Performance

A Secret Love

 

 

'Everyone let us all welcome our next contestants, ForBF!' *screaming and clapping*

 

"FIGHTING!~"we all said before going up the stage.

 

Wahh.. I'm totally nervous right now.. There are so many people watching. I saw Ririn and she mouthed 'Minrin fighting' so i smiled at her. We we're going to our formation and waited for our song to be played. Hope our performance will be great.

 

We danced to the beat of the music and did our best to have a great performance. I can say that we are all enjoying our performance because of the people cheering for us and the smile in our faces. I did my very best during my solo and i am really satisfied with my job because i saw my twin giving me two thumbs up. Until the last beat of our song the smile on our faces are still visible.

 

"WOOHOO!!!~"the audience screamed.

 

"wahh! That was a fantastic performance that was given by ForBF! They are really good--..." the mc said as we return to the backstage to be greeted by the different groups that joined.

 

"wahh.. You are all good.."

 

"kamsahamnida.." i said.

 

"yes!  You all look so cool while dancing!"another girl said.

 

"really? Haha." ahyeon said as she wipe the sweat in her face.

 

"chinja! Especially minrin-sshi in her solo dance! You're like shining back then. You're moves are really amazing!"she answered.

 

"ohh.. Kamsahamnida." i said as i slightly bowed my head.

 

"job well done guys! Here take this. Drink to regain your strength." one of our teachers said as she gave each of us a bottled water.

 

"kamsahamnida!~" we all said.

 

-Someone's POV-

 

~~ForBF~~

 

 Wow! They sure have lots of supporters. I wonder who they are. Hmm.. Let's see if they are great.

 

While i was making myself comfortable to really see their  performance i saw the girl i met awile ago. Wow.. She's dancing? Ohh.. Yeah that's why she's dressed up like that. Why did i not thought of that.. So let's see if she really can dance.

 

 I focused myself to their performance and at the first move they made they are really synchronized. And they look so beautiful while dancing. They have this stage presence. The smile formed by their lips never left their face. They all are doing their best for this performance. The cheers from the crowd never went away and it went louder when she had her solo dance. Wow! She looks amazing! She really can dance. I can say i was stunned by the way she moves  and how she looks so hot and beautiful while dancing. I can now agree that they should be given an applause and all the cheers from the audience. I admit they are really good. After their performance i can't help myself to also clap with the crowd. Their group is really amazing..

 

The contest continued and minrin and her friends were having their rest at their dance room.

 

"waahh.. I can't believe we will get that kind of support from the audience." ahyeon said with some exaggeration in her voice.

 

"yeah, actually me too. I really did not expect that." i said while i rest my head on minchan's legs.

 

"no, this is just because we really are beautiful.." habyul said as she puts my legs on her lap.

 

"yah! You always say that.." sooyoung said with her disgusted expression.

 

"you don't want to  hear that you're beautiful? Fine, then you're not." habyul said and stuck her tounge out.

 

"stop it you two.. But really, didn't you notice that our minrin got a louder cheer from the audience? You're so damn hot back there." minchan teasingly said.

 

"ani.. The cheer is just the same." i disapprovingly said.

 

"yiee.. If i know there will be lots of boys who will now have a crush on you.."ahyeon teasingly said.

 

"geurae! And maybe.. You're lee taemin will also fall for you.." habyul said as she wiggle her eyebrows at me.

 

"yah! Stop it.. And how can taemin fall for me he's not even here.. Duh! And that's why you call him man of my dreams because it would only happen in my dreams and never in the real world." i said turning around to face the mirror.

 

"are you sure he's not even here?" habyul said as she raised an eyebrow at me.

 

"what do you mean?" i said, sat up and faced her. "that he's here and saw me dancing?" i continued with slight sarcasm in my voice.

 

"yup! He's there and he saw how you danced awhile ago. Maybe now, he is thinking how hot you was when you had your solo." habyul answered with a teasing face.

 

"nahh.. I don't believe you. It's impossible you know.. That would never happen" i said as i rest again my head to minchan's leg and closed my eyes.

 

"but its really true.. Minrin-ah i'm saying the truth.. Right guys? Lee taemin is here? He saw all that we did right?" habyul said asking some help to let me convince that taemin is really here.

 

"minrin-ah," minchan said while playing with my hair. "do you believe that you can see taemin in person?"

 

"hmmm.. I hope so.." i answered eyes still closed.

 

"what if you will see him today? What will you do?" she asked again.

 

"...i don't know." i shrugged. "what's with the taemin today? Huh?" i continued and open my eyes and raised one of my eyebrow.

 

"minrin-ah, lee taemin is really here today." minchan said as she looked straight to my eyes.

 

"yah.. Stop kidding me. Okay? I'm really tired right now. And why are we talking about lee taemin? Don't tell me you guys are now into k-pop.." i said and looked at habyul, ahyeon and sooyoung.

 

"nahh.. Never will i be into kpop even if i like their songs." ahyeon answered.

 

"minrin, we're not kidding.. Chinja.." minchan said with seriousness in her eyes. "he's really here today minrin, taemin is here." she continued.

 

"but that's impossible." i don't know if i should believe them. Half of me wants to agree to them but half of me doesn't want to.

 

"minrin-ah, this is the thing that we kept from you awhile ago. When we went to the CR, we heard 2 girls spazzing about this. They told us that lee taemin is here. At first of course, we did not believe so we asked them who's going here and they told us that taemin would be here to watch the performance." sooyoung said as she scooted closer to minchan, me and habyul.

 

"mianhae minrin ah.. This is the thing that we don't like to tell you. We decided not to tell you because we thought you might be distracted about taemin being there in the audience and you might loose your self confidence." ahyeon said.

 

As i listen to them, i really can't believe the things that they are saying to me. How could this happen? Lee taemin is here and he saw us dancing? Omo! I really can't believe this.

 

 "so.. He's really here?" i said slowly as i take in all the things they said.

 

"yes." they answered.

 

"he..saw our performance?"

 

"yes."

 

"he..saw me..dan-dancing?"

 

"uhuh."

 

"OMO!!" I said slightly shouting as i hide my face with my palms.

 

"eottokhae?!"

 

"minrin gwaenchanha. You did well a while ago so don't worry." minchan said as she my hair.

 

"yeah, i agree. You don't have to worry because you did your best back there and the people were satisfied with our performance." habyul said.

 

They start to say comforting words to me. To tell me that i did look okay when taemin was watching us. Waahh! I still can't believe he's here. He saw me! He saw me! I should be happy that taemin is here right? But why am i like this? Why do i feel nervous and worried at the same time. Aigoo.. Minrin-ah, what's wrong with you? I was mentally scolding myself when suddenly the guy who i bumped into a while ago flashed to my mind. He was wearing a cap and shades. Yes, i remember! He really looks familiar. I can feel that i knew him. His image suddenly became nearer and nearer then...

 

"AHHH!!" i said as i lift my head and ran to my bag.

 

"yah! What's the matter?" sooyoung said. I was too busy looking for that thing that i did not answer sooyoung. I was really looking for it.

 

"what are you looking for?" ahyeon said as she stood beside me.

 

"found it!" i exclaimed. And examined the hanky. There it is with the initials TM stitched in the corner side of the handkerchief.

 

"that's why he looks familiar..." i said.

 

"what's with that hanky? TM?" ahyeon asked and get the hanky away from me. Habyul, minchan and sooyoung went to ahyeon as they try to see the handkerchief.

 

"minrin-ah, why did you find this like a paranoid person? Who owns this? I can say that this is not yours." habyul asked.

 

"guys... I already know who owns that.." i said as i look at them.

 

"what do you mean? You do not really know who owns this?" minchan said.

 

"because i got that when..." i tried to tell them the story how i got that hanky from him. I told them the whole story that hopefully they could understand why i got that thing.

 

"so that's how i got that."

 

"and who's the guy?" sooyoung asked with a little excitement in her voice.

 

"according to my analyzation.. That is.. T-t--" i said stuttering. Maybe this is because i am nervous of how will i return this hanky or because i know they'll tease me again when i told them who really owns that.

 

"yah! Just spill it!" minchan said. I can sense that she's really anticipating who the guy is.

 

"he's... T-t-t.. T-t-TAEMIN!" i said and put my head down because i know my cheeks are turning red.

 

"BWOH?!" they said  with this @o@ look.

 

"deh.. That's why i felt something when i was with him. He looked familiar when i saw him and i felt that i knew him." i said as i lift my head.

 

"OMO!! I can't believe this! You already had a moment with your taemin! Wahh.. You're really lucky minrin-ah." minchan said as she went infront of me.

 

"yah, its not a moment.." i said.

 

"then what is it?" she asked.

 

"hmmm..." i put my index finger on my lips and continued. "i don't know." i said and shrugged my shoulders.

 

"i can say he's really a gentleman. Nice choice minrinnie." habyul said and put her arms around my neck.

 

"yup! So sweet of him. Giving his own handkerchief for our minrin to use." sooyoung said.

 

"and! And! And! Don't forget that he wiped the tears of our minrin." ahyeon said and winked at me.

 

I was now smiling so big that it is already up to my ears.

 

"hajima.." i said. I can now feel the embarassment because of the things they are saying. Ahyeon did not stop there. She even acted it out. She, being taemin and minchan playing my role.

 

"huhuhu...*fake sob*"

 

"gwaenchanha?"

 

"d-deh.."

 

"mianhae... I did not mean to hurt you."

 

"aniyo,.. Its not your fault."

 

"mianhae.. Here take this"

 

minchan stared at it and ahyeon started to wipe the face of minchan. They continue to act it out.

 

"yah! Stop it.." i said but i was not serious.

 

"yah stop it now, you two. Before minrin explodes here from too much blushing.." habyul said in a teasing tone.

"right. Stop it now before rudolph will be replaced by minrin. Minrin the red nose raindeer." sooyoung said also in a teasing tone.

 

"yah." i lightly hit their arm and said. "you're so mean.." and pouted.

 

"yieee! Minrin is blushing because of taemin." ahyeon said.

 

"yieee!!" they all said and started to tease me.

 

"minrin and taemin sitting on a tree.." ahyeon started.

 

"yah, hajima.." i said because i know the next line is not good to hear.

 

"K-I-S--" ahyeon was cut by sungjin.

 

*tok tok tok* then opens the door.

 

"excuse me, kindly go back there now because the winners will already be announced."

 

"ah, neh.." i said and bowed my head. "kamsahamnida." i continued.

 

"deh." he answered and left.

 

"okay, let's go now and stop with this nonsense teases." i said and turned to them.

 

"nonsense?! Ani, our teases to you are not nonsense. That is true. Right? You like taemin-sshi?" habyul said and raised her eyebrow.

 

"ANI." i slowly said as i also slowly shook my head.

 

"aissh.." habyul said and smiled.

 

"yeah, whatever. Kaja!" she continued as she hooked her arm with mine and raised her other arm pointing towards the door.

 

"kaja!" i said and we all walked towards the gym.

 

We were happily walking towards the gym and unfortunately they were still teasing me. But actually i like it when they tease me to taemin. When we arrived there i was walking backwards because i was talking with ahyeon.

 

"ani. I don't like him." i said and making my innocent expression.

 

"yah... Minrin-ah," habyul said as she hits my arm continuously. I turn around and i saw him, he was singing. I suddenly stopped and watch him singing.

 

*saranghamnida*

 

A feeling that I felt before once again creep into me. I know i felt this when i was watching him in muzik. When i felt attracted to him. I can't help to watch and be stunned by his voice.

 

"yah! Minrin-ah, kaja!"minchan said  while pulling my arm.

 

"wait..” i answered, still not taking my eyes off him.

"bbali! We need to be there.. Minrin-ah.." minchan said as she continuously pulls my arm. I just stood there still watching him.

 

"minrin, kaja! Let's go to the backstage already! If we'll go there now there's a possibility that you'll meet each other backstage.. So kaja!" ahyeon said and being the strongest she was the one who pulled me towards the backstage.

 

"y-yah. I-i don't want him to see me... Ahyeon-ah!!" i said as i keep myself heavy so that it will be hard for them to pull me. But unfortunately, they had won the fight. They were able to bring me to the backstage. I felt my stomach to be filled once again by butterflies. Wah! I really don't know what to do. I don't want him to see me. I'm not yet ready for this. Wah! Eottokhae?! Suddenly an idea popped in my mind. I hope this works.

 

"uhmm.. Guys i need to go to the CR. I'll be right back." i said and quickly turned around to go but not as fast as ahyeon. She had grabbed my wrisk.

 

"na-uh,"she said as she waves her index finger at me.

 

"you're not going anywhere minrinnie."

 

"but i really need to go to the CR. " i told her and put my good acting skills to convince her that i really need to go there. "please? Please? Please?" i continued and also put my best aegyo in it.

 

"ani. You'll stay here and let's wait for taemin."she firmly said while crossing her arms.

 

"b-but!-"

 

"no buts! Stay okay?"she said and raise one of her eyebrows at me.

 

"minrin, your acting is not that good. We really know if you're lying or not. We all know that you don't need to go to the CR. And why do you look so nervous?" minchan said as she hooked arms with me.

 

"huh? M-me? N-nervous? A-aniya!"i stuttered. Aish! I'm really nervous now. Omo! My heart is now beating really fast. I don't know what to do anymore!! Taemin will be here any second. The song is near to end. Ah! Eottokhae?!

 

"j-jinja? Y-you're not nervous?"she said as she imitate me and the others laughed.

 

"ahh. I know why she's acting like that. Its because of taemin-ssi."habyul said with full confidence as if she really is saying the truth. But, that's really the reason. Aissh! Michigaesseo!

 

"wah! I don't know what to do! I don't want him to see me yet! I'm not yet ready for this!" i suddenly said and covered my face. They all stopped teasing me with the 'yieee'.

 

"yah, gwaenchanha.. There's nothing to worry.. We're here. We'll not leave you..don't worry." sooyoung said and puts her two hands on my shoulders.

 

"i know.. But.. I really have this feeling that something will happen." i said as i put away my hands from my face and looked at sooyoung. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

okay sorry for not updating! :( mianhae.. for give me. hope you like my update! and PLEASE DO COMMENT! PLEASE. PLEASE PLEASE. ALSO KINDLY PROMOTE MY FIC TO YOUR FRIENDS.. PLEASE? THANK YOU! <3 LOVE YOU READERS :)

happy anniversary to my most beloved oppas! we have been togetehr for 7 years and let's continue it!! saranghae super junior oppas!~ <3