Chapter 3: My life before I met you

Believe in Me

 

That's when the office door opened and Luhan turned around. He looked at the short-haired girl with her S-line body who's standing near the door and stared at Luhan. 

He's sure that his sister was confused why he appeared here without telling her.

He raised his hand, greeting his sister without noise, and smiled quickly. A smile that always makes lots of his fangirls fainted.

'I need to go now. Let's talk again later.' Luhan said quietly.

Without waiting for Jongin's answer, he closed his phone and put it in his pocket, then turned to his sister. 'Noona must talk to mom.' he said straightly.

Jieun, who's putting her hat down, stopped her movements and stared at her younger brother with confused face, and smiled. 'Good morning to you too, my dear brother,' she said while combing her hair with her fingers. 'And what should I say to mom?'

Jieun is older than Luhan by 3 years. They don't look like each other but both of them have the face, body, smile, and their ability to talk that lots of photographers, designers, clients, and fans like. That's why they're such famous models.

Luhan growled and sat down on a chair in front of her sister's work desk. 'Noona, I must talk to mom.'

'She can't just keep arrange me with her best friend's daughter, or her friend's niece, or like last night, the niece of her friend who she just met in the salon! This is crazy. Why do mom suddenly arrange me? And these days, I'm very busy and doesn't have time to play.'

Jieun smiled widely and checked the documents that her secretary put in her desk. 'I guess your blind date that mom arranged last night didn't go well? You don't like that girl?'

Luhan leaned forward, his face was so serious. 'Will Noona believe me if I told you that this girl has just recently graduated from high school?'

Her eyes widened, then cracked up. 'Oh my god!'

Luhan sighed heavily and leaned back to his chair again. 'What will she plan this time? Why does she wants me to get married so early?' I don't understand. Noona must help me to make mom realized. If you don't, I'll be crazy.

'Why don't you do it yourself?'

'I've tried, but mom doesn't want to listen to me.' Luhan said. 'Mom said that she wanted to help, because I'm very busy. She said, who knows, maybe one of the girls she introduced me is perfect for me. She said that I must appreciate her effort.' Luhan stopped talking, then looked at his sister. 'Don't tell me that Noona's marriage is because of this too?'

'Hey, Luhan! Don't let your brother-in-law hear it,' Jieun warned him while laughing. 'He chased me.'

Luhan smiled sourly, 'I know.'

Jieun stared at her brother who was pressured, 'After 3 times trying and failed, I think mom will give up.

Luhan shook his head, 'Oh, I don't think so. Yesterdau mom asked me about my ideal type. To make her easier, she said. I'm sure that she hasn't given up.'

'What did you tell to her?'

This time, he smiled. 'I told her that we will continue this after I went back from London.'

Jieun raised her eyebrow. 'Oh, so you will go to London?'

Luhan has told his sister that he will go there to work with Park Sungjae, one of famous MV producers in Korea. 

He worked with Park Sungjae for several times and he really admires that older man. Now he will work with him, not as a model, but as his assistant. Luhan wouldn't let this chance fly.

'I'm going there next week,' he said.

'Mom will be worried,' Jieun said and smiled. She leaned back, 'She never felt safe if you're going abroad. And this time, you're working with Park Sungjae. You'll stay for a long time there. Have you told mom about this?'

Luhan smiled widely. 'Yes. Mom was complaining and sounded so sad. But that's okay. At least I can run away from her for some time.'

 

Author's note:

I'm sorry for not updating for a long tiiiiime.

I was on my exams week. But now I'm here again!

So, let's do this again ;) And I hope you enjoy this~

Please read, subscribe, and comment <3