Case 3: Who Did It!?!

Best Absolute Sherlock~

Dreading the morning once again, Bang rubbed his ever so darken and red eyes as he rolled out of bed. He fixed his boxer as he scrtached his stomach under his shirt.

"Hyung...." Himchan called babily rolling over in the bed and looked at his hyung with squinting eyes. "Where are you going?..." Himchan cuddled his pillow while curling up to it staring innocently at Bang. His hyung sighed and answered,

"I just need to get out for a moment, Himchan-ah..." He scratched his head as he slowly made his way to the bathroom. Himchan nodded his head as he watched the troubled man leave the bedroom.

"I should make him a nice warm breakfast..." Himchan sat up with the pillow hugging it against his bare chest. "Maybe a big breakfast could help..." He jumped out of bed throwing the pillow to the bed and pulled his sagging pants up. Off Himchan was to the kitchen to try and brighten up poor, Bang's heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key laid close to Taemin, cuddling him close on the couch. Key's heart was too weak to make it to his bedroom the night before, so Taemin stayed in the livingroom with his umma to keep him company. Jonghyun walked over and tapped Taemin's shoulder.

"Taemin-ah... Let me take him to his room okay?" the huge sleepy maknae craddling his umma close looked to Jonghyun in a daze.

"a-ah... alright.." he spoke half awake sitting up, but Key pulled him back down.

"Don't leave..." Key whimpered. "Don't leave..."

"Hyung... We need to take you to your room... Heechul sunbae isn't coming by to visit." Taemin spoke softly to his aching hyung.

"hajiman..." Jonghyun told Taemin. "Don't say our sunbae's name. " Taemin looked confused and nodded pulling Key up from his trouble dreams.

"What's going on?" Key groaned a bit blinking his eyes. He looked to Jonghyun's face and glared. "What do you want?" Jjong seemed confused. What was Key so angry about?

"Kibum-ah, What's wrong with you?" Key threw the couch pillows at Jonghyun fiercely.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!" He yelled throwing the pillows. "DON'T You Dare!" Jonghyun could only dodge the pillows being thrown at him. The maknae took his umma out the room alarmed at what he just did.

"Hyung!" Taemin exclaimed pushing Key against the hallway wall. "Why are you being so violent?" Key's lips trembled and his voice began cracking as he yelled.

"HOW CAN I NOT BE VIOLENT WITH THAT MONSTER?!?!?!" he began to hit Taemin's chest but the maknae stood firmly against this raging storm. He watched as his hyung kept breaking in front of him.

"Hyung... Please calm down..." Taemin caressed the destressed rapper's cheek, cleaning his tears. "If you stay this unstable, how will we be able to find the killer with our members?" Key put his head on Taemin's chest.

"But.... the last one to be with Heechul sunbae was THAT GUY." Taemin sighed.

"Nae, I know hyung but that is only an assumption. Don't go blindly throwing and yelling at people." He patted his shrinking umma's head as he began sliding to the floor. Taemin squatted down and held him close. "Today has to be the last day of this hyung... We need to help find the killer..." The trembling rapper nodded his head and began cleaning his face off.

"Ye...We need to catch that bastard..." Onew overheard the whole thing and leaned against his bedroom door.

"who killed Heechul sunbae?...Jonghyun?... But that doesn't seem like his character."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JongUp and Minho came back from the crime scene more depressed than when they left to it. Bang came running to them.

"Did you find anything?" Bang asked, pleading for some sort of evidence that could help solve this case.

"We didn't find anything at the scene besides, Heechul sunbae... and an obscure note..." Minho rubbed his chin. "But why was it written in blood?"

"This is the picture of how Heechul was found..." JongUp gave Bang the graphic photo of the no longer living idol. Heechul's head looked as if he was looking to the florecent light with his body against the wall. The once pure and sweet eyes, were now graying by death. His legs were stretched out and his palms laid open. Open wounds were on his wrist and neck. Blood decorated the white bathroom wall in red, and the note over his body that read,

피가 난다.

"Right now we have Youngjae looking over Heechul's corpse..."Bang, unable to see such a horrid scene dropped the picture and angrily head down stairs to the cellar where Youngjae was doing his autopsy*.

Youngjae leaned his head back looking to the light on the celling silently crying. He couldn't believe the killer took away more of these dedicated idols.

"What sick person could do such a thing....twice?" He took out a tissue and cleaned his face. "Enough crying for now...." He stood up to continue to examine Heechul's body while Bang stormed in.

"Where is he?!?!" Bang yelled. He startled Youngjae who dropped his clipboard.

"N-Nugu?" Youngjae asked looking at the angry but tear eyed leader. Bang picked the clipboard off the floor and looked at it.

"Heechul sunbae..." Bang's eyes roamed around the room and found who he was looking for. Under the bright light laid Heechul, looking as if he were a sleeping angel on that cold table. "I could have prevented this from happening.....I'm sorry sunbae...." Bang fell to his knees and held onto Heechul's pale and cold hands. "I'm sorry...." His body trembled as he clenched the corpse's hand tighter.

"Hyung..." Youngjae watched as his hyung couldn't bare two bodies on his hand. "Hyung, please. You shouldn't be down here when you're like this...Go upstairs and finish the breakfast Himchan made for you..." Bang, tired of it all, stood up and silently moved his body back upstairs to the kitchen table where all but Himchan, YoungJae, and JongUp ate.

"Hyung!" bang heard a cheery voice come running towards him as he ate. He digged in his ears and listened again. "HYUNGGGGG!!!" The cheery voice called once more. Bang lifted his head up at the group of guys eatting before him who were grinning at someone behind him. He swiftly turned around and found himself staring at his one and only maknae, Zelo.

"Z-Zelo-ah....I-Is that you?...." Bang waved his hand in front of Zelo's grinning face. Zelo nodded and laughed happily.

"Why are you so shocked?" Bang gulped and rubbed his maknae's head.  Zelo sat giddily next to the leader and everyone warmly welcomed him as if nthing happened.

"Ah,... sorry. I hadn't gotten enough sleep." Kyuhyun walked in from a long stay in their lab.

"I'm sorry to report that I was unable to retain the important information in Zelo's memory bank. One whole section of his damaged memory needed to be disposed of for him to even be able to boot up again." Kyuhyun went into the fridge and drunk some juice from the carton. "I put an intruder in his head to fix things for a while. Sadly it will take at least two days for him to have that huge section back in stage." Minho sighed taking the carton away.

"Sunbae really? Not at other people's houses..." Kyuhyun shrugged and strolled into the dinning area wheare everyone as.

"Yah, dongsaeng... I'm hungry..." laid his chin on Onew's head. Onew fed his sunbae some food from his plate graciously.

"Sunbae, shouldn't you be off to Leeteuk sunbae?" the tofu asked.

"Ahh that?... I forgot to go try and see him off.." Kyuhyun yawned a bit. "but I will go back to our dorm now... We have a concert coming up soon." Kyuhyun waved to everyone and took some food with him as he departured.

JongUp took Zelo out to play to hide the fact that there is a huge case going on. Youngjae and Himchan worked together on the clues. bang and SHINee went off to the crime scene once more to see if there were more clues to be found. 

"HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!?!" the crime scene was cleaned up and Baek Jong's coffee shop was back open for buisness. Minho ran to the front desk and slammed his hands on the fron table.

"WHY IS THIS PLACE OPEN?" he demanded. The old coffee shop owner looked at the group of young men coldly.

"A life may end, but my job does not. Please leave my shop if you aren't buying anything..." The old man shooed the guys away and went to take orders from his customers.

"How dare he! Our friend died here!" Key yelled and darted out of the coffee shop.

"Who's turn is it now?..." jonghyun asked. "Kibum-ah hates me right now, so I can't calm him down..." Minho sighed and walked towards Key's direction but Onew stopped him.

"We can't keep babying him at a time like this..." Minho watched the ticking time bomb storm down the street and then he looked to his leader.

"I understand....but now since the evidence has been tampered with we don't have a lead anymore." Bang looked to Jonghyun.

"But we do have you.." 

"Me?" Jonghyun looked shocked. " But I'm an innocent!!" Minho and Onew looked to Jonghyun.

"We still have to take you in for questioning Jonghyun-ah.." 

"Just come with us quietly hyung and we can get this over with as soon as possible." Jonghyun scowled and annoyingly agreed.

"I'll go... but I didn't do it!" 

The detectives head off back to the agency ready to question Jonghyun.

"Please take a seat hyung..." Minho spoke sternly as Bang and Taemin led Jjong into the room. Key quietly watched from the one way mirror, anticipating Jonghyun's words. The silent dino sat in his seat and looked to the ceilling. "alright so the day Heechul was last seen alive where were you?"

"I was leaving the coffee shop after chatting with Heechul.." Jjong stared into Minho's eyes with a fierce glare.

"What did you chat about?" Taemin also questioned. Bang examined closely on Jonghyun's action to see if he was lying or looked nervous.

"I was chatting about how he needed to try better ways to make people happy...That thing with key at the ice cream parlor was unbareable and Key seemed to not enjoy it. Then after that short chat was over he forced me to do aegyo as well, hoping I'd be just as cute."

"And then you killed him?" Minho interrupted.

"What??"

"But you also said you didn't like how he was touching on Key....Hyung, is there more to the story?" Jonghyun sighed leaning his head back and groaned.

"Jjinjaaaaaaa~...." Jonghyun bit his lip as more questions flew.

"Did you kill Heechul?"  Taemin questioned.

"Why won't you answer?" Bang slammed his fist down on the table. "Answer us, Jonghyun-ah!" Jonghyun stayed quiet looking down irritated by the questions.

"Answer the question hyung. Did you do it?" the dino stayed quiet keeping his eyes glued to the ones questioning him. 

"Jonghyun-ah!!!" Bang yelled 45 minutes into the interigation. "People are dying!! We need you to answer!!" Jonghyun turned his head and rubbed his neck. Furious, all the detectives left the suspect in the room. Key clenched his fist staring at this heartless bastard he once called friend. How dare he? How could he? Key struted into the room and pushed Jonghyun against the wall holding his shirt collar.

"Why wouldn't you answer!?! Why were you silent!!?!?" Key looked at Jonghyun with hateful eyes. Jjong's cold gaze stayed strong at the tearing up Key.

"....." Jonghyun watched Key's face redden and his eyes water but refused to answer. He grabbed Key's sholder and pushed him off.

"Yah!" Key said as he bumped into the table. "HYUNG!" Jjong payed no mind to the yelling diva and went into his bedroom on the third floor. Key followed close behind yelling still. "Hyung! Answer me!!" Jonghyun finally snapped and grabbed Key's collar throwing him onto his bed. Key's eyes widen staring into the eyes of the man he believed killed his friend.

"So you want me to answer a few questions as well?...You think you can talk to a killer like me?..." Key tried loosening his grip on his collar but Jonghyun just pulled Key closer to his face.

"H-Hyung...." he could feel Jonghyun's deep breathing against his face that made goosebumps shiver down his spine. "Hyung.. just tell me if you ki--" his question was interrupted by his hyungs wet lips. Key began hitting on Jonghyun's arms but he weakened from such a hot and wet kiss. Jonghyun stopped kissing Key and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Kibum-ah...." Jonghyun glided his hand down key's sides. "Trust me on this.....I didn't kill heechul..." Key put his hand on jjong's cheek.

"jinjja?..." Jonghyun leaned in again pulling Key closer to him.

"Yeah.....Don't ask me anymore questions..." A hot steamy kiss was exchanged between the two.

"b-but hyung..." Jjong kissed Key's neck hungrily. "Are you going to be rough on me?..."

"what did I tell you about questions Kibum-ah?..." Jjong rubbed a vital region of Key making him quiver.

"A-ah...hyung.." 

The music of love was played from out of Jonghyun's bedroom that night. Taemin unable to stay in his bedroom bunked with Minho and Onew. Only the maknae and BAP slept soundly that night. Minho and Onew on the other hand....well, let's just say their faces are redder than tomatoes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNF. Now after that JongKey magic, who are you suspecting to be the killer? a BAP member? a SUJU member? a SHINee member? an EXO member?

Things are getting more and more interesting as the case goes by!