a big smile.
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Key still doesn't believe his hyung xD
 
Btw. Yes, Key is a female in this story. My best friend found him a bit girly and a real diva, so she said he should be the daughter.... xD
We don't hate him. Not at all!!! We are Shawols and like him a lot. It's just a joke between the two of us.