Still thinking of HIM,,,Don't you?

3 Boys Over 1 Girl,,,,(who should I choose?)

"Yun Hee ah, mind if I'm asking you something?" ask Minho while picking his bag on the floor. He moves to the kitchen with her.

"Okay, what is it? If you want to ask me about that rascal Hongki, I'm not going to tell you. He is so annoying. Uff (-.-")" Yun Hee take out two cans of drink and hand it to Minho. Minho take a sip of the drink while his eyes keep looking at Yun Hee.

"Still thing of him, don't you?" Yun Hee almost got a hiccup for hearing an sudden question from Minho. She tries to calm herself by walk to the sink and pretend washing something.

"Yun Hee? I'm waiting." Minho tries to provokes Yun Hee.

"Err...hahaha.. Minho ah, what are you talking about? Of course I'm not thinking of Sungmin Oppa. Hahahaha." Minho smirk to hear that answer. He knew it.

"I didn't say about Sungmin hyung." Yun Hee just realised that she has missedtalk to Minho about that. She slapped her forehead. Minho looked at her sarcastically.

"Hongki was right. You still can't forget him. C'mon Yun Hee, it has been 5 year since that happen. You don't even know where he is now. Am I right?" He hold Yun Hee hand and then saw a tear coming out from Yun Hee's eyes. He wiped it and then bring her into his arm.

Yun Hee release herself from Minho. She walk to the sink. Minho can hear Yun Hee sigh. He was about to leave the kitchen before Yun Hee hug him from back and start crying. Again. Minho panicked and quickly turned his back facing Yun Hee, a girl that he has been crush for a long time but hard to tell her about his feeling.

"Minho ah, your group was under S.M Entertaiment right? Don't your even heard about him there?"

"Him? Who?" 

"Sungmin oppa of course. I still remembered he used to tell me that he want to be a singer. He might be one of that group, right?" Minho couldn't say anything then. He can't believe she still trying to look for Sungmin eventhough her dad forbid her from do that. His mind was somewhere else before he felt his body shaking. He look at Yun Hee eyes and he saw a hope in it.

"Oh my dear sweet friend, Lee Yun Hee. There a lot of bands under S.M and I don't see all of them in one time. Plus, I do have another commitment instead of be one of the SHINee member and you know it really well right?" Minho trying to play safe with Yun Hee. He can assumes that she will ask him to look for Sungmin at S.M. Yun Hee sighs again and she look so sad. She then walk weakly to her room upstair. 

"Ah, Yun Hee ah. I'm not going to be home tonight as I have practice with SHINee member and maybe I'll come home by tomorrow morning. Is that okay for you to leave alone at home? Hongki will not be at home as he also have outside shooting." Minho shout but he wasn't sure whether Yun Hee heard it or not.

"Yun Hee ah, are you listening or not? Yun Hee ah..."

"Ye, I've heard it. Hongki and you are not coming home tonight. Araso." reply Yun Hee from her room.

"Okay then. Don't forget to do your revision. Your exam is coming by right? I'm going now. Take care and if there anything happen...."

"Called you or Hongki. I got it. Don't worry, I'll be fine." said Yun Hee before Minho could finished his words. She coming out from her room and smiling at Minho. Minho smiling back to her and after he bid a goodbye, he walk to the main door and drive to S.M Entertaiment where he got practise with other SHINee.

*****

Yun he was watching 'Bad Family' drama when the phone ringing. She's wonder who calling in the middle of the night but then she smiling when she heard the caller's voice.

"Yun Hee ah, what's you doing? Okay, don't tell me. I tell you. You now watching that 'Bad Family' drama right? Is today it last episode? Hahaha,,I knew it." Yun Hee shook her head. Her anger to Hongki goes away like a wind.

"Yun Hee ah, are you there? Aish, don't tell me you already sleep when listening to my super duper voice." The laughter burst out from Yun Hee. The laughter that make Hongki's heart beat fast unlike usual.

"Yah, stop making me laugh okay? Wait; I thought you have shooting right now?" ask Yun Hee as she remembered Minho told her that Hongki got an outside shooting.

"Oh, we have a break for a while. Do you think we all robots who don't need any rest? Yah, have you take your dinner yet? And sorry for that morning incident."

"Uh, don't worry about that. I'm doing well here and about that morning, I still mad at you, okay?" Yun Hee tries to intimidating her friend but what she can hear is someone sigh. She knew Hongki was regret for what he have done to her.

"Yah, Lee Hongki. I'm just playing around with you. It's okay. You forgiven."

"Chincayo? Gomawo, Yun Hee. I'm so relief. Yah, you don't know how worried I am when think that you are not going to forgive me for that." Hongki tell her with passion but got a laugh from Yun Hee.

"Okay, I got to go now because we are going to start the shooting. Yah, I'm going to do a scene where I cried because my girlfriend dumped me. Ugh, not so my type." Hongki whimper but enough to make Yun Hee burst on laugh again. He smile just to hear that laugh.

"Yah, you should practise from now on,hehehehe.. Okay, don't worry about me and do the best for your shooting. Bye." The call ended and the big house was shaken by a loud screamed by Yun Hee when she looked at the television just to see 'Bad Family' was come to it end already.

(N/A:: Yun Hee is the one and only daughter of Mr Lee while Lee Sungmin, Lee Hongki and Choi Minho were kids that Mr Lee took from an orphanage in order to be friend with her daughter after his wife passed away. Eventhough they already grew up, they still living together as Mr Lee was away doing his business and there no one who can look after Yun Hee other than Minho and Hongki after Sungmin make his decision to left the family.)