Adopted six children

One Big Crazy Family
 
Alan found his love of his life. He had managed to capture her heart and marry her. Little did he know that the following years could be the most tiresome years of his life. Only one year after marriage she told him she wanted a kid. He did like the idea until she told him that she wanted to adopt a child. Dislike or not, he couldn’t refuse his wife’s child wish and that’s how they adopted their first and oldest son, Heechul.
 
He was a handful, but his wife’s smile on her face as she watched him, made him melt. Because of that same smile he didn’t object when she wanted to adopt another child. In the end they adopted two new children, Hong Ki and Kwon. His wife fell for both their dorkiness en sweet faces.
 
Taemin had been just too cute to not adopt. It had been the same as if a sweet little puppy was looking at you in pet store. You just had to buy it. Well, in this case it was that she just had to adopt him and of course Alan couldn’t withstand his wife’s sweet eyes. Sigh. That’s how he got another son.
 
His new son seemed to be really obedient. Especially to his mother, but to others he could be really mean. His hidden personality, which came even more to the surface when they adopted their fifth son, Joon. Their home hadn’t enough rooms so Joon had to sleep in Taemin’s room. This resulted in a very, very annoyed Taemin.
 
It was time to build a new part to the house with new rooms. Well, only one room was planned, for Joon, but it ended up being three rooms. His wife had said that she needed a daughter for some support in a household with six men, which she choose for herself... That’s how half way the building process; he ordered two extra rooms to be build. One for his new daughter and one for safety measures. You never knew with his wife.
 
Key, the girl, couldn’t share a room with the boys, so for the time being she had to sleep in their parent’s room. This had led to his dissatisfaction. Now there were two nagging women in his bedroom.
 
One good thing was that all their children had chosen him as their role model as they had all chosen to become a singer. This meant that they were away quite often and that he had his quality time with his wife. The little time when he didn’t had to share his wife with their six children.
 
He really had become to love every single one of their six kids. They were all special in their own way. A new kid? Well, for his lovely wife he will do everything.
 

 

-----

For the time being this will be the last chapter. I wrote up till this chapter for my friend. If I get a good idea, I will write it down, but don't expect that to be soon. I have another story here and that's my priority.

I hope you liked these mini stories ^^. Although that this chapter isn't that interesting.