Hey You!

The Matchmaker's Masterplan !!

After 3 weeks Yonguk had to go back to his own home. For 3 weeks straight, Daehyun had stood outside his own room door banging on it with diffrent items. He banged on it while brushing his teeth, he banged while having his meals, he banged while doing his homework, he banged while sleeping. He didn't know that  Yongguk had been going out of his window to get his daily supplies.

" If this is the price i have to pay to be this close to him...." thought Yongguk sighing as he entered his mansion.

" I guess he doesn't like me afterall... What was I thinking. That he'll cofess if I threaten him? He did, but he never meant a word he said." he brooded lying on his bed. " Well then, I did enough. What else can I do. I can't force him to like me..."

" Isn't that what you were doing all along?" came a squeaky voice.

" AAAAARRRGHGHH!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!! WHO ARE YOU!!" screamed Yongguk grabbing the lampshade beside his bed as a bespectacled nerdy boy emerged from under his bed.

" Chillax dude... I was sent in here by your sasaeng club, cause I said  you like daehyun and they haven't gotten over it." said the nerd sitting on the sofa as Yongguk stared at him in horror.

" Well... he doesn't like me, so I think i'll live a solitary life forever. A bachelor forever... " said Yongguk dramatically.

" Yeah whatever. I have th newest James Bond movie. Wanna watch?" asked nerdy.

" YOU'RE A NERD!!! YOU DON'T--" he stopped as the door opened and a petite woman came in applying make up.

'' What's all this racket? Urgh... Who's that?" she asked pointing her eyeliner at the nerd as if he was some sort of bug.

" Uh.... This... Is...---" began Yongguk.

"... Larry. Pleasure to meet you ma'am." said nerd holding his hand out to the woman who looked as if she ws slapped.

" What impudence! Do you know who I am? Of course you wouldn't! People of your kind wouldn't know. Now, please leave without tainting Yonggukie's room.." she said. " And Gukkie.. I thought you had better taste in choosing your friends." she added leaving

Yongguk glared at the place where the woman was standing a second ago. " Don't mind her... She's probably in one of her moods. It happens when business doesn't go the way she wants. She's usually pretty... fun.." said Yongguk trying to comfort Larry who looked like he wanted to break into tears.

" Wow. Even if Daehyun did like you, it'll be hard to introduce him to her..." he huffed, walking out the door.  " I'll take that" he added, coming back and taking a pair of socks that belonged to Yongguk to prove that he had been there. 

" Yeah yeah.... Oh.. this is the time my gift for poetry comes in handy. This sounds good "  

'I see your eyes

They look like flies

I am not telling lies

let's roll the dice..." 

'Ah... I am a natural poet. So gifted' thought Yongguk in content.

                                                   *******************************

Daehyun was trudging to school when he heard  loud laughter. He looked down an alleyway to see a figure. ' Hmmm... Some wannabe gangsta I suppose '  he thought, continuing till ... :

" HEY YOU!!! "

Daehyun turned around, squinting at the guy. He was tall, with sharp eyes.... and dreadlocks.

" WASSUP!! REMEMBER ME!! HAHA!! I NEVER THOUGHT WE'D MEET AGAIN! AND AT THIS TIME IN THE MORNING! WHOO!" yelled the man throwing an arm round daehyun who pulled it off of him and took a deep breath. 

" So----"

" AAAAARRRRGH!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME WANNABE GANGSTA!!! I DID NOT STEAL ANY MONEY !! I EARN MONEY USING LAWFULLY LEGAL METHODS!!!" screamed daehyun swinging his backpack at dreadlocks

" WHAT!!! YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME!! IT'S ME, ZICO!" cried dreadlocks offended.

" What co??" asked daehyun thoughtfully.

" Zi... co" said zico grumpily.

" .... O..h... Yeah... riiiight...I remember..." said Daehyun slowly.

" Good. So what are you doing?" asked Zico grinning. " Going to school" said daehyun grumpily starting to walk.

" I've never really been to school. You know my neighbour is so old and once I thought I could bake her a cake but not any cake----"

' Urgh.... I don't remember this dude.. but-- ' 

'' ....Which shows that i'm a love guru.." finished zico.

" You are? Oh good.Cause Yongguk likes me and I don't like him back and it angers me at how he's trying to get me to do so. Solve it." said Daehyun.

" Ah. Those cases are easy. All you have to do is... wait... Isn't yongguk a guy? HOLY !!!! DON'T TELL ME---"

" Yep. The man's gay." 

" GAJDGAJDGAJSDGADJSG!!!!!! "

" Talk in normal language please " 

" HHDJKADHKADJH!!!! I MEAN DHAJKDHAKD!!!? " 

" WHAT!!!?"

" I MEANT TO SAY AHKDADHAKDH....."

" You're a ghost?" asked Daehyun, trying to decipher what zico was saying. " Oh! Ride the boat! No? Wheres my home?"

" AJKDHAKJHAH!!! YOU CAUSE JKDHAJKHDAKDH!!!! I mean do you ajkdhkajdhkdja??"

" Yeah. I accept all people. " said Daehyun who seemed to understand what zico was saying.

" Ah well. So if he really likes you, you probably like him too though you  don't know... Something will happen today to make you realize your feelings... The Love Guru knows!! Do not doubt his word... LALALA!!! HAHA! BYE GUYS! HI LADIES! MMMWAAA!!" he sang and vanished...

" I saw you running to that alleyway.." said daehyun without even turning around.

" AH!! YOU!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE 'whoa... he just vanished! so cool'"

Muttering daehyun entered the school. 

The whole day there was no sign of Yongguk. People gave Daehyun the 'oh you horrible ing slug you lost your ing sluggy chance' look.

Finally school was over and daehyun was heading towards the gates happily when suddenly 

" HEY YOU!!!" came a voice

Daehyun sighed. Why did people suddenly find it cool to say ' HEY YOU! ' whenever they saw him today? It wasn't his name now was it?

" YOU!" he said in greeting  turning around.

" What??" came the affected voice for it was none other than 'The Chick'

" Oh it's you... you have a manly voice..." said Daehyun. The girl turned purple.

" So what do you want?" asked daehyun yawning. 

" What do you think?"

" I think nothing." 

" You know why i'm here!!?

" I sell no beer."

" WHERE IS YONGGUK LIKE YOU PROMISED!!??" asked the chick.

" I dunno.. at home? in a club or a pub. The difference between a club and a pub is that a club has more facilities than a pub" said daehyun matter of factly.

Silence.

" Jung daehyun..." said the girl in a deadly voic.

" Lady. I'm sorry But I changed my mind. I don't think Yongguk will like you and its hard when the relationship is one sided, and I sense that you only like him for his looks, because no one can like him for his personality... Horrible man he is..."

" Ok fine then... I'll get him myself..."

" Plus he's gay. He likes me.." sighed daehyun

" WHAT?!!! YOU'RE ABSURD!!! I'M taking back my money! Such a waste!! urgh!"  she exclaimed stamping her heels. 

" Oooh.. The grass is gonna die woman, you're destroying the photosynthesis process, which in turn will destroy mankind who depends on it...."

" He may be gay but i'll turn him straight for me using my feminine charms. Anyway, like you said, it can't be a one sided relationship can it..?" she said smugly.

" Who said it was?" asked Daehyun bluntly.

"..... What?"

" Yeah... I think i kinda like him... Kinda.." said daehyun emphasizing on the word 'kinda' as he thoughtfully tried to figure out whether he liked Yongguk or not.

" So.... You like him back?" asked the chick, her eyes almost popping out of her sockets.

" Well if i didn't like him...I wouldn't care about putting you up with him gay or not. But I suppose I do care for I don't want him to be in a relationship with someone who likes him for what he is and not for who he is... If you get what I'm saying " .

" YOU PIECE OF !!! Omg!! I just swore!! Urgh!! You should have told me before!!! Such a waste of time and money!! You should die! How could you! Why are you being so selfish! You think you can have what you want when you want it?! I'm from one of the richest families in the world if you didn't know!"

" So... You're gonna fight for him? I wouldn't take it that far... I don't wanna fight for him---" began Daehyun but was cut off by the chick who didn't seem to be listening to him.

 " But I'm not a like most people think I am so I won't come between you two like those  possesive women in dramas but... " sighed the chick. " The thing is, I've never liked a guy like this before..." she said shaking her head and placing her hand on her hip.

" Ah no worries. I'll set you up with a dude, who suits you.." called out daehyun as the chick disappeared off somewhere. He then continued home.

" Yuck... So I'm not aual afterall... No no I am... No daehyun you like a guy..EWW!!!! WHY!!! Phsssst... Now i have to tell him. No why should I? " 

" HEY YOU!!!"

Daehyun snarled. " what?!!" he yelled and turned around. He grimaced. It was Yongguk grinning like a madman.

" I heard it all Daedae!! you like me now eh?!!!" he said doing a happy dance.

" Yeah. so?" asked daehyun blankly.

Yongguk stopped dancing. ' This guy. Really. What is wrong with his emotions? ' thought Yongguk looking at Dae whose face had -_-  that expression.

Usually you'd blush or be like. Yeah... i like you. And most importantly you'd say, i'm sorry for all i put you through for it was my fault FOR NOT REALIZING MY EMOTIONS! But no. This was daehyun

" So let's go out now!" said Yongguk grabbing daehyuns hand.

" Don't touch me. And we are 'out'.." said the stupid boy.

" Ahh Daehyun, I almost gave up on you!!! I thought I'd be leading a lonely single life forever!" said Yongguk pulling him into a cafe. A minute later daehyun came running out. 

" YAAAHH!!!! " screamed Yongguk following him out.

And that's how they ended up together. Finally. After what? 25 chapters? Phew... 

But the next hurdle to overcome is Bang's parents.......

                                  ************************
 

A/N : HEY GUYS!!! IF YOU WANT SOME MORE COMEDY FANFICTION LIKE THIS ONE, CHECK OUT MY NEWEST FANFIC 'VERBAL BATTLE'

But it's Bangjae...That's a fun pairing! TRY SOMETHING NEW AND BE AMAZED !!!