It THANK YOU day (^^!)

3 Boys Over 1 Girl,,,,(who should I choose?)

A/N: Why 'Thank You Day'? Because you'll find so many 'thank you' here. My best day because so many thanked me because I save their day by willingly became their 'bidan terjun' in debate between students from Universitas Jayabaya and UNIMAS..

 


MiYoon: Oppa! Got you ^^! *climb up Minho’s back*

“Auch, yah MiYoon ah, my back hurt. Get down now please..X_X” Minho try to get MiYoon down from his back before suddenly the other twins hop to him as well.

“Ahhhh!! My back! Yun Hee,,,help me! These twins try to kill me. HELP!!!!” Minho shouted his lungs out calling help from Yun Hee who dashed worriedly to unbearable guy.

“Huh? O.o? KIM MIYOON! KIM HARA! Get down now or both of you are will be grounded for a week.” Yun Hee crossed her arms while looking at the twins with her fiercely face.

Hara: Aish, we just having fun with Minho oppa. That’s all. Right, MiYoon?

MiYoon: Deh~ You are such a nag ahjumma.(-.-“)

“BWOH?! YAH! I’LL MAKE SURE YOU EAT YOUR OWN WORD! >.<” before she could do anything, the twins already save their life while mocking at her.

“Yun Hee, cut it off. They still a kid. Auch, appou~”

“While they still a kid, we have to teach them so they will be a good person in future. Gwenchana? Let me help you.” Yun Hee help Minho and they sit at the chair while watching the twins chasing each other.

“I’ll never knew be a babysitter is much hard than do a catwalk or running a show.”

“Now you know how tired I am but yet I enjoy it. The best part is when you lay on your bed after spending a whole day chasing them around.”

“Ooo…so, now I know where the weird sound coming from.” Yun Hee looking at Minho with her curious face yet looks cute to Minho.

“What’s sound?”

“Well, every time I passed your room… I can hear the weird sound clearly.”

“Yah, what sound you heard from my room? Why I did not hear anything yesterday? Minho ah, malhaebwa… You make me nervous.” Minho slowly get up and slowly walk apart from Yun Hee before continue his word.

“You really want to know what the weird sound I heard each time I pass by your room? Chinca? There no options left.”

“Yah, palli. Tell me.”

“The weird sound is…YOUR LOUD SNORE.HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“O.O…>.<

MiYoon: And now whose are acting like a child. *sarcastically look at Minho and Yun Hee who throwing leaves to each other*

Hara: Yeah~ Ah, MiYoon let’s go to ACK House over there. I’m craving for their delicious cakes especially the strawberry short cake.

MiYoon: And for me, I craving for the handsome oppa, Kikwang. He’s cute right? *blink eyes*

Hara: Cute? He’s look weirdo with that big glasses.

MiYoon: Yet he cute to me~ *pouted*

 


 “Stop it Minho, let me takes my breath first.” Yun Hee stop from her doing. Minho give a hand to Yun Hee finishing the chores while the twins going to play somewhere else. At first, she was worried when the twins are not answered her called but then she can take a deep breath when the owner of ACK give her a call and told that the twins are with them.

“Here, have a drink.”

“(^^!) Gomawo. Ahh, it relief when finally I has a time to clean this house. Thanks Minho for helping me out. I really appreciated that much you know.”

“(^^,) No worries, I don’t have any schedule today so rather than I lock myself in the room so why not if I help you look after the twins. Ah, talk about them; where they go actually?”

“They went to the ACK House across this neighborhood. Have you tried some of their delicious cake?”

“Oooo… I never knew we have cake house around here. Are they new?”

“Nope. They have been open about 3 months. I think maybe you can drop by their cake house whenever you’re going to work.” Yun Hee walks to the sink and wash her glass before going up to her room.

‘Hurm,,,ACK House huh?’

 

Meanwhile in Ft Island’s dorm…

Jonghun: NO! Look; this time no one will leave this dorm unless we have scheduled especially YOU, LEE HONGKI. *evil glare at Hongki who ready to leave the dorm*

Hongki: ME? *looking at his bag* Jonghun ah,,just for three days. Please~ *puppy eyes*

Jaejin: Hyung, are going back to that house? I thought you said you’re not going back to that house again?

Hongki: Ermm,,,well,,, actually Yun Hee is babysit a twins now. So, I’m going to help her. *looking at Jonghun* Jonghun ah,,please~ let me go… It just for three days and I promise I will be here on Sunday morning. Please~please~

Jonghun: Yah, we have a fan meeting on Sunday. Do you think I can simply let you go? Huh?

Hongki: Tch, I told you I’ll be here on Sunday morning. *pouted*

Minhwan: Hyung, just let him go. I’m tired listening to his whimper all day long. Hongki hyung, go. Palli ka. Shoo,,shooo,,

Hongki: YAH, MINHWAN! Do you think I’m a chicken you want to shooing me? (>.<).

Minhwan: What? I just want to help you~

Jonghun: STOP IT! Hongki, you are not going. That’s final.

Hongki: BWOH? Yah, Jonghun ah,,please~ I really want to go (T^T)

Seunghyun: *whisper to Jaejin* He’s gonna blow~

“Jonghun ah,please… I’ll promise if you let me go then after this, I will do whatever you want me to do.” Hongki kneel down before Jonghun while making his cute puppy face to him. He knows Jonghun will fail when he make his puppy face.

“Jonghun ah~”

“Aish, you are so irritating. Just go wherever you want to.” Jonghun walk away to his room but he stunned when he felt someone hug him from his back and it was Hongki.

“Jonghun ah,,Gomapta. (^^!) I know you will let me go. Here a ppoppo for you.” Hongki kiss Jonghun’s cheek before run to the door and make the others troll their faces. While Jonghun, he can feel his hot face before run to his room.

“Yucks, I can feel goose bump right now. Do you think they have some kind of ‘that’ relations? Huhuhu…I don’t want to imagine it.” Minhwan left the hyungs dumbfound after he said that.

Jaejin: What he means by ‘that’ relation? O.O?

Seunghyun: *shrug*



Sorry for the super duper late update. I think I've lost few of readers and subscriders (T^T)