Is it a yes or a no?

A Secret Love

 

After that long day, me and my twin went straight home. I went to my room

to change to my normal clothes. After that  long day, me and twin went straight home. I went tomy room and cgange to my normal clothes. After that I went downstairs to have snacks, Ririn is already there eating with my mom.

“Minrin-ah, eat now.” She said motioning me to sit and eat.

“unnie is not yet here?” I asked as I sit next to my mom.

“ne. She sad they have a practice today.” Ririn answered.

“ohh..”i said then tok one of the cupcakes.

“Minnie, did you heard about the dance contest? ” Ririn suddenly asked.

“yeah, I heard about it.” I said as I take a sip of my juice.

“I think it would be fun. Will you join?” she aid.

“I realy don’t know. I’m not sure. But habyul and the others want to join and they also want me to join.” I said.

“why don’t you join? That would be n advantage. That would show your talent. Your talent woud be a  waste if you’ll not use it.” My mom said interrupting our conversation.

“let’s try min. There’s no harm intrying..” Rin said convincing me.

“you’ll join?”

“I want to try.” She said smiling

“jinja? Who will accompany you?” I asked her.

“uhmm.. i’ll try to ask my friends if they want to join.”

“ahh.. okay.” I said continuing in eating my cupcake.

Will I join that contest too? I realy don’t know.. But, I know deep inside mei really want to. There’s something hindering me to say yes.. Oh, yeah! Eunmin-sshi! The smirk in her face.. It tells something..But I don’t know what it is.. I was awakened with my deep thinking when there’s a knock on my door..

“come in.” I said

“Min what are you doing?” Ririn opened the door putting her head inside the open space.

“nothing.. I was just thinking..” I said.

“what are you thinking about?”now she entered my room. She sat on my bed and took one of my pillows.

“I was just thinking whether i’ll join he contest or not.” I said facing her.

“why don’t you join?” she said.

“Rin, you know a while ago Eunmin-sshi...”

“Eunmin-sshi? The so called best dancer?” she asked.

“Deh, she asked me if I would join the contest..”

“then what did you say?” she said anticipating for my answer.

”actually, I did not answer. I was too scared to answer ‘Yes’ but Minchan said that I would definitely join.”

“then what did she say?”

“she said good luck and left with a smirk on her face.”

“what?! She smirked??” she said shouting.

“shhh...” i said before answering her. “deh.”

“eh?! What’s with her? huh? She even don’t know how to dance. She’s not really good at it. If you had watched her? Oh gosh, you would really love to throw a tomato at her.” she said with so much emotion. “Ughh.. really, Min I think its about time to join that contest.” She continued as she crossed her arms.

“why do you think so? I know I have a talent in dancing but not as good as you or even Eunhyuk!” I answered her.

“It is because I know you can beat her. I know that maybe you’re not as good as me or that Eunhyuk of yours but you have the potential. Its just that you need to practice and practice and practice. Remember practice makes perfect right?” she said as she gave me her assuring smile. She really is saying everything just to convince me. I nodded slowly to say that I agree to what she’s saying.

“Oh! I have an idea! I’ll just not join the contest.”

“Bwoh? Waeyo?”  I said and suddenly felt confused of what she’s saying.

“I’ll just help you. I’ll help you do your choreography and all.” She answered.

“But! I thought you wnat to join?” I said feeling guilty because she’ll sacrifice just for me.

“Uhuh. Yes, I want to join but it would be best if I would just help you. I want you to win, to show to that Eunmin- shi that she’s not the best!” she said.

“oh.. okay. If that’s what you want. And I don’’t want to fight with you in that contest.” I said just agreeing to what she want.

“yeah! I don’t want to see you cry because I beated you.” She said proudly.

“Yah! You’re so mean..” I said throwing a pillow to her.

“what that’s the truth?” she said making her face look so innocent while shielding herself.

“you really are so full of yourself, don’t you?” I said.

“haha. Just be thankful that I’ll help you.”

“ara, ara.. Kamsahamnida.” I said going back to being serious. I am really thankful that I have a twin like her. ready to sacrifce her own sake for me. I deeply thank you for that Ririn-ah.

“no problem that’s what twins are for right?” she said smiling.

“right!” I said as I return a smile.

“What’s with the drama huh?” Unnie said out of no where.

As expected from Rin, she was surprised by the sudden apppearance of my sister.

“Unnie-ah, you scared me.”

“Oh, you’re here.” I said.

“uhuh.” She said going inside my room. “Omo! What happened here? Why is it so messy?” she asked as she picked up the pillows on the floor.

“Nothing!” we said at the same time.

“okay, okay. Better fix this before Umma sees this or else you know what will happen again.” She said as she cover one of her ear. “I’ll go now and change. Clean that up!” she continued and head out to her room.

“Deh!” we answered.

----------------------------------

After we had our dinner I called my friends. Minchan was the first one who picked up.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Minchan-ah!” I said.

“waeyo?” she asked.

“chakaman. Let’s wait for the others to pick up the call first. I’ll tell you guys something.”

“okay.”

After few minutes they had picked up their phone already.

“so Min what’s the news all about?” habyul aksed.

“guys, I have decided.“ i said.

“decided what?” ahyeon said.

“I have decided... that I’ll join you in the contest.” I said as I smile to myself. As expected, they all shouted over the phone that I needed to put it away from my ear.

“Wahh! Minrin-ah! Finally!” minchan said. I bet she look so excited now.

“’Yeah! I’m so happy for you!” habyul said.

“yes! Finally you said yes.” Ahyeon said followed by Sooyoung. “I’m glad that you will join us.”

“of course, I won’t leave you guys. You’re all my most precious friends.” I said somewhat sarcastic.

“awww...” I heard  them all say.

“wait guys, by the way in two weeks it will already be the contest. So we already need to practice.” Sooyoung said breaking our ‘moment’.

“what?! That fast?” Minchan blurted out.

“yup!” Sooyoung answered.

“I think guys we need to practice starting tomorrow.” I said.

“yesh! I agree with minrinnie.” Habyul agreed.

“okay. Let’s have our practice starting tomorow.” Ahyeon said.

“but guys, what will we dance?” Minchan questioned.

“Let’s just have remix of the songs we want to dance.” I suggested.

“okay, I’ll do the remix. Just tell me what are the songs we’ll dance ara?” Minchan said.

“Arasso!~” we answered. We continued to talk to one another about this contest. I wish I’ll not fail with this one. Hope that we will enjoy this and have fun with this. And I hope I made a right decision.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

second chapter!!! sorry if taemin is still not present.. huhu. but promise he will come out soon!! :)) hihi. <3 PLEASE WRITE YOUR COMMENT! :)) THANK YOU<3 

my husband would also ike to give thanks to you! :)