This Is It

A Secret Love

 

Days had passed and we are all doing great. We have been practicing for the past days. We arre doing our best so that we can have the best performance during the contest. And one day to go before the most awaited contest.

“guys, tomorrow is the day.” Ahyeon said as she put her hand in her chest. I guess I am not the only one who is very nervous.

“Aissh! Do you really need to say that? I’m trying to get that out of my head, really.” Minchan blurted out.

“Minchan, realx.. I know you’re really nervous at the same time worried for our performance but don’t worry too much.” I said giving her a light squeeze at her shoulder and a warm smile.

“yeah, don’t worry we can do this!” Habyul continued putting her one arm around Minchan’s shoulder and her other arm aroung my shoulder. Sooyoung came with the costume and all.

“yah! Could you please help me out here?” she said which made us all give her a helping hand.

“so is these our costumes?” Ahyeon asked.

“yup! Everyone try it so that we’ll see if it fits you.” Sooyoung answered. We all tried our clothes on and fortunately it all fitted to us.

“wahh... Chinja.. It all look good to you guys. Escpecially with Minrin! You look so y an pretty with that outfit.” She said walking around me.

“I agree with that! You look so perfect Minrin-ah!” Minchan said hugging me.

“hehe, gomawoyo..” I said shyly.

“Group hug!!” Habyul said. We all hugged together leeting me be at the center. We stayed like that for a moment.

“Minrin-ah, kamsahamnida..” Habyul suddenly said.

“what for?” I answered.

“for joining us in the contest.”

“ahh.. you should not thank me. I just want to prove myself and I want to help you guys and be part of your achievement.” I said givig them a warm smile.

“you’re really the best Minrin-ah..” she said as she tighten our hug.

“okay, let’s stop this drama and have our practice.” Sooyoung said leeting go with the hug and everyone followed.

“okay, we can do this! Fighting!” Habyul said as she put her fist up.

“Fighting!!”

We had our last practice and fortunately we did it very well.

-----------------------------------------------

Next Day.

OMO! This is it. This is the day. I’mm o nervous. wish we can do well later.

“Min-ah..” Ririn suddenly popped her head in my room.

“Oh.. Rin, waeyo?” I said.

“I just want to say good luck to you.” She said and smiled.

“ahh.. Gomawo.” I said and gave back a warm smile.

“Oh! Also I want to ask what time will you go there?”

“uhmm.. I think 10:00. Why? Will you come with me?” I asked.

“if you need help I can.” She said smiling.

“okay. Come with me so you could help us fix ourselves.” I said.

“I’ll prepare now and you too ara?” I continued.

“Deh,  Arasso.” She said cloing the door.

I looked at the clock and its already 8:30. I checked my phone and I saw a message from Minchan.

 

From: Minchannie

To: Chingus :)

 

Annyeong!~ Today is the day.. Hope we can do this!

Prepare yourselves ara?^.^

Let’s meet at the dance room at 10:30.

Good luck to us! Fighting! ^.^

 

A smile was formed in my face as I read her message. After readig it I took my towel and headed to my bathroom. I prepared myself. And after doing all I need to do, I went down to eat my breakfast.

“Minrin-ah, today is your dance contest right?” Umma asked.

“deh Umma. Wae? Will you come and watch me?” I said.

“Mianhe. I can’t go and watch you. I have some business matters to attend to.” She said.

“but Ririn will be tehre right? She’ll just take a video of your dance and pictures for us to see your performance.” She continued and give me  smile.

“deh, arasso.” I said after drinking some of my milk.

“Umma! Kaja! I’ll be late already.” Unnie said comng from the garage.

“ara! Good luck Min-ah! Fighting!” Umma said.

“gomawo.” I said giving her a kiss before she leaves.

“Min-ah, good luck! I know you’ll win.” Unnie said while giving me a hug.

“ara, ara.. Go now, you’ll be late already.” I said letting go of her hug.

“okay, kaja Umma.” She said.

“annyeong!~” I said waving my hand.

“annyeong!” They answered.

After they left I went inside and finished my brekfast.

“Rin-ah! Go down now and eat your breakfast. Its already 9:15.” I said.

“deh! I’m coming!”

After a few minutes she went down and ate her breakfast.

“Min-ah, will Ahjusshi drive us to school?” she asked.

"yeah, i think so cause unnie was the one who drove the car awhile ago." I answered.

 

After a few minutes rin had finished.

 

"kaja?" she asked.

 

"at last." i said and heaved a sigh.

 

"yah! You're so mean."

 

"ani. Call ajusshi so that we can go now." i said getting my bag.

 

"ara.. Ahjusshi~ ahjusshi~ " she said making her way to the garage.

 

"ahjumma, we'll be coming home late. No need to wait for us." i said smiling.

 

"oh, okay. Goodluck minrin-ah." she said.

 

"kamsahamnida, ahjumma." i said bowing my head.

 

"min-ah! Kaja!"

 

"ara! Ahjumma we'll go now. Annyeong!~" i said and bowed. I rode in our car and we started going to our school.

 

While in the car, I texted my friends.

 

To:chingus!

From:minrin

 

Annyeong~ i'm going to school already. Where are you guys? Hope we can do good later. FIGHTING!!!

See you later~

 

After a few minutes we had arrived at the school. There are already some students inside. The  student council officers are all there fixing the stage and other things for the event later.

 

"rin-ah, let's go to the dance room. Maybe they are already there." I said.

 

"okay. Kaja." she said walking first.

 

When we had arrived in the dance room all of them are already there.

"at last, min is already here."  Ahyeon said sarcastically.

 

"yah! As if you have been waiting like forever. FYI, it's not yet 10 minutes when you had arrived."  Habyul said.

 

"aissh! You don't have to say that." Ahyeon said, "oh, ririn is also here. Annyeong~" she continued.

 

"annyeong~" Rin answered.

 

"she's here to help us prepare. And why don't we practice?" i asked.

 

"ahh.. Yeah! Let's practice. Then maybe after 2 rounds let's start preparing ourselves. Okay?" sooyoung said.

 

"ara! Let's start!" minchan said as she fixed our player.

 

We practiced until 12:00 and started preparing ourselves.  They are very thankful because i brought ririn with me and she had helped us a lot. After hours of preparing the time of the contest is near. Its 30 mins before the  most awaited contest. We are currently fixing our make-ups.

 

"okay! We're done!" ririn said after putting the last touches of the make-up.

 

 I slowly open my eyes and i saw myself in the mirror. Waahh.. Is this really me? I can't believe i can be like this.. All of them are also looking at me..

 

"ohhh, minrin-ah.. You look amazing.." habyul said not cutting the gaze to my face.

 

"uhuh.. You look really beautiful.." minchan said touching my face.

 

"yah! Don't touch her! It might ruin." sooyoung said as she slightly hit her hand.

 

"you look really perfect minnie." sooyoung said as she holds my hair.

 

"you guys, also look amazing! You are all beautiful." i said facing them.

 

"we already know that.." ahyeon said in a sarcastic mode.

 

"well, well, well... What do we have here? Huh?" a familiar voice suddenly said.

 

"yah! Eunmin-sshi! What are you doing here?" minchan said walking towards her. I stand from my seat and stopped minchan.

 

"don't worry.. I'll not do anything bad i just want to say goodluck.." she said and headed towards the door.

 

"oh! Before i leave i just want to tell you to get ready to loose. I don't want to see each of you cry because you did not over us. Okay? Annyeong~" she continued and walked out to the door.

 

"okay, don't take what she said. I know you guys are the best! I saw all of your hardwork. And i know you will win!" ririn said lifting the mood.

 

"yeah! We will win! She don't know what we did just to make our performance the best!" habyul said strongly

agreeing to my twin.

"FIGHTING!!~" sooyoung said.

 

"FIGHTING!!~" we followed.

 

"oh, by the way i'll go now so that i can have a nice seat to watch you guys. Don't worry i'll take pictures of you guys and i'll take a video of your dance." ririn said as she get her things.

 

"okay.. Go ahead. I'll look for you later while were on stage." i said accompanying her in going outside our room.

 

"bye! And bye guys! Fighting!" she said before going to the gymnasium.

 

"bye! Fighting~" they all answered.

 

"uhmm.. Guys i think we should also go now to the backstage." sooyoung said.

 

"yeah, lets go now." habyul said as she get our cd from the player.

 

 We get our valuable things and brought it with us. At this time, i'm really really nervous.. Wahh! I feel that something will happen. Maybe i'll have a mistake while dancing. Maybe, i will not remember the next steps. Maybe, i'll slip during my solo dance.. Maybe.. Maybe.. YAH!!!!

 

"bwoh?" i said while looking around me. "what happened?" i continued.

 

"..." then they all laughed. What's the matter with them?

 

"minrin-ah, gwaenchanha?" habyul asked me not yet stopping from laughing.

 

"what's wrong? I'm okay. Why are you guys laughing?" i said making a serious face.

 

"minnie, its just that minchan here is calling you with her loudest voice but she still cannot wake you up from your deep thinking. And so she shouted at your ear and then we all just laughed at your silly reaction." she explained totally smiling.

 

"you're so mean.. " i said as i pout to them.

 

"aww.. Minnie.. Mianhae.." minchan said and hugged me.

 

"gwaenchanha.. I'm just showing my aegyo to you and see if it still works with this kind of outfit." i said and smiled at them.

 

"of course it will work. You're great in doing aegyo." minchan said pinching my cheeks.

 

"ahh! That hurts." i said as i rub the part of where she pinched. Then my phone rang..

"guys you go first then i'll follow. I need to answer this call." i said then answered my phone.

 

"yeoboseyo?"

 

"ohh.. Minrin-ah~"

 

"ririn where are you now?"i asked

 

"i'm already at the gym. I'm sitting in the 2nd row."

 

"ahh.. Oh by the way why did you call?"

 

"oh eah! Nothing i just want to say goodluck to you. Make sure you really look beautiful ara? Even if i know you're already pretty like me."she said

 

"yah! What's wrong with you? Waeyo?" i said.

 

"nothing.. Okay i'll hang up now. Bye~"

 

"yah! Ririn-ah!"

 

"toot toot toot toot...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third chappie! hihi<3 please comment!! :))) thank you

 

hihi. key my loves<3 just sharing his pic. he's so HOT in this pic!!! >.<