Case 4: Trying Dying Crying for You

Best Absolute Sherlock~

That morning, Bang woke up feeling a little better than the day before since he could finally hear his maknae's voice again. That voice he missed, laid close to him on his left side curled up. On the other side of him laid his love, Himchan, who bundle himself on Bang's stomach. The detective smiled seeing s sleeping soundly. 

"It's about time to get back to work...." Bang rubbed Zelo's head and lifted the maknae's left hand. "Time to wake up, Zelo-ah." He pressed a button on Zelo's wrist and the little robot was . 

"Zelo On." zelo buzzed sitting up and eyes blinking. "Beginning daily repairs." The big robot climbed out of bed and headed for his charging chambers.

"Himchan-ah...Himchan-ah..." Bang called playing in his hair. Himchan tossed and turned .

"Not right noww... nnn.." Himchan huggd Bang's waist and the leader began flustering.

"a-haha... uhm...Himchan-ah wake u--" Minho came into the room.

"Hyung!" Bang threw Himchan off the bed still red in the face startled.

"HUH!?! WHO? WHAT?"

"Hyung.... we need to go and look at the evidence so we can wrap this case up.." Minho looked to Himchan still fast asleep on the floor. "U-um..did I interrupt someth--"

"NO OF COURSE NOT!!" Bang yelled. Minho nodded his head awkwardly.

"A-alright hyung... we'll be in the office going on the photos then. " The confused rapper made his way out the room scratching the back of his head.

"Himchan-ah! Are you okay?" Bang leaned over the bed and looked at the ulzzang softly snoring on the floor. "ah, this guy... He sleeps like a rock." Bang chuckled softly reaching out to put covers on himchan but his arm was grabbed and he fell on top of the sleeping beauty. 

"Yah...Your face is red.." Himchan chuckled staring at the embarrassed leader. 

"H-himchan-ah.." Bang's breathing became more noticable as he laid over Himchan.

"Nae?.." Himchan cutely answered. Bang his lips leaning in to te taunting ulzzang, but Taemin came running in frantically.

"HYUNG!!!" he yelled and Bang jumped away from Himchan almost having a heart attack.

"WHAT? WHO? WHAT?"  Himchan rolled his eyes and sat himself up sighing.

"JongUp found something!!" Bang's blush quickly disappeared and he followed Taemin to the ofiice.

"What did you find JongUp-ah?" Bang asked as he approached the evidence board.

"Hyung look here..." JongUp took out  a polaroid photo. In the photo of Heechul's eyes that were greying. "You know....in this photo, we can see the last person Heechul saw before he died."

"What?" Bang snatched the photo and pulled out a magnifying glass. "I don't get it....only the one's who are taking the photos are reflected off his eyes.."

"No... We got to get deeper hyung. We have the technology to watch what Heechul saw before dying."

"Really now?" Youngjae strolled in with Zelo behind him. 

"Yes. we have seven hours until Zelo is able to use that ability, so for now keep your eyes open from anyone suspicious..." Minho examined more of the photos.

"This person must be truly experienced....There is not one piece of visable evidence left behind..." Daehyun chuckled from his desk.

"That is a lie my friend! The culprit made one mistake! He used an automatic pistol to fire at the 1st place and then at the coffee shop he used a cKc Pen knife." Daehyun showed everyone photos of the weapons and then photos of the victims. "See, they are all the same... plus, to make sure I was correct...I went out to a shooting range and used it. The knife on the other hand, I have to reinact the the scene in the coffee shop bathroom." Zelo laid his head on Daehyun's sholder.

"Hyung...What is this case on?" Daehyun sighed patting Zelo's head.

"Once your memormy is repaired, you'll know the answer..." Daehyun looked troubled and turned to Bang. "JongUp-ah... take a break on this case and go keep Zelo busy.

"W-what? But I want to help solve the case..."

"No buts! You have done more than enough in here. Now do as your told!" Daehyun commanded.

"N-Nae hyung...." JongUp took Zelo's hand and they headed out.

"Well, isn't this getting interesting..." Taemin mutter as he poured tea into individual mugs. "Hyung...would you like tea?" he asked.

"I would love some." Jonghyun said taking a cup.

"Gomawa Taemin-ah..." Himchan said taking two cups for him and Bang.

"None for me thank you...I need to get back to work." Daehyun spoke as his head went straight back down into his assortment of photos. Taemin turned to Minho and smiled.

"and you hyung?" Minho grinned a bit taking the tea.

"Gomawa..."

"Leader.. you two?" Taemin asked holding a cup for Onew.

"Ah, for me? Oh, you're too kind. Gomawa!" onew happily took the tea and began drinking.

"A-Ack!" Jonghyun choked. Everyone looked to him worried. "Agh! Hot!"

"Pabo! Let it cool off!" Key laughed hitting Jjong's back. Onew walked over and smiled giving Jjong a tissue.

"Clean your face with that okay? The tea is all over your chin." Jonghyun took the tissue and cleaned his lips and chin.

"Thanks hyung." Jonghyun spoke as he his lips and began to sip his tea again.

"Hyung, how could you be such a pabo. kekekeke" Minho chuckled with Taemin.

"Yeah, pabo! kekeke." Taemin echoed. Jonghyun held his chest and dropped the mug on the floor. The loud smash threw everyone off gaurd and Key hit Jonghyun's back.

"YAH! I SAID LET IT COOL!" Key laughed. Jonghyun gasped immensly clenching his chest. "H-Hyung....?" Key knelt down to his choking hyung who's lips were becoming blue.

"HYUNG!" Minho yelled running over to them. Key began to panick shaking Jonghyun.

"Hyung! hajimaannn! It's not funny! Jebal! Tell me you're just playing around!" Key feircely shook Jonghyun who was slowly loosing life. "SOMEONE SAVE HIM!!! JEBAAALLL!!!" Daehyun leaned Jonghyun's head back.

"someone get me a knife!" Jonghyun's held onto Key's hand tightly with his intense short breaths. His eyes watered only able to look at Key. "I NEED A KNIFE NOW!!" Onew ran in from the office into the kitchen and found a meat cutting knife.

"I got it!!!!" Onew charged up the stairs and handed Daehyun the knife.

"This is gonna hurt for a moment... please bare with me..." Daehyun took onew's tea cup and sat it next to him as he pierced Jonghyun's lips. " can you all look away..." eveyrone but Key looked away as Daehyun went in to the poison out of Jjong's lips. He spat the poison into the cup of tea as Jonghyun continuosly squeezed Key's hand to look away. Key coverd his face with his free hand sobbing uncontrolably.

"Andwae....Andwae...HYUNG ANDWAE!" Key's tears fell onto the singers dying face. Even with all of Daehyun's poison extraction they were unable to save Jonghyun. His grip on Key loosened and his eyes closed after his last heart beat.

"He's gone....I couldn't save him..." Daehyun stood up and cleaned his mouth off.  Key sobbed hard craddling the corpse on his lap.

"Hyung! KAJIMA!! Come back! Come back!!" His heart felt tears made a domino effect on all of the present members. Taemin covered his face with Minho's sleeve while Minho covered his eyes. Onew knelt down towards the grieving rapper with reddening eyes.

"Kibum-ah..."

"GET AWAY!" Key yelled hugging Jjong more. "EVERYONE GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" Onew flinched in the midst of his crying and backed away quietly. Daehyun bit his lip trying to hold back his tears as Bang held Himchan in his arms as he cried.

"Who the hell is doing this?!?!" Key yelled. Taemin blinked and sniffed.

"Hyung...I think I figured out why these people are dying....." Youngjae looked to Taemin.

"Hurry up and tell us!"  he ordered cleaning his tears with his fist.

"The motive behind all these murders is because of Key hyung..."

"Mwo?" Key interrupted. Minho interviened saying,

"no... Taemin is right... Baekhyun-ah had interacted with Key...Heechul had interacted with Key..."

"I had with Jonghyun...." Key spoke abruptly. "but what does that have to do with anything?" All were silent and then Bang cleared his throat.

"This killer is motivated to kill...when you come into contact with anyone but them....But who is it?" 

"Someone in this room..." Daehyun uttered. " One of us....has been killing these innocent people..." Onew gasped.

"How could any of us be capable of murder?"

"Someone was an untold obsession with key hyung.....and we're going to figure out who...." Youngjae and Daehyun looked to one another.

"The lie detector." they said simotaneously. Youngjae went to the closet and rolled out a portable lie detector.

"I would like to offer myself as the first tested subject." Daehyun hooked up Youngjae to the machine and began the testing.

"Did you kill Byun Baekhyun?"

"Ani." the machine beeped.

"hmm....did you kill Kim Heechul?"

"ani." the same beep echoed the room.

"Did you kill Kim Jonghyun?"

"Ani."  Daehyun leaned back in his seat.

"Next suspect...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a good twenty minutes of asking the same question and ten minutes calculating the results, there was only two conclusions.

"So...it has been decided..." Daehyun spoke. "No one in here is the killer....or...someone is believing their own lies..." Daehyun threw the papers in the air.

"How is this possible...?" Key stated looking at Jjong's body that was covered by a white sheet. "it has to be someone close by...."

"Taemin...I need you to go out and take Key with you..." 

"Ye hyung..." Taemin took key's arm and gingerly lead him to the door.

"DON'T YOU TAKE ANOTHER STEP." A voice called from behind Taemin. He turned and saw a gun pointed to his chest. "Leave Kibum-ah here...Everyone else leave...." Everyone was shocked at who they saw holding the exact gun that killed Baekhyun and the knife that stabbed Heechul.

"N-No way..." Minho uttered.

"Are you crazy?..." Key asked growling a bit. " You even killed hyung for this?!?!" 

"Now now my dear Kibum-ah...I did this all because I love you..." the killers eyes glowed a neon green as he pushed Taemin to the side and grabbed Key's waist. "saranghae Kim kibum...."

 

WHO IS THE KILLER?? HINT IN PICTURE~~ NOW ONTO THE FINAL CASEEEEE~~~