Yongguk is Back !!!!

The Matchmaker's Masterplan !!

Daehyun and Sumin watched, as the hooded figure made it's way to the entrance of the school. Everyone followed him, till his car stood alone in the center of the ground. 

" O..k. He's here. Now let's get back to work " said Daehyun, pushing Sumin away from the window and pulling a laptop towards him.

That was until the screaming outside became earsplitting. Sumin and Daehyun peeped outside to see a fight going on. People were beating someone up in the middle of the grounds.

At the grounds

The figure now looked up, his hood falling, revealing his face to the expectant crowd.  A gasp rippled through the crowd.

" Today is not a good day for those born under the cusp of Jupiter. Fear awaits you in every corner. Financial instability, ill health is on it's way " he said dramatically.

 Silence   

" .....SHUT UP! LET'S GET HIM!! ARRGH!!!" 

" HOW DARE YOU!"

" YOU DOPPLEGANGER!!"

" YOU- YOU- YOU- BASTARD!"

" HOW COULD YOU!!!!"

screamed girls hitting the person. Daehyun and Sumin looked at each other in surprise.

" YOUNGJAE!!! WE'LL SAVE YOU!!!!! " screamed some voices, as some nerds ran to the battle and pulled the said boy out. It was indeed Youngjae....The president of the astrologyy club (Youngjae's self proclaimed astrology club) , who was mistaken for Yongguk. His gang of five nerds were now carrying him away.

" STOP! I HAVE A FEW WORDS TO SAY TO YOU ALL!!" he shouted, managing to speak after getting a  blue eye each and a wobbly arm... a wobbly broken arm.

" Gina! He can talk! I thought I told you to break his teeth !" came a girl's whiny voice.

" I will Jenny. I broke four teeth for now " growled a girl in reply.

" I see the arrival, the arrival of something big. Something that will change the destiny of many....something that will change many people's lives for good... or bad... he is coming... beware------" Youngjae croaked.

ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The nerds began running with Youngjae, the crowd behind them in hot pursuit.

Back in the library

" I knew it. It was a lie all along " stated Daehyun, getting up and leaving the library.

" HEY- "

But he was gone. 

" It's obvious this man won't come here--" Daehyun muttered to himself, dodging a running boy with a broom.

*************************

In the library, Sumin was joined by Kyung. " Hey" she said forlornly.

" Ah Sumin! Where's Daehyun? I thought he was here? "

" And hello to you too " said Sumin darkly. " He left a while ago"

" Aw.. I just missed him !" pouted Khyung sitting across Su min.

" So... Yongguk is not coming? "  asked Sumin.

" I dunno..." *sigh*

" I was waiting to see.. if he remembers what happened.. between him and Dae " said Sumin gloomily.

Kyung raised a brow at her questioningly. " You remember? the crotch accident? " said Sumin. Kyung stared at her before his eyes began to grow and his brows dissapeared into his fringe. " Holy !!! that was Daehyun !!? "

" Yeah. Can't you rememember you loser? "

" I just did woman !! Whoa whoa whoa... Good thing Yongguk is not gonna come.. not that he'll remember " *blabbers*

Sumin sighed and glanced out the window. She began to squint at something.

Just then something caught her eye. dropped open.

" Khyung... Khyung..Khyung !!! " she squealed, tugging at his shirt.

" WHAT?!! " he asked clearly annoyed.

" Look outside! " cried Sumin still with an open mouth. 

*************************

A car was parked at an unusual place, near a lonely school building. A chaffeur got out first and looked around carefully. Then he opened the back door and a familiar boy stepped out and looked around the school, a look of distaste on his face.

***********************

 Urgh.. I can't believe I'm back in this goddamned place...thought the boy his eyes running over the now abandoned school grounds thanks to Youngjae.

" Master... ? " said his chaffeur quietly.

" What? " came the irritated voice.

" You were asked to be at the principal's office... and then you will have to attend the afternoon  assembly" he said.

The boy scowled. " I'm not going... tell them I'm sick or something.." he said now walking away .

" Wait sir ! You can't do that !! Not on the first day of -"  but he was gone. 

How annoying. 

**************************

" Bless the gods who created swearwords " gawked Kyung watching the boy making his way to the school.

" Kyung.... Stop drooling" said Sumin unfazed. " But.... I can't blame you... I'm drooling too"

**************************

 Once a week this particular school has 2 assemblys. One in the morning and one afterschool. Today, was the day for the afterschool assembly.

The school was filing in for assembly. Everyone was feeling down because Yongguk was not coming. Only the shuffling of feet was audible.

" Afternoon children. I see you are all bright and happy" said the principal.

A dull silence followed. " Right. So. Let me remind you of some important rules that are broken too regularly. No playing in class with basketballs, footballs and any kind of balls. One of our teachers was hit on the head and is now in a coma. Secondly. How many times have I told you kids not to have food fights in the cafeteria? ....."

Daehyun's mind wandered off. He began to think about how he could start a small shop.

" ... No one is allowed in the third building! It's out of bounds!! " came the principal's voice.

Idiot. Anyways.... Maybe---

" And now we have a special student whom you all know. We warmly welcome Bang Yongguk back! Please come up here and introduce yourself " echoed the principal's voice through the speakers. 

A deadly silence followed. Then, a tall grumpy looking boy rose and made his way to the stage. He was good looking and his hair looked unbrushed and most of it fell over his face giving him a don't carish yet attractive look.

Silence.

Uproar

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH"

" OMG HE'S BACK!!!!!! FORREAL !!!! "

" OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPPA !!!!" chanted some girls

" YOU SO HOOOOOOOOTTTT !!!!!!!! "

Daehyun's eyes widened as they followed the boy up the stairs, to the mike.

Yongguk cleared his throat and everyone went silent.

" I'm Bang Yongguk and I  came here because I had no other choice, but I'll be gone soon. During the short period  I'm here, I'm warning you all " he paused and his cold eyes seemed to look right through all the students, individually.

" Stay out of my way " he warned softly yet enough to make one get chills up and down their spines. 

Silence.

Pfft. Right.......

He began to walk away, but " Anything else??? " came the Principal's eager voice. Yongguk stopped in his tracks and came back to the mike.

" I know one of you... One of you didn't get the punishment I was planning, for something he did. I don't forget easily. This time,You ... have no escape... " he said darkly, a smirk appearing on his face.

Sumin and Khyung looked at Daehyun expecting him to be twitching in fear. But Daehyun was just gazing at Yongguk scornfully.  " Bring it on er" he said softly, smirking.

" Oooh... This is gonna be interesting" said Sumin and Kyung nodded in agreement.