Le Party!!

The Matchmaker's Masterplan !!

" Ah... Finally.... Graduation's over..." thought Daehyun as he walked home happily. 

Finally his entire grade had graduated and were all going to college. Of course he wasn't going to the same college as those peasants! Jung Daehyun had chosen a very prestigious college for himself because he did not trust his parents to choose one for him. They were the reason for him to have attended that rowdy school .

" Anyway, it's not like they passed as well as me to enter that college. Only exceptional students are allowed" he said smugly to himself before opening his door and stepping inside.

As soon as he did he felt a pair of arms encircling  his waist.

"Oh my god!!!!!" gasped Daehyun, looking at his waist in horror.

" Hey babe... Congrats..." whispered a deep voice into his ear.

" HAIYA!!!!" yelled Daehyun twisting the arm and pushing the intruder onto the ground.

" Oh it's just you... Phew... I was thinking bout necrophiliac psychopaths.." said Daehyun .

" WHAT THE HELL?!! YOU THINK ANYONE ELSE WILL DO THAT TO YOU?! NO CUZ YOU'RE A FREAK!" yelled Yongguk indignantly.

" Bleh. What you want eh.?"

Yongguk got up and led Daehyun into the his living room smiling.

He flipped the light on

" SURPRISE!!!!!" came a bunch of voices followed by trumpeting, oooing and other weird sounds.

Daehyuns eyes widened at the sight before him.  There they were. His parents, his uncle the crook and his grandprents who he was 100% sure died when he was 10. Oh yeah. And the entire population of animals who the Jungs  had befriended in Africa.

" SUP SON!" said Mr Jung hugging Daehyun tightly. Monkey had come as well. He shook Daehyun's hand. " Blubloblhaha!" it said. " Pluploplahteki" replied Daehyun grinning.

" Whats it blooing about?" asked Yonguk softly.

" Shut up." 

The monkey then looked at Yongguk. It hissed. " BLOOKIPITIOOOLAMAA!!!!" it shrieked.

" Klobihibitituta." replied daehyun.

Yongguk looked at him questioningly. "Monkey asked me to split open your bowels and pluck out your eyeballs, and set you on fire and I said I will if you ---it's better  if you don't know what i said.." he said thoughtfully. Yongguk was about to reply but the monkey hissed at him again and jumped onto Mr Jungs head and did the my eyes are on you sign to yongguk, with narrowed eyes before he disappeared behind a door.

" AH DAEHYUNNIE!!!! YOU'VE GRADUATED!!" said his mum waltzing in with a cake.

Suddenly the room went dark and music blared and a disco ball began spinning wildly. And a zebra with shades was DJ-ing. 

The doorbell rang and daehyun went to answer it. He looked through the peephole and saw some elephants with party hats. He grinned and opened the door. The elephants highfived and hugged him with their trunks, and handed him a box and went into the party inside. 

" WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!!!! WHY ARE WILD ANIMALS COMING??!!!!" screamed Yongguk his eyes popping out of their sockets.

" Chill dude....  They're just animals.." said Daehyun nonchalantly, grabbing Yongguks arm and dragging him into the living room where the party was going on in full blast. His parents were on the table showering the crowd with food and his uncle was dancing with a giraffe. Yongguk turned to yell at Daehyun but found Daehyun gone to dance. Alone. In the middle of a crowd of chimpanzees where he was flapping his arms happily, eyes closed and Yongguk couldn't stop the smile that formed on his lips at the sight.

The doorbell rang a second time and Daehyun waltzed to it humming. He looked through the peephole and scowled. It was his classmates.

" NO ONE'S HOME" he yelled, locking the door.

" What the ? Daehyun!! YOU THINK WE THINK NO ONES HOME WHEN THE MUSIC'S THAT LOUD?!" screamed Himchan and

BANG!

The door was kicked open by Gina and the class piled in, hooting and cheering like a bunch of savages.

" Daehyun? " called out Yongguk not seeing the boy around. He saw a dent under the door and lifted it with his foot. 

" WHY YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING NOBODIES-----" screeched daehyun charging into the living room only to be met by his classmates having a blast. Himchan was DJ-ing with the zebra while jongup was dancing on an elephant. The others were on his furniture. He ducked as his television set whizzed over his head and growled. 

" GET OUTTA MA HOUSE!!!!" bellowed daehyun.

Silence 

" GIVE IT UP TO THE ZEBRA MAN!!! " yelled himchan as the students began cheering as DJ zebra began the music again..

Daehyun screamed in frustration and went to the backgarden to get some fresh air but his eyes widened in shock at the sight before him.

There was a pool. " I never had a pool..." he muttered.

" Yep. We've been working on it for a few months...." said a voice and daehyun screamed when he saw BlockB. 

" You never noticed..." laughed P.O

" OH YEAH!!!??" screamed daehyun rolling up his sleeves but was greeted by a herd of buffalo who came charging at him and carried him to the pool.

SPLASH!

Moments later daehyun went back in, dripping. And furious.

" Daehyunnie.. What have you been doing?" asked Yongguk seeing the wet boy. 

"  What have i been doing.. Do you really want to know" simmered Daehyun trembling. 

He screamed as a garbage truck drove in straight through his wall, along with students hanging onto it for dear life. The driver who was Zelo was screaming himself as he couldn't control the truck and the janitor was hanging onto him.

" I CAN'T SEE!!! I CAN'T SEE!!!!" screamed Zelo, overturning a table and crushing it under the tyres. The truck then drove straight through another wall and went skidding into the pool to the screams of BlockB and the buffaloes who had started a swimming match.

" OH YEAH BABY!!!! " cheered the crowd as the Himchan changed the song to a more violent upbeat one.

Daehyun screamed in frustration. " Hey calm down.." said Yongguk handing him a glass of juice and patting his back. In seconds he found himself on the ground, the glass stuck to his nose. 

I'm gonna put an end to this!" screeched Daehyun fire in his eyes. 

" Dude... How'd you do that?" asked a guy in horror staring at daehyuns fiery eyes. 

" And that's the guy i fell for" grumbled Yongguk trying to pry off the cup that seemed to have taken a liking to his nose.

Daehyun got onto the small stage that the DJ Zebra and Himchan were now tap dancing on and pulled out the plug to the music.

" HEY!!!!"

" ER!!"

BULLFROG, BULLDOG, BULL. BASTARD"  yelled the students in indignation.

" I HAD ENOUGH!!! LOOK AT MY HOUSE!!!! I mean i know you guys are stupid and brainless but THIS IS JUST TOO-----" 

"BABBOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone screamed as the ceiling began to crumble and daehyun almose fainted when a spaceship landed in the middle of his living room floorr.

The students stared and Jongup fainted, his head falling into the punch.

The doors of the spaceship opened and mist flooded out. 

A dark shadow has woken up inside of me
Sparks fly in my eyes as I look at you
Everyone step away from her (step away)
It’s going to get fierce from now on
I’m growling, growling, growling
I’m growling, growling, growling
I’m growling, growling, growling
If you don’t back away then I don’t care if you get hurt 

" Who the are these morons?" asked student Kyung as a bunch of guys in suits stepped out in beat to the music.

" Ok Chen. You can stop the music now. " said one of the guys and another impish looking one pressed a button on his forhead and the music stopped.

Silence.

" What the ?" asked Himchan staring at him. " Sorry. We're aliens. So ----"

" You have radios on your forehead??" screamed someone.

" Yep." they said.

" Okay boys . Let's introduce ourselves. WE ARE ONE WE ARE EXO."

" Who?" asked the students.

" guys. let's show em!!!!!!! GIVE IT UP FOR GROWL!"

The guys got into some weird formation like a tree and began to sing.

feel the sensation; I feel it at once.
I’ll take you in one mouthful like cheese.


" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT EATING CHEESE?!!!! OH GET A LIFE!!" screamed the kids but exo continued anyway.

I take in [your] scent, scrutinize [your] color
I’ll eat you up with more refine than [drinking] wine.
Ah, but the strength in my toenail weakens, so my appetite yeah is gone.


" EWWWWWW!!!!! TOENAIL!!!!!?? SERIOUSLY!!!! "

" GUYS!! We shouldn't laugh! the way we have strength in our whole body, aliens probably have strength in their toenails!" said Youngjae  reasonably. 

That’s right wolf. I’m a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty.
That’s right wolf. I’m a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty.


 

Silence.

Half the students fainted from shock.

Then . " HA! SO THAT'S THE GANG YOU SUPPORTED IN THAT MV OF YOURS NO!!! WHY YOU--" stated the students turning to Youngjae and in moments Youngjae had disapeared under the weight of the entire students body

Suddenly himchan came to the stage and pointed his index finger into the skies and yelled.

" STUDENTS! WE HAVE BEEN INVAED BY SOME LOONY MEN WHO THINK THEY'RE LIENS! INTO THE HORTENSIA HUMPHREY GAME FORMATION! GET RADY TO ATTACK!" he yelled and the greatest battle of all time broke out.

" Oh great..." sighed daehyun leaning against the wall till DJ Zebra started the music up again. He shrieked, covering his ears and fekll down from the stage.

" Hey daehyun. Where's the bathroom?" asked a voice and daehyun peered up to see the kid he had used long ago to spy on someone. "Second floor to the right. " said daehyun. " Thanks!" smiled the kid skipping away. Spotting a flower pot conveniently at hand he decided to use it instead.

" Why hello Daehyun" said a wheezy voice before Daehyun could attack the kid.

" Huh? What the fu--- AAAAAARGH!!!!!" screamed daehyun as a white transparent thing stood before him.

" WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU?!!!" he screamed pointing at it. 

" Why I'm Dawook the ghost..." said the thing.

" B.. B.. But that was from my imagination" muttered daehyun. Then, " HOW'D YOU COME IN?"!! he yelled.

" Why I just passed in through the wall.... Now if you'll excuse me, I'll just get myself a glass of punch.." said Dawook as he breezed through students as he made his way to the punch table bobbing to the music. He pulled and threw Jongup out of the window before pouring himself a glass.

 The students were taking a break. They were in groups in a circle snarling, growling, and swearing at each other.

" Oooh... Hey losers, Why not go outside and check out the night sky eh?' asked daehyun in a feeble attempt to get rid of everyone. 

" Let's show them how we roll boys" said some guy from EXO. On closer inspection, daehyun saw a name pinned to his chest. " Chanyeol..."

" Oh keep dreaming big ears" yelled Himchan.

" Wanna see how we are badmen!!!!?" yelled Yongguk.

" See how we will growl as!!!!" yelled someone else called Kris

*CRICKETS CHIRP*

" That very was lame but enough talking!!" yelled Gina. " Ready?" came a voice and dae gasped as he saw his parents on a small stage with the monkey, who blew a whistle. Daehyun groaned as the students leaped on each other and Rain sound began to play. 

" CHANGE THE SONG ZEBRA!" yelled someone and coffee shop began instead. 

A boy named Tao was whizzing around with a broomstick until Zelo and his truck came crashing in, and he had to instead use it to push people out of the way. 

Jongup was hiccuping around laughing alone, while Youngjae was chased by an anti nerd club member.

This is going to be a hectic night. thought daehyun watching some exo member called Baekhyun trying to get the zebra to play their songs instead, until a fridge knocked him out.

**********************************

4 months later.

Daehyun had gotten everyone involved in destroying his house to rebuild it by scratch. Yep. He had broken everything just to see them build it up again brick by brick. 

And today was the first day of college. Daehyun grumpily stepped out of his house and sniffed the air. It smelt like coffee.

" Stupid coffee making neighbours." he mutterred

As his huge, prestigious, only -access- for -nerds college loomed up over him, a smile graced his lips. Finally he was rid of all those peasants who had made his life miserable. This was a fresh start, a new beginning. 

Humming a happy tune daehyun entered the calm quiet compound. 

" Ah.. This is how it should be.." he sniffed wiping a tear from his eye. 

" Thank you. " he said as he was handed a flyer with a sketch of the school compound drawn on it. " Ah. So organized " he said tearing up.

He entered the corridors and was greeted by students who were quietly making their way to their respective classrooms. He skipped to his own one and smiled slightly at the notice that read 'Soundproof' 

" Wow... They are so concerned to not disturb the other classrooms!" thought an impressed dae, as he took in a deep breath and turned the doorknob. " This is it. To a new start.." he smiled and swung open the door.

His mouth dropped.

" Impossible..." he said his voice cracking.

" EAT THIS YOU PUNK!!!" screamed a student lunging at someone.

Water sprayed from somehwere and drenched Gina who growled. 

Himchan and Jongup were attacking a tall boy. 

Wait. All my classmates are here...I repeat.. Every single fraking one of my classmates are here!!!

"WHAT HAVE I DONE TO OFFEND THE GODS!!!!"  screamed daehyun dropping to his knees, arms outstretched to the skies.

" Oh look! It's daehyun! You got in here too?! " cheered Sumin.

" Daehyun!" exclaimed Yongguk kissing him.

" EWWWWWWWW" 

" MY EYES " 

"!!!!"

" WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!!!!" screamed daehyun pushing Yongguk away from him.

" What do you think? We were all selected to this college" began Jongup

" Where only nerds have been to all these years" continued Himchan

" But that trend is going to break, now that we are here." finished student Kyung

Daehyun shuddered.

" And we got some new kids in our class. They seem to be nerds. So we  thought of teaching them a lesson " said Himchan gesturing at the said guys.

"Have i seen you before"' asked daehyun looking at the boys who were being attacked.

" Yep" said a voice from above and daehyun glanced up to see one guy dangling upside down from the roof. They still had the name tags. This one was called Xiumin

" Isn't this great! Now we'll be together!" whooped Yongguk pulling daehyun to a window seat and sliding in beside him as the battle against Exo started from where it stopped. He wanted all Daehyun's attention now.

" No it's not! Now all that's missing is BlockB . Thank the lords they arent here" muttered Daehyun opening the window and sighing as someone sailed out of it and went down screaming.

Suddenly a bass sound vibrated through the walls as loud music blared. Daehyun wished he never looked for there was Bblock B in the compound beside the college. Zico was sunbathing in his boxers and the rest of the gang was around the garden. He looked up and flashed a bright smile at daehyun

" Lookie  here! Looks like we're all together eh!" he said laughing. The students noticing them began throwing bottles and vases at them.

Daehyun groaned. " So long for a peaceful life " he said sighing, as Growl blasted from somewhere to be greeted by the students  booing.

" Who cares! We got each other!" said the positive Yongguk pulling daehyun into another kiss.

Chen was pressed his stomach and a shower of bullets flew out of it.

"Goodmorning ---- OH NO!! NOT YOU GUYS!!! NOW I KNOW WHY I GOT A PROMOTION!! CUZ IT'S YOU GUYS!" came a voice as their former class teacher stepped in to be greeted by the cheers of the students.

" Yep we are all together!" said Kyung throwing an arm round the BlockB Kyung who had suddenly appeared from nowhere and Daehyun had to keep himself from pullig a bomb out to destroy everyone. " I just wish---" he was silenced by Yongguk's soft lips as he gently kissed him for the third time pulling Daehyun closer to himself and this time Daehyun didn't push him away.

" EXO ROCKS!!!" said one of its members and the students turned to the boys and lunged at them, war cries and swearing used abundantly as Power began to play with Youngjae still being chased by the anti nerd club member. 

" Ah. Life is perfect eh daehyunnie." said Yongguk nudging the grumpy boy beside him.

" Don't call me that" said Daehyun though there was no anger in his words.  

 

                                                  THE END!!!

 

A/N : oh my! It's finally over! My my! I really enjoyed writing this! *sob* And thank you to all my subscribers for actually hanging onto this fanfic till the end! You guys got an awesome sense of humour! wink Hope you all enjoyed the fic. 

Since i don't usually ask for comments i would really appreciate it if you could drop in just one comment... :(! After all the story is over right... so...One comment won't hurt ..

  THANK YOU AGAIN AND KEEP THE AWESOME HUMOUR IN LIFE ROLLING!!!! laugh