Big News

A Secret Love

 

"what the hell is going on with that girl?" i said looking at my phone.

 

 I decided to ignore what ririn said and walked to where my friends were.

 

 Meanwhile, in minrin's friends..

 

---CR---

 

"wahh.. I hope we would win." habyul said looking at herself at the mirror.

 

"i also wish that to happen." minchan said fixing her hair.

 

"me too.." sooyoung said

 

"of course all of would like to win." ahyeon said as she walked out from the cubicle.

 

Then there were two girls who went inside..

 

"omo! Jinja? "

 

"deh! Wahh.. I'm so excited to see him.. Ahhh!"

 

"me too! I want to have a picture with him!!"

 

"and his autograph!" the two girls are really spazzing with 'HIM' while minchan's friends were all looking and listening to their conversation.

 

"uhmm.. excuse me.. I just want to ask who are you talking about? Is there anyone who will come today?" sooyoung asked.

 

"you don't know?" the other girl asked

 

"duh! That's why she's asking." minchan said not too loud for the two girls to hear.

 

"shhh.." sooyoung said to minchan and continued, "unfortunately we do not have any idea." she answered the girl.

 

"omo! The guy is just the most handsome, cute, innocent and the best dancer today. He is none other than LEE TAEMIN OF SHINEE! Wahh.. Can't wait to see him.." she said with so much emotion.

 

"ahhh~ lee taemin..." sooyoung said slowly facing her friends then suddenly..

 

"LEE TAEMIN??!! OMO!!!"sooyoung said which made her quickly turned back to the 2 girls.

 

"deh.."one girl answered feeling a little bit scared about  sooyoung's reaction. After she answered she quickly dragged her company and walked out the CR

"omo! What will we do? Minrin might back out because of this." habyul said a little bit worried.

 

"ani~ let's believe in her. I know she will still perform even if taemin-sshi is there. But i think the best way to do is to not let her know this first." sooyoung said tapping the shoulder of habyul.

 

"ne~ i agree with sooyoung. Lets hide it from her first--...."

 

"what will you hide from me? Huh?" i asked them as i walk inside the CR.

 

"huh? Nothing.. That's nothing..." minchan said trying to hide the nervousness in her voice.

 

"yah! Say the truth." i said trying to make my voice a little serious.

 

"minrin-ah, we're just talking about something that you shouldn't know first."

 

"and what is that? Why should i not know it?" now, i feel that i am an outsider. They are hiding something from me.

 

"its just that you really should not know it first.." sooyoung said persuading me to just understand them but being a hard headed person i still asked what is that issue that i should not know.

 

"why don't you just tell it to me? I promise i will not do anything stupid. Promise. Please?" i said looking at their eyes with a pout on my face. They did not respond and just looked at each other.

 

"eh? You don't trust me?" i said and still no response.

 

Why are they doing this? *sigh* i feel like a pabo.. Wahh.. I don't like this feeling.. Now, i feel like crying.. But if i'll cry i will ruin my make-up.. Aigoo.. I can't stop it anymore.. Tears started to well up in my eyes and my vision is already blurry.. I know anytime tears will start to flow from my eyes.. For them not see it i put my head down..

 

"deh, i understand.. If you don't like to say it now its okay.. I'll just wait for that time to come.." i said and lifted my head and put a smile on my face. Shoot. The tears in my eyes flowed down in my cheeks.

 

 "Let's go to the gym now its already time.. Kaja." i said quickly as i turn my back to them.

 

I cannot take it anymore. All my tears flowed down on my cheeks.

"k-kaja. We'll be late now. I'll go ahead ara? G-go there now after you are all done fixing yourself.." i tried my best to say it smoothly but i think i failed.

 

"minrin-ah..." minchan said and i can feel that she is approaching me.

 

"gwaenchanha.." i said and run out from the CR. I run and run and run but really i don't where i'm going until... BOOM!!

 

 I crashed into someone. Because of the strong force i fell down to the floor. I did not felt anything painful that time. All i did is wrap my arms to my knees and put my head over my arms and continued to sob.

 

-someone's POV-

 

Being easily bored, i walked around my soon to be school. I wear a cap and shades for the people to not notice who i am. Wow! It's really big and nice here. I looked around the campus and while i was walking on the hallway, suddenly... BOOM! I crashed with someone. I felt a little pain on my right shoulder but i did not mind it. Its just because of the force made by the girl i crashed into as she was running. I lost my balance a little but i did not fell on the floor like the girl. I was surprised that she is crying. Is she hurt? Omo! What will i do? I kneeled down to her front and asked if she was okay.

 

"excuse me... Gwaenchanha?"

 

She did not answer and continue to sob. What am i gonna do?

 

-Minrin's POV-

 

I  really can't help but to cry. I feel out of place back then. Its like i am not their close friend whom they can trust.. I continued to sob until someone asked if i was okay.

 

"excuse me... Gwaenchanha?" I think he was the one i bumped into. I did not answer him because i can't do anything but to cry.

 

"gwaenchanha?" he asked again with full of concern. I tried to speak to him but still i did not move from where i was.

 

"d-d-deh.. *sob* G-gwaen*sob*ch-chanha..*sob*" i said in between sobs.

 

"did i hurt you? Do you feel any pain? I can help you go to the clinic.." he said in a worried tone.

 

"a-a-ani..*sob* i-i'm okay.. *sob* I-its not your fault anyway.."

 

"mianhamnida... Uljima.. Here take this.."

 

I slightly lifted my head and i saw his hand which has his handkerchief.. I just looked at it and suddenly he wiped off the tears in my cheeks.. I felt my heart skip a beat.. I felt something i can't explain..

 

"uljima.." he said as he continued to wipe my tears.. I looked at him and he smiled at me.. His smile.. Its familiar..

 

"look, you look like rudolph now. You're nose is color red." he chukled.

 

I covered my nose with my hands and pouted.. 

 

"meanie.." i mumbled.

He just chukled to what i said. I took his handkerchief and wiped my own tears.

 

"gomawoyo..." i said. We are now seating while leaning on the wall.

 

"you don't need to thank me.."

 

"ani, i should.. You had stopped me from crying.." i said a little bit embarassed..

 

"that's nothing..." he said.

 

"oh by the way.. Why are you crying a while ago?" he continued.

 

"ohhh.. Uhmm.." i don't know if i should tell him what had happened. I don't know if i should trust him.. I really don't know him... But there's something that tells me that i can trust him and i can feel that i know him..

 

"oh, you don't need to tell me if you do not want.." he said all of a sudden. Maybe he sensed that i do not know if i should tell him or not..

 

"ani..." i felt comfortable with him.. I think i can trust him..

 

"its because... I think my best friends do not trust me.. They are hiding something from me.. Its like that i am not their best friend.." i said as tears started to well up again in my eyes..

 

"don't worry, maybe that thing that they are hiding from you is something that will hurt you or maybe its a surprise for you. Don't think that they do not see you as their best friend.  Just understand them.. Everything has a reason. Ara?" i listened to his advice and i suddenly thought them. Maybe they just do not want me to be hurt or anything like that.  Maybe they are hiding that issue from me because they care for me. Aissh, minrin you are not thinking. Pabo! I should say sorry to them.. Aissh!...

 

 OMO! I forgot about the contest! Oh yeah! Maybe we are the next contestants.. Aigoo why did i forget about that! I stood up from where i was sitting..

 

"kamsahamnida.." i bowed. "thank you for your time and advice.. I hope i did not disturb you.. Again, kamsahamnida.." i continued and give him a smile before i left. I run fast towards the gym to say sorry to them and hoping that we're not yet performing.

 

-Someone's POV-

 

I raised up from where i am sitting and watched her running away. I think she already know what she'll do. Hope they will be okay...*ring ring ring* i took my phone from my pocket and answered my phone.

 

"yoboseyo?"

 

"yah! Where are you now? You need to be here.."

 

"oh yeah! I forgot about that! Mianhae.. I'll be there in a few minutes.."

 

"be sure.." he said and hung up..

 

I went there as fast as i can to see all who will perform. After a few minutes i arrived at the gym and sat next to my uncle.

 

"where did you go?" he asked.

 

"uhmm.. I just walked around to see the school." i answered.

 

"ahh.. Don't worry i'll let you tour this whole school at the right time"

 

"ah, deh.." i focused myself in watching all the contestants.. And i can say they are all good.

 

-Minrin's POV-

 

When i arrived at the backstage i quickly looked for them and i found them at the corner. I can feel that they feel sad and worried. I gently walked to them and sat infront while bowing my head.

 

"mianhae.." i said.

 

They all looked at me with shocked faces.

 

"jeongmal mianhae.." i continued. Tears started to well up again in my eyes. Aissh! Minrin why are you such a crybaby!

 

"minrin-ah!" minchan suddenly hugged me.

 

 Now i can't take it anymore. Tears started to flow out from my eyes.

 

"you should not say sorry.. We're the ones who need  to say sorry to you.. Mianhae minrin-ah.." she continued.

 

"we did not mean what we did to you minrin-ah. We just want to make this performance successful and so that you can perform well." habyul said and hugged me.

 

"jeongmal mianhae minrin-ah.." ahyeon said and also hugged me.

 

"minrin-ah.. Mianhaeyo.. I hope you could understand us.." sooyoung said and join us in our group hug.

 

"d-deh.. *sob*I understand you..*sob* sorry for being immature.. *sob* i'll not do it again.. Mianhae.."

 

"oh, look! Why are you guys crying? Huh? You're now accepting that you're loosers? Aww.. That's good. It's easier for you to take it. " Eunmin said all of a sudden.

 

We all looked up at her and gave her a confused look. Minchan being a tough girl shouted at her nonsense comment.

 

"YAH!" she said pointing at her.

 

"what are talking about? Huh? FYI we are not yet and will never accept that we'll loose today. Oh, maybe you will.. Don't worry we will not make it too hard for you guys.. If you'd just ask us to not give the best that we can so that you will not be disappointed, just tell us so that it will not be too hard for you guys to beat us." she said that made Eunmin be pissed off. Even us where taken back to what minchan said. This the first time i, or even them, saw her talk like that.

 

"kaja.. We'll be next after the 2 performance.." minchan went to us and helped me stand. We went to the dance studio where our bags are.

 

"minrin-ah, come here i'll fix your make-up.."

 

"deh.." i said and walked to where sooyoung was.

 

"guys, fix yourselves ara? We should beat that evil creature.. Ara?" sooyoung said while fixing my make-up.

 

"deh! We should support what minchan said awhile ago. Let's not embarass ourselves. Fighting!" habyul said.

 

"fighting!" we all said in unision.

 

After we all fixed ourselves, we immediately went to the backstage.

 

"sooyoung you're the next to perform. Goodluck!" the student council secretary,sungjin, told her.

 

"ara. Kamsahamnida." she said as she bowed slightly.

 

"so, guys we're the next. Don't be nervous. Let's just enjoy this contest. It's okay if we will not win but it is much better if we will right? So let's do our best. We can do this!"

 

"AJA!" minchan said and we had our group hug. I am really nervous. I wish we will do well in our performance. We did our best during our practices and so i hope we could also do our best in here. Wahh.. I'm really nervous.

 

"minrin-ah, do your best ara?" habyul said and winked at me.

 

"yah!What's wrong with you?" i asked as i felt the butterflies in my stomach to multiply.

 

"nothing" she said as she tapped my shoulders and walked away.

 

What is really wrong to them today? Sometimes I really can’t understand these girls..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 4!! :)) I wonder who is that guy?? hmmm.. haha anyway please comment and give time to share my fic to your friends.:) huhu. I feel that my story is NOT good:(((( sorry guys.. but i'll still continue this no matter what! :) and here is my crushie for you guys! :"">

  SO CUUUTTTEEEEEE~ :""">

  OHH I CAN SEE EETEUKIE OVER THERE.. HIHI. :))

 CUTIE!!~ CHU~ <3