I've Saw Him !! But, he's too far,,,

3 Boys Over 1 Girl,,,,(who should I choose?)

(N/A:: Lee Yun Hee is a medical student from College of Medicine at Seoul National University (SNU).)

Yun Hee together with her friend were walking along the street when they saw a group of peoples sreamed like a crazy fan. Mostly girls. Thinking that there must be an accident or something, they dash to toward the crowd. But, what they can see is 10 man were strictly controlling by three person avoiding the crowds from approaching them.

"OMO,,,it's SUPER JUNIOR! OPPA!!!" Han Je Eun, Yun Hee's friend shouted like she got a lottery ticket. Yun Hee tries to squeeze herself between the crowd to see clearly and she was stunned for what she had looked.

"Oppa??..Oppa?! Sungmin oppa! I'm Yun Hee. Oppa!" She try her best to approaching Sungmin but she was blocked by a guy.

"Jebal, let me see Sungmin oppa. I know him." The guy just look at her with sarcastic looks.

"Ya, right. Everyone here say they knew Sungmin ssi. But, did he know you?  Girl nowadays.Hahaha." 

"Aniyo, I'm telling you the truth. We know each other. Please, let me see him." Yun Hee looked at the guy wishing that he would allowed her to meet Sungmin but she only got an annoying answer from him.

"Everyone here want to see him. Look, if you want to see him then give him a call. Beside, you said you know each other." The guard then asking the crowds to be dismissed. Yun Hee looked at the bus and hoping that Sungmin will look outside and then noticed her but the bus went on to go.

"Yah, Yun Hee ah. You really know Sungmin oppa?" Je Eun asking her but there no respond from Yun Hee and she saw a tear from her.

"Gaja, I need to go home now and preparing food for the two creature-eaters." Yun Hee wiped her tears and walk fast as she can.

"Yah, wait for me!"

****

"Na wass-eo!" greet Yun Hee as soon she arrive home.

"Ah, you home? Palli, I'm starving here." whimper Hongki as he saw Yun Hee. Minho smiled but then he noticed a gloomy face of Yun Hee. He helps Yun Hee by carrying her bag and put in on the sofa.

"Wait; let me change first. Then, I'll making a very nice meal for two of you. Okay?"

"It's okay Yun Hee. You must be tired." 

"Ah, it's okay Minho. I'm okay. Just give me half an hour to refresh myself and then I cook for both of you." Yun Hee the dash to her room leaving Hongki and Minho at the living room.

"Yah, Hongki. Did you see what I saw just now?" Hongki looked at Minho and then nodded his head.

"I think she cried again. Omo,,we can't leave her alone or else both of us will get from appa. Minho ah, what are we going to do?" Hongki scratching his unitchy head. Minho take out a deep breath and then just shrug.

****

"Minho ah, Hongki ah... ermm,,,I have something to tell both of you." Yun Hee standing facing both of her friends. She's playing with her finger and think a way to tell them about what she saw just now.

"Yun Hee ah, are you okay? Are you sick? Let us bring you to hospital." Hongki stand up and approaching Yun Hee. His face show  how worry he is.

"Ah, aniyo. I'm not sick."

"Then, what are you want to tell us?" Minho.

"Ye, what is it? Don't make us died of curiousity please." Hongki.

"I've saw him today. I saw Sungmin oppa when I'm walk at the street. He with Super Junior. But I can't approach him as he's too far and couldn't hear me. "

"MWO?!! Then, did he recognised you Yun Hee?" ask Minho impatiently but his question was answer by a shook from Yun Hee.

"Super Junior, huh? Hurm,,, yah, Minho ah. Did Super Junior was a group that debuted under S.M? The same company like yours?" ask Hongki. Yun Hee quickly sit between these guys and waiting for Minho's answer.

"Err,,well.. yah, they were debuted on 2005 but seriously I don't even get a chance to see all of them. Beside, I'm just close with Heenim hyung and Eeteuk hyung only. Not all of them."

"So, you know them? Then, why you didn't asking about Sungmin oppa to them?" Yun Hee.

"Yun Hee ah, think rationally. I've don't even said my proper greeting to Sungmin hyung when he left this house. Remember? Hongki and I were about to entered to your family when he decided to left the house. So, do you expecting him to recognise me even though I'm asking about him to Heenim hyung or Eeteuk hyung?"

"Ye, Minho got point there. We don't even get a chance to talk with him at that time. Yah, Yun Hee ah. You the one who closed to him. Could you tell us what was really happened on that time? Yun Hee take a deep breath and take a sip of drink. They should know what is really happened 5 year ago. A reason why Sungmin decided to leave the house.

(N/A:: The flashback begin. Yun Hee tell the whole story to Minho and Hongki.)

"Oppa, do you know appa is going to bring another two boys to be friend with me?" Yun Hee whirling happily at Sungmin's room. She's stop when she saw Sungmin packaging all his stuff into his beg.

"Oppa, are you going somewhere? Can I come with you?" Yun Hee hold his arm.

"Andwae. You can't. You have to stay here with appa and your new friends." replies Sungmin without take a look at Yun Hee.

"Waeyo? Why I can't come with you? Oppa? malhaebwa."

"Come and sit here. Yun Hee ah, remembered what I've told you before? I want to be an artist, I love to sing. You know I've debuted as one of the SUPER JUNIOR member. Do you remembered last year, I used to come home so late and you waited for me until you fall asleep?" Yun Hee nodded as she remembered how she fall aslept while waiting for Sungmin.

"So, are you fixed with your decision to move out from this house, Sungmin? Instead of working at my company, you choose to be a singer? How I wish that I'll never approved when you asked for my permission to go to the audition that time." say Mr.Lee. Together with him were two boys that he just took from the orphanage to be his sons. They are Lee Hongki and Choi Minho.

"Joesonghamnida appa. I don't want working at your company. Not because I'm disobey you or want to be ungrateful child after what you've done to me but I want to be what I want. That's all." Sungmin talks back to Mr Lee and his action make Mr Lee clenching his fist. His soft ing father  has turned to someone who get ready to attack whenever Sungmin say another words.

"I'm sorry appa. I knew this may hurt you but I think this is the best thing I ever did for my own." add Sungmin. He have done packaging his stuff and ready to moves. Yun Hee look so confusing at first but then she can get it what is going to happen next. She start crying and begging Sungmin from leaving them. That was the time when Mr Lee decline Sungmin as his son.

".....and that was the last time I saw him until I got to see him again today but still can't reach him." Yun Hee finishes her story with watering eyes. Hongki gave a box of tissue to Minho and he hand it to Yun Hee. They sit next to her and comfort her from crying. Then, suddenly Hongki stand up and look at Minho.

"Minho ah, you've said just now that you were close to Eeteuk hyung from that Super Junior right?" Minho nodded.

"Then, why don't you ask for help from him by asking Sungmin hyung's phone number? So that, Yun Hee can meet him again and we also get a chance to greet him properly. But....."

"But....? But what hyung?" Minho scratching his head and Yun Hee looking at Hongki unpatiently to hear the next words from Hongki.

"We have to make it secret from appa. Don't let him know that we try to contact with Sungmin hyung. Deal?"

"Deal." Yun Hee and Minho saying together. Yun Hee smiles to both of her friend without her notices that he smiling could hurt Hongki and Minho as well.