Hi, I'm back!!!

3 Boys Over 1 Girl,,,,(who should I choose?)

It already months since Sungmin stay with Yun Hee and Minho. Even though he rarely be at home, he’ll make sure he give Yun Hee a call. While Minho; still in his deadlock mood because of Yun Hee’s sudden change.

Somewhere near Lee’s residents…

 

“Ahhh... glad to be home. I’m wonder if they still here.”

“Yah, MiYoon! Hara! Can’t both of you be a nice kids like a normal kids suppose to be? Huh?”

Yun Hee takes her break after chasing the twins around the house. Her university is on their semester break so she takes the opportunity by be a babysitter to Mr and Mrs Yong’s twins.

“Unnie, we are normal kids. What do you aspect us to be? Right, Hara?”

“Deh… unnie, I think you have to do more exercise. You still young but you act like our halmeoni. Hehehe…”

“Bwoh? O.o! Aish, Yah! Stay there. You will get it from me.” Yun Hee stretching herself a little bit and starts chasing the twins.

“MiYoon, run! Yun Hee ahjumma already showed her evil side. Run!!!” Hara grasps her twin hand and they run around the garden. They played happily without noticing someone is approaching them.

“Yun Hee!!! Hi, hi, hi my dear little princess friend. Do you miss me?” Yun Hee stops from her doing and looking at someone who stand before her. She keep rubbing her eyes as she can’t believe her own eyes.

“Hongki? Is this really you? Lee Hongki?” That ‘someone’ nod his head and open his hand widely and whirling around in front of Yun Hee and the twins.

“Yeup. This is me. Don’t you want to hug me?” Without saying anything, Yun Hee hugs Hongki tightly. She let go of her cuddle and look at him with watering eyes.

“Where have you been all this time? Do you know we miss you so much? Minho keep babbled at me for making you leaved the house. You know how I hate it when he start his super duper ‘secret weapon’”

Yun Hee play with Hongki’s hand without noticing they have been watching by the twins, MiYoon and Hara.

“Ehem… EHEM!”

MiYoon and Hara cleared their throat and concurrently with that, Yun Hee quickly let go Hongki’s hand and keep hers at back.

“Hehehe… Mianhae. MiYoon, Hara. This Hongki. Unnie’s friend. I mean my close one. He~”

Yun Hee scream a little when she saw the twins already climb and cling to Hongki’s body. She tried to isolate Hongki from the twins but at she’s end up fell off because get pushed by Hara. 

 


 

“Thank you and see both of you tomorrow.” Yun Hee bow and send the twins off to their parents whose coming to take them home.

“Whoa, they surely hyperactive kids for the ages like them. I wish who their parent is.” Hongki leave his hard breath after entertain both twins that keep asking him to piggy back them.

“You never knew. Btw, you haven’t answered my questions yet. So, where have you been all this time?”

“Somewhere you never know. You know, now people called me Lee Hongki of Ft Island. I met my friend, Jonghun who then asked me to join his band. We’ve gone everywhere to promote and released our new album.”

“So, now you are versatile artist? Whoa, I’m so proud of you but is this mean you'll stay with us again?”

“Uh ah, nope. I have to stay with my band mates now. We have our own hostel so we can practice together. I just drop by after coming back from our Asia tour at Malaysia. They teach me a new word.” Say Hongki while flattering his eyebrows.

“What word?”

“The new word is… Aku cinta padamu.”

“And what does it mean?” Hongki smiled that only he knows what it means. Instead telling the right meaning, Hongki give it the opposite.

“Well, according to Noramaia… it something like a good luck or all the best wishes.”

“Owh… and who is Noramaia? Is she your translator there or your new girlfriend?” Yun Hee rectifies her position to sit opposite Hongki. She seems interested to listen more from him.

“No la, she's the one who give the interviewed to us and she surprise us with her fluent Hangul. Btw, she told me that only special friend can say this word to me. So, since you my close friend, only you can say that to me.”

“Minho is your close friend too. Can he say that to you too?” 

“NO! He can’t. I want you to say ‘Aku cinta padamu’ word to me. Just you, okay? So, now; say ‘Aku cinta padamu’ to me. Palli.”  Hongki now holding Yun Hee’s hand and hoping that she will say ‘Aku cinta padamu’ to him.

Yun Hee cleared , closes her eyes, takes her deep breath and...

“Jakkaman!” Hongki stop her before she could say the word.

“What?” Yun Hee already crossed her hand. She hates when people interrupt her.

“I want you say, ‘Lee Hongki, Aku cinta padamu’ coz it means ‘Lee Hongki, good luck.’ Okay?”

“Oh, okay. ‘Lee Hongki, Aku cinta padamu.’ How is it? This language is surely easy to remember, right. ^^!”

“Emmmm… You have to say it with passion. That’s what Noramaia told me to.” Hongki tries to play tug a war with Yun Hee. As if she know what ‘Aku cinta padamu’s mean. Hongki may be can get killed by Sungmin or Minho.

“Passion, huh? Lee Hongki, aku cinta padamu. I think that passion enough.” Yun Hee is ready to get up from the seat but Hongki graps her hand. He want to heard it from Yun Hee again.

“Say it again, please…” say Hongki with his puppy face and blinking eyes. Yun Hee can’t stop from laughing with Hongki’s aegyo.

“Okay, this is last. Lee Hongki, aku~”

“HONGKI? You’re back?”

“O.o? >.<”

 


Hi, I'm back!!!!! My fast update and I hope you love it.

Well, who interrupted Hongki's sweet moment? Wait for the next update..

 

p/s: Noramaia ^^!