First time to fall for you

A Secret Love

 

I was busy doing my homework while my unnie is surfing the net. She was downloading the show Muzit with Shinee.

“yah! Let’s now watch muzit!” she said excitedly.

“chakaman! I’ll just finish this.” I said.

I was doing my visual for my reporting tomorrow.

“bbali! I want to watch this already!”

“ara! Okay, play it now.”

I put away my things and went to where my unnie was. Ririn was there too. We watched the full parts of the show. But while we were watching the show, I was attracted towatch Taemin. I really don’t know why. But I know one thing is for sure, I should watch Key because he is my bias. But why the heck am I watching every move of Taemin? The last part is when they sang i’m yours, i’ll be missing you and juliet. I was watching every move of Taemin that I am not talking to my sisters anymore. I was really focused to watch him. I saw how good he sings.. how handsome he is.. how cute he is with his hyungs.. how angelic his face is.. it is like i saw the real Taemin with my two eyes..

 

That was the first time I noticed HIM. The LEE TAEMIN that i now like. I think it is a weird thing for others because I liked him just in that way. Like my friends...

“yah! You’re day dreaming again huh?” Habyul said.

“thinking of your dream man again?” Minchan said in a teasing tone.

“your man of your dreams?” Ahyeon said placing her hand on my head.

“yah! Yah! Stop it you three...” Sooyoung said pointing at the three...

“that Mr. LEE TAEMIN?!” Sooyoung continued.

“tsk.. No, I’m just thinking about something.. but not that lee taemin!” I lied..

“oh really?” habyul said placing her arm around my shoulder.

“uhuh.” I answered.

“but.. What’s this huh? Taemin’s name written all over your notebook.” Habyul teasingly said.

“hehe. You caught me.” I said sticking out part of my tongue.

“hehe. You caughht me.” Minchan mockingly said.

“aissh...” i reacted while giving her death glare.

“i really can’t understand why made you like that guy..” habyul said while shaking her head.

“either I. I also do not know why i liked him..” i said reating my chin in my palm looking to the window.

“just let her be.. there will come a time that she’ll realize that she can’t meet the MAN OF HER DREAMS.” Minchan said sticking out her tongue to me.

“oh really? So i think you can’t also see your man who you think is the one.. right? TAE~YANG.” I said sticking my tongue at her.

“okay, stop it you two. Let’s go now for our next class.” Sooyoung said.

“yeah, let’s go now. We’ll still go to the Chem lab.” Ahyeon said pulling me, habyul and minchan out of our sits.

We went first to our lockers to get our things for our next class.

“Gosh! Its chem again..” minchan said.

“yeah.. i’m not in the mood to study now..” habyul said.

“me too.. i think i’ll not understand our lesson for today.” I said sighing.

“eh? You? Minrin? I don’t think you will not understand our lesson. You’re too smart not to understand it.” Ahyeon said facing me.

“eh? Ani.. i’m not smart.. ”

“okay.. okay.. stopt that nonsense topic of yours.. let’s just go oe to the chem lab we’ll be late already if we will not move.” Sooyoung said closing her locker.

“chakaman! I think i know why minrin is not in the mood to study...” minchan said which made us face her.

“wae?” habyul answred.

“because her mind is occupied by TAEMIN!!” minchan blurted then run as fast as she can.

"YAH!! Minchan!” i said runing after her.

They laughed at minchan and I. That girl.. she really likes to tease me.. but i can’t get mad at her..  cause she’s my friend.. one of my bestfriends.. i really love them so i can’t get mad at them..

We arrived at the chem lab and fortuntely we are not late... but where are the three? I went to our table and sat beside minchan..

“minrin-ah, where are they?”

“i don’t know.. i run after you so i really don’t know...” i said looking at the door..

“maybe they went to the CR first..”

“hmm...maybe..”i said opening my notes to see where did we stop in our discussion.

After a few minutes  they already arrived.

“minrin-ah!!!” habyul was shouting and running to where me and minchan is.

“waeyo?” i said without looking at her. I was busy reviewing my notes.

“yah, yah, yah! We read about this dance contest.”

“and so?” i said like i’m not interested with it.

“we thought if we could join the contest.. minrin-ah let’s join..” habyul said sitting next to me and trying to catch my attention.

“hmm.. i don’t know..”i said

“yah! Minrin-sshi!” habyul took my notes away.

“yah! I was reviewing my notes.” I tried to get it from her.

“minrin-ah, please? Let’s join the contest.. please? Please?” she said making puppy eyes.

“yeah, let’s join. We know that we can win if you’re there..” minchan said.

“see? See?” habyul said while shaking me.

“minrin-ah, let’s just try..” sooyoung said.

“there’s no harm in trying...”ahyeon said sitting infront of me.

“i know... but, what if i’ll fail? What if we will not win because of me?” i said lowering my head.

“minrin-ah, don’t think about that. What if we’ll win because of you? You’re really good at dancing, we all know that so don’t say such things...arasso?” habyul said lifting my chin up.

“hmm... okay, let’s just try.. if you all really want to try then its fine with me...” i said smiling at them.

“don’t worry we can do it!” habyul said hugging me.

“GROUP HUG!!” minchan said.

That’s what i really like with my friends, they are all supporting me and they really know how to make me say yes. I’m so happy i met them. And now i know that they really are a blessing from heaven.. i will forever treasure them.

Songsaengnim arrrived and we went to our places. Another hour of listening... *sigh* but is should listen to have high grades.. MINRIN FIGHTINGGG!~

SKIP

RINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Yess! lunch time! i’m so hungry already.. my stomach was growling while the class was going on so i can’t concentrate that much..

“guys! Let’s go i’m really hungry already..” i said getting my things from our table.

“me too.. i’m hungry already..” minchan said following me.

“okay, kaja!” ahyeon said.

We went firts to our lockers to place our things.

“minrin-ah, will you join the contest?” somebody said out of nowhere. I faced the one who’s talking. Oh! Its Eunmin, the most goood in dancing, as what they say..

“oh, eunmin-ah.. uhmm..”

“YES! We’ll definitely join!” minchan said going infront of me.

“oh.. okay... goodluck then..” eunmin said as she smirked and walked away.

“aissh! That evil girl.. what do she think she’s really the best in dancing?? Huh?” minchan said angrily.

“yeah! She’s really not good in dancing.” Habyul said going to minchan’s side.

“yah! You two...” ah yeon said pointing at me. I was just standing there looking where eunmin went through.. I was confused of what could it mean? I she threatening us? Is this the sign that we should not join the contest? But now, i already want to join.. what will i do?

“minrin-ah, minrin-ah..” they are now surrounding me.

“o-ohh.. you’re all done? Let’s go now to the canteen..” I said walking first. Michan catch up with me.

“minrin-ah, don’t think about what happened a while ago... eunmin is just scared that you might beat her so she’s like that. Don’t underestimate yourself.. I know your thinking that maybe we should not  join the contest anymore.. I know, we all know that we can beat them and we will work together and when you’re with us.” Minchan said smiling. I know that they are trying to convince me to continue to join them. Will I continue or not? I really don’t know..

“let’s just eat..” i dragged minchan with me.

“yah! Wait for us!” i heard ahyeon shouting.

I wish I can decide the right one...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 So this is the first chapter. :)) hope you like it! :D please comment :((( :)) thank you! :)) <3