No one can't tell how much I miss you, Yun Hee

3 Boys Over 1 Girl,,,,(who should I choose?)

(N/A: In the previous chapter, Hongki was asking Minho to get Sungmin's number from Super Junior's leader; Eeteuk as he's so close with him. On the next day, Minho come to SNU to bring Yun Hee together with him and see Sungmin eventhough his heart is object what he going to do.)

"Yun Hee ah!" Minho waving at Yun Hee as soon as he see Yun Hee with Je Eun walking out from the main gate of her college. He have to disguise himself so that he can avoid from the crazy fan coming around and shouting aout his name while asking to take picture or his signature.

"Who's that? Why he has to wear that kind of outfit in the middle of the afternoon?" Je Eun whispers at Yun Hee while looking at Minho from up to bottom. Yun Hee shook her head and smiling to hear that. She wish what Minho would thought if he knew someone is say about him.

"Wow, cool outfit. Don't you feel hot by wearing that in this time Minho?" She asking Minho after Je Eun asked herself to go home. Minho take out his glasses and looking around if someone recognised him. Yun Hee also looking around and after make sure no ones notices him, he takes off his thick outfit.

"Phew!, You can't imagined how sweating I am. Yah, I thought your classes were over the last hour but I'm waiting for you here for two hours." Minho complaining while wipe out his sweat.

"^___^... Mianhae Minho oppa. I'm promise, I will not do it again." say Yun Hee and pinching Minho's cheeks. Nobody know why she look so happy today. Minho seem stunned to hear word 'oppa' from Yun Hee. It has a while since he heard she called him 'oppa'.

"Wait, what did you just say?" ask Minho on the their way to S.M Entertainment. Yun Hee look a while to Minho before she burst out a big laughter.

"Yah, what's so funny? Did my question look funny to you until you have to laugh like a crazy ahjumma?" say Minho. He not satisfied when Yun Hee instead of answering him, she laughing until a tear comes out from her eyes.

"^___^..." Minho could only shook his head because Yun Hee still not answer him and he doesn't want to pushed her to answer his stupid question.

"Yun Hee ah, you look so happy. Is this because you are going to see Sungmin hyung which you don't see him for 5 year? Have you think what you should say to him as soon we reach there?" he said that so softly but enough to heard by Yun Hee. She can see the gloomy from Minho's face. 'Why? Why he asking me that while he seem not happy. Why I feel guilty for him?' She mumbles. The question by Minho is anwering by the silent from Yun Hee and the way to S.M Entertaiment there no talk between two of them.

****

Location : S.M Entertaiment's lobby

"Wait for me here while I'm looking for Eeteuk hyung at the practise room. I've been told they having a practise for their 3rd Asia Tour. Don't go away and listen..." He looking around and continues his word. Yun Hee look at Minho with the strange look but she also followed what Minho's doing.

"Do not talk with strangers. Araso? If they asking you anything, just shook or nodded your head like this." Yun Hee can't hold her laughter when Minho shook and nodded his head like crazy.

"Hehehe... Ye, Ara. You don't have to eract that kind of thing. I know, I'm a big girl you see." Minho embarrased when he rebuked by Yun Hee and he blushing.

(N/A: While Minho away to look for Eeteuk, Yun Hee looking around the S.M Entertaiment building. That was her first time to step in into the building that has produce a lots of popular singers and bands. Don't know how, she got bumped with someone that just come in and they almost fell on each other before the guy hold her waist and prevent her from falling.)

                                     This is how S.M Entertaiment's lobby look like

"Ah, joesonghamnida. Joesonghamnida. Jeongmal joesonghamnida." say Yun Hee and she keep bowing to that man. She blushing and she dare to look at the man's face.

"Ah, aniyo. It suppose I'm the one who say sorry to you. I'm in rush and bumped with you. Lucky you for not falling down. Joesonghamnida." say the man but still Yun Hee bowing to him. The man try to look at Yun Hee but she keep avoid it by looking somewhere else.

"Err.. excuse me. Why you..." Before he managed to continue his words, someone shout out his name.

"Donghae ah! What are you doing there? Everyone are waiting for you." Yun Hee and Donghae look at the voice coming out and Yun Hee herself feel want to faint just to see who's coming.

"Ah, hyung. I've bumped with this lady but she seem to shy. Wonder why this beautiful lady got stray here. She must be here for an audition or something. Am I right, miss" ask Donghae but Yun Hee can't take off her eyes from looking at Sungmin.

"Audition? I don't think we have an audition today. Well, miss. What brought you here?"

'He doesn't recognised me? Is this just a dream or he really did not recognised me?' Yun Hee mumbles in her mind. She can't believe that Sungmin don't even recognised her. She felt hurt and she wanna cry.

"Miss, are you okay?" Donghae feel something strange about this lady. She take her to one of the seat there. Sungmin comes along but he still can recognised Yun Hee. He just stand there and waiting for Donghae because they got practise to do for their 3rd Asia Tour. He is about to leave them before he heard Yun Hee's voice. The voice that he missed a lot. The voice that give him the strenght to continues his ambition. The voice that belong to someone he love. Lee Yun Hee.

"Oppa, is this what I should get after I come from far just to see you but you don't recognised me at all?" Yun Hee cried. Donghae looked at Sungmin and he shocked when he saw a tear from Sungmin, a guy who so difficult to cry in front of people.

"Oppa! Sungmin oppa. Do tell me that you doesn't remember me anymore. Tell me that you are already forget who I am." Donghae scratch his head. He really don't understand what is going in front of him now. He is stuck in a situation where he has to see a lady who crying and yelling and Sungmin while Sungmin standing there without do nothing but crying.

Sungmin moves forward to Yun Hee. He wipe the tears with his finger. Donghae already dumbfounded. Poor him because he don't know what is happened. So, he make a decision to see a 'sad drama' in fornt of him. He takes out a packet of tissue from his pocket in order if he crying too and sit at one of the seat there. Lucky there are no visitor or reporter that time or else they will having a big headlines, 'Super Junior Sungmin crying with uknown lady who claimed they know each other.'

"Yun Hee. Lee Yun Hee. Is this really you? My sweet little Yun Hee? No one can tell how much I miss you." Yun Hee nodds her head and that when Sungmin take her in his arm.

Donghae? He felt like he jaws going to fall and his eyes going to popped out from it socket. 'He hugs her?' Donghae can't believe what he saw and keep rubbing hie eyes to make sure that was real.

"Whoa, whoa... Could anyone tell me what is going on here? Hyung, you know this beautiful lady?" Sungmin nodded his head. Donghae smirk to see that.

"I'm so envy of you, hyung. You always get chance to know beautiful lady." Sungmin smiles when Donghae whimper like that.

"Donghae, meet my sister, Lee Yun Hee. Yun Hee, I bet you know who he is right?" Sungmin introduced her to Donghae. Yun Hee nodded. From the sulky face, Donghae become so happy and grab Yun Hee's hand. He then moves closely to Sungmin and whispers something to Sungmin.

"Hyung, she is your sister right? Well, can I be your hyeongje?" He winked at Sungmin and Sungmin give him a don't you dare say that again looks to Donghae.

(N/A: Without anyone knows, Minho, Eeteuk and Heechul watching them. Eeteuk and Heechul looking at each other and as for Minho he felt his heart was cut with a blade at the moment Sungmin hugs Yun Hee. Don't want his two hyung know his feeling, he act like nothing happened and walking to where they are with Eeteuk and Heechul.)

"Yun Hee ah, look like you've see him already." say Minho. He tries to be happy but deep inside, he hurting. Sungmin look at Minho before change it to Yun Hee.

"Ah, oppa. Remembered two boys that appa brought home that time? He one of them. Choi Minho." Minho bows to Sungmin.

"Annyeong hyung, I'm Choi Minho. Finally, I get chance to greet you properly." Sungmin just smiles and nodded. He felt defendent not because Minho is SHINee but he know Yun Hee live together with him.

"You told me there two boys right? The other one?" ask Eeteuk who seem interested with the situation.

"Ah, the other one is Lee Hongki. He got outside shooting at Ilsan." Minho told them before Yun Hee could say anything.

"Lee Hongki? Seem familiar with me. Is he the boy who played with Yonghwa and Jang Geun Suk?" Heechul.

"Ye, he is. Do you know him oppa?" ask Yun Hee to Heechul. She kindda weird to see Heechul because he look beautiful than he should be. 'Is he really man? Why he looks so feminine?' Thought Yun Hee.

(N/A:In the middle of the their conversation, Eeuteuk's phone ringing and he went away to answer it. After a few minute, he came back and asking all the Super Junior's to returned back to the practise room.)

"Okay then, everyone. Sungmin, Donghae. Quickly go the the practise room. We have a new steps by Master Eunhyuk. 'Master'? Well, he deserve it and now. Palli." say Eeteuk.

"Err... Yun Hee ah, this is my number and do called me as soon as you reach at home. Okay? Minho ah, do take care of her for me. I'm counting on you." Before he leaving, he kissed Yun Hee at her forehead and that enough to make Minho shocked. 'What the?? Even Hongki and I don't get a chance to kiss her. How can he...(-.-")'

"Minho ah, gwenchanayo?" ask Yun Hee when she saw Minho looking at Sungmin like he want to kill that man. She shaking him when Minho do not give her any respond.

"Ya, I'm okay. Gaja, I'll drive your home. Oh ya, I got catwalk practise at 5pm. Hongki will be home at that time. Okay?" Yun Hee nods her head and links her arm with his and walk together to the parking lot.

"You know something? This is the best day I ever had. Gomawo, Minho." Minho smiles but he felt hurt at the same time.