B.A.S. Case Closed

Best Absolute Sherlock~

"Hyung...put the gun down.." Minho spoke slowly walking behind Onew who held the weapons.

"NO. GET BACK NOW!" Onew shot Minho in the arm. The rapper let out a loud wail as he fell to his knees gripping his arm.

&

"HYUNG!" Taemin yelled running towards Minho but Onew shot him as well in the knee.

"Taemin-ah!" 

"A-ACK!" Taemin clenched his knee and crawled towards Minho. "H-Hyung...A-are you okay?..." Taemin's uncomfortable laugh irritated Onew.

"Seriously...This is really pissing me off.." Onew readied himself to shoot the maknae. Minho quickly jumped onto Taemin covering his head.

"You guys do something!" Key yelled at the others.

"None of you move or the maknae dies..." Onew paused pulling the trigger back slowly as Himchan was first to try and save the innocent maknae. "That mean you too....Now get your back in place." Himchan hurried over to Bang who quietly watched.

"What has gotten into you?" Key asked pulling Onew's sleeve. "This isn't like you at all! Hyung!" Onew threw Key down onto the floor angrily.

"What do you mean what's gotten into me? I'm doing this all for you Kibum-ah!" the leader growled, his eyes growing wider. Key trembled at the man above him gritting his teeth.

"Ya....Why did you kill all my friends?" Key questioned putting his hand onto the gun Onew pointed at his friends. "What did they ever do to you to make you do such a horrid thing?" Onew chuckled evily as he rubbed his forehead with the gunhead.

"Let me just go down the list of these s.... Baekhyun-ah.... wasn't he just a sweet kid? You should've seen the look on his face when I shot him the first time....he was graveling in fear so much I couldn't help but laugh at him..." Key's tears began to roll down his cheeks as the story was told of poor Baekhyun. "My dear Kibum-ah....it was all for you....Baekhyun-ah was getting too close....he was gonna ruin our relationship!" Daehyun looked speechless at what this character was saying.

"All for that huh?....Innocent blood shed..." Daehyun muttered. 

"YA! QUIET PABO!" The killer yelled pointing his gun to Daehyun.

"Jinki-ah...don't do it...." Himchan spoke softly. "You're only hurting your love..." Onew began chuckling again.

"Did I ask any of you people to interrupt my story?....." Onew quickly turned to the almost escaping 2min. "Did I ask you two to try and escape?" He cracked his neck getting off of Key and walking straight towards the fleeing boys.

"H-hyung....you're going crazy! jebal! Hajiman!" Minho quivered holding his sobbing Taemin in his arms. "You're scaring Taemin-ah!" Taemin held onto minho repeating the same phrase.

"I don't wanna die hyung! I don't wanna die hyung!" the close Onew got to Taemin the more jittery he became. Taemin's fear overwhelmed him as he mindlessly began screaming and crying hard.

"HYUNG!!! NO!!!!" Key yelled running toward the crazy man holding a gun before the maknae.

"H-Hyung....Hyung...." Taemin called to Key. "J-Jebal....J-Jebal!" He screamed clenching Minho's shot arm burring his face.

"Your crying is really starting to bug me Taemin-ah....." Onew tilted his head to the side and smirked. "Any last words?" Taemin's eyes widened in terror as he whimpered more aggressively and hopelessly.

"Hyunnggg!!! Don't let him do it!!! HYUN---" BANG! the maknae's eyes held in his terror while his innocence painted the wall in red.

"TAEMIN!!!!!!' Key yelled running to the fallen maknae. "TAEEMIINNNNN!!! TAEMIIINNNNN!!!!!" Key's eyes redden with anger as his tears began to over flow. Minho, still holding the corpse turned to what he used to call Taeminnie. His whole body trembled looking to the cold hearted man standing before him. he was no longer human. He was no longer their beloved leader. He was not, Lee Jinki.

"h-hyu----hyung......" BANG! Minho's innocence mixed in with Taemin's. Their bodies fell but Minho's arms were still in the position of clinging closely to Taemin, trying to protect him, for eternity. Key froze at the blood that splattered on his left cheek. Three of his closest friends, all in one day, gone. Forever.

"Now...back to my colorful story I was telling you before these trouble makers ruined the whole party!" Onew chuckled clapping his hands together. "where was I? Ah... yes! Onto Heechul sshi. That guy was a great hyung, but when he touched you I couldn't stand it.....knowing heechul sshi... HE'D DO IT AGAIN. So, i ended him. haha....Honestly he went out in style." Youngjae and Daehyun quietly tried forming a plan in the back of the room while the story was being told but Onew shot at their feet stopping them. " You are so noisy today aren't you? heh...DON'T ASK TO DIE SO EASILY." 

"N-Nae..." they spoke to the crazed man. Bang had fallen to his agony long before Minho had died. Bang clenched his chest whimpering on the side of the room with Himchan telling him the sweet words he needs to hear.

"All these cry babies are pissing me off!!!!" Onew yelled. "LET ME TELL MY LOVE STORY TO KIBUM-AH!" Bang quietly stopped when he saw the gun pointed to his face and Himchan swiftly moved infront of him.

"Don't harm this man for having emotions...Just finish your twisted story so we can call the cops...." Himchan muttered looking to Onew.

"ah, thank you for your time!" Onew put the gun in the back of Himchan's head." Now refrain from openning your god damn mouth...." The crazy laughter from Onew began to sound like roars. " Now that Jonghyun-ah....I didn't like him from the start....but then he goes....and he dares mark MY kibum? Who the hell does he think he is? THAT IS ALL MINE." 

"I CAN DO IT WITH WHOM EVER I CHOOSE!!" Key yelled turning from his fallen comrades. "HOW DARE YOU TREAT ME LIKE SOME OBJECT?!?!" Onew pulled the gun back from Himchan and strolled over to the yelling umma.

"What. Was. That?" Onew said pushing his forehead against Key's. "You are my property...And no one elses...." Onew lifted up Key's head by pulling his hair.

"A-Ah! Hajiman!" Key tried breaking Onew's grip but it didn't work.

"I'll be right back with this one...if any of you leave this room, you're dead...." Onew looked up to the remaining living B.A.S. members and dragged Key away.

"LET ME GO!! LET ME GO!!!" Key screamed down the hall.

"My sweet Kibum-ah....You'll love me so much after this!"

"ANDWAE!!!!" the yelling and thumping was heard from the office as Onew had his way with Key, rather forcefully. Himchan quivered at every painful cry Key yelled out in the opposite room.

"Hyung we need to find a way to get help." Daehyun sternly stated.

"Nae, this is way out of our control now...if we had Zelo-ah we could stand a chance..." youngjae covered his once friends with a white sheet and sighed. Bang had already lost all hope for saving his beloved friends and blankly stared into the rosey wall where the two corpses laid.

"Hyung...please say something." Daehyun asked shaking his detectives body. "Ya! If we don't hurry it up Kibum hyung MIGHT DIE!!!" Bang still had his eyes fixed on that blood stained wall.

"..........." Bang didn't even bother to blink.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a long and dreadful ten minutes, but Onew wasn't finished with Key. He wanted Key, and every inch of his body to be his. Himchan finally stood up and looked to his helpless leader.

"I'll go for help..." 

"Hyung! Bu--" Youngjae began but daehyun cut him off.

"If he doesn't go...who else will?"  Daehyun held Youngjae back from stopping Himchan. "If Bang is out of commision...all we have is Himchan..." Daehyun nodded at the member.

"I'll call Zelo from his solar chip...and call these freggin' police men...." Himchan stood over Bang and sighed. "hopefully what I'm doing is going to turn out better than I'm picturing it right now...." Himchan kissed Bang as if he was never going to be able to kiss this man ever again. "stay put." Himchan stepped out the room and dialed Zelo's chip from his phone. 

"Will he be okay?" Youngjae asked Daehyun who still tried his best to snap Bang back into reality.

"Just pray to,God there's a better outcome than this....." Daehyun didn't face Youngjae, but Youngjae felt daehyun's iced words and gulped down.

"Ya, Zelo...You and JongUp-ah get here as soon as possible...Tell JongUp we found him and things are getting red over here...." Himchan mummbled on the phone.

"Hyung....is everything okay?" the robot asked on the other end.

"All hell is breaking loose in this agency just get JongUp to call the----" Himchan's phone was thrown against the wall. There Onew stood infront of him holding his gun to Himchan's head.

"What'd I tell you about leaving the playroom?" Onew's body stood before the detective as he held a white sheet with spots of blood on it. "We're in the middle of playing......" Himchan glanced over to find key curled up and crying into his pillow trembling crazily.

"You're time is up Hyung....I've already called up my members......" Onew's face shifted and he shoved the gun into Himchan's chest.

"Then why don't I just go out with a bang eh?...." Himchan didn't loose his focus on the task at hand and nodded.

"It doesn't matter what you do now...It's already over..."

"Is that so?......" BANG! The mercilous man watched as Bang's lover fell to his knees. 

"ACK! O-Onew......H-How could yo---.....ah...." Himchan's eyes began to close as blood spilled from his lips.

"All is fair in love and war...." At that very instant there was a loud roar from the office.

"YOU ASSHOLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" The caveman voice yelled as he ran down the hall towards the chuckling maniac.

"I guess I have a visitor..." Onew motioned Bang to bring it and that's when he punched Onew smack dab in the face.

"h-hyung..." Key whimpered trying to sit up.

"QUIET KEY!" Bang yelled as he stood face to face with Onew and knocked his gun out his hand. The killer didn't believe what was going on and began to fight with his fist with Bang. Punchs were thrown left and right, both rammed into the walls multiple times, and blood was being spat out. The brawl finally calmed when Onew had bang pinned to the floor ready to punch.

"Why is Key worried about you and not me?!?!" Onew yelled as he began punching Bang in his face repeatedly. "WHAT! ABOUT! ME?!?!" Bang took the punches while Key weakly reached for the gun lying on the floor near the door. "WHY DOESN'T HE CARE?!?!? HUHHH??!?!?! ANSWER ME!!!" Onew yelled at the defenseless detective taking in every punch.

"Y-You bastard..." Key weakly spoke on his hands and knees wrapped in a blanket holding the gun in his hand. Onew stopped and looked at Key.

"ah, Kibum-ah my love...you're gonna help me get rid of this trash right?" Onew lifted up the bruised and battered Bang. "aim for his head...." Key made a smirk to this commanding man and said,

"I'll aim for the heart.....That's where I heart the most....." Key lifted up the gun as Onew's grin grew. "Take this........" BANG! Bang blinked at Key.

"K-kibum-ah?...." The grip on Bang loosened and down fell the man. Still holding onto the thread of life he gasped for air.

"K-Kibum-ah...." he called. "Kibum-ah...." Onew looked up to Key with the face of the leader that once was. Key covered his mouth.

"Hyung..." his eyes filled with dry and new tears he forced himself to run over to the dying criminal.

"A-Ah..." Onew held key's hand tightly. " I lost to love this time around didn't I?..." Key's eyes grew big.

"H-Hyung?...Y-You had two personalities?....." Onew weakly chuckled but began coughing up blood.

"T-The more I loved you....The more crazy I got...." Onew rubbed Key's wet cheeks. "Don't forgive that side of me that so ruthlessly killed those close to you Kibum-ah....." Key held onto the hand that he knew was really the hand of his hyung.

"Hyung.....dammit...why didn't you tell us about your problem before all this? pabo!" Onew rubbed Key's cheek more.

"I could never muster up the courage to tell you that I love you...how in the world would I be able to tell you I had two personalities?....." Key sobbed harder.

"PABO!PABO!PABO!PABO! I HATE YOU SO MUCH DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND!?!"

"Heh.....I'd hate me too Kibum....I'd hate me too...." Onew pulled Key's forehead down to his lips and kissed it. "maybe in the next life time you could fall in love with me?.......That's all I'm going to be waiting for...." Key clenched onto his hyung crying and nodding.

"m-maybe...." Onew chuckled.

"don't put so much hope into a dying man's soul Kibum-ah..." Onew's hand dropped from Key's face then he reached for the gun resting in Key's lap. "I've killed....I've stolen....and I've ....A man like me should be dead....." Key grabbed Onew's hand and moved it away from the gun.

"HYUNG NO!!"

"Kibum-ah.....You can't save me...it's already too late...My love for you became my one only purpose of living...my sick obsession..." Onew pulled away from Key and held the gun close to his temples. "..but even a man like me,..should be able to look at such a beautiful face before dying....." 

"HYU---"

"Let him be Kibum-ah...." Bang ordered while he held Himchan close. Key was out voted and pissed off.

"Don't do it until I'm under the covers......and pillows over my head...." Onew sweetly smiled and nodded.

"I can at least grant you that small wish....." Key awkwardly stood up over his hyung and dragged himself into the bedroom.  "...heh,....I can't even grant you that wish...I'm too selfish..." Before Key could turn around and ask the trigger was already pulled, and Onew laid there with an ever so angelic face, in his pool of grief. The stunded Key dropped to his knees looking at the last close friend he had.

"hyung......"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JongUo and Zelo soon came to the rescue with the police and ambulance.taking away the dead bodies and checking if the live members were injured.  The horrible shock still kept Key froze and Bang silent, while the other four mourned over the fallen comrades. The story was posted all over the news and one of the most top searched articles for three whole months. The plublicity was too much and the crew ultimately disbanded from the detective agency and went on their own little seperate ways. Daehyun and Youngjae now work at a lab where they test out new products needing to be put out on shelves for citizens, and Zelo and JongUp started their own new product of electronic chip based off of Bang's original designs. 

Unable to properly cope with the loses Key isolated himself in his bedroom for weeks. Even touching another human being made Key fall back in to his despair, but Bang stayed silently by his side. Both their hearts had seemed to harden over the whole situation, but because of how much they understood eachother's feelings....a new love was born.

One day, years later, far out in the country where they wouldn't be reminded of that case, they sat quietly outside of their little korean style home, and sipped tea. Bang held Key's cold hands and asked,

"Will you visit him this year, Kibum-ah?" Key's tired eyes looked to Bang's brighten mood and smiled softly but forcefully.

"It's now or never....I haven't payed my respects in five years...." he laid his head on Bang's chest. "will you visit him this year as well?" Bang patted Key's head.

"One part of me still is dying from the thought of visiting him and the other guys.....but I think with you I'll be able to so it properly..."

"So, it's settled. We need to make a trip to Lee Jinki sshi's grave while we visit everyone else....."

 

C A S E C L O S E D~ 

* O *