Truth

Unexpected Turn

Yoona quickly dashed back to her house.

She was mad. She was sad. All the feelings were mixed up inside her. She couldn’t think straight anymore.

All she wanted to do now was to lock herself inside her room and cry her hearts out.

“Yoona...” Mrs. Im quickly greeted Yoona the moment she entered the house. “How’s Seohyun doing?”

Yoona kept a long face. “Don’t ask me about her...” With that, she left her mother without an answer.

“Honey... what’s wrong with her?” Mrs. Im went to her husband who was reading the newspaper normally like nothing bad ever happened.

“Aish... obviously, it’s your daughter’s fault” Mr. Im kept on reading.

“What are you talking about?” Mrs. Im quickly sat beside her husband.

“Yah... don’t you realized that your daughter, Seohyun had brought a lot of disasters in this house....” Mr. Im had finally stopped reading. He faced his wife seriously.

“How could you say that?” Mrs. Im couldn’t believe her ears. “She’s your daughter too...”

“Not by blood she isn’t....” Mr. Im left her wife speechless.

In Yoona’s room.................

“How could she do this to me?!! How could she do this to me?!!!!” Yoona sat in front of her dressing table, banging on it repeaedly.

Without hesitation, she pushed all the things on the table harshly on the floor.

All her make-ups, perfumes were scattered, some were even broken into pieces.

She quickly stood up and lifted the chair that she was sitting on.

BANG!! Yoona smashed the mirror in front of her causing it to break into million pieces.

Slowly, she took a piece of the broken mirror. “I won’t forgive you.... Seohyun!!”

 

~Taecyeon’s POV~

Ugh... I really couldn’t stand that girl anymore. She is too stubborn.

I thought she was different but I doubt it now...

“Hey, man...” Siwon came and slapped my back. “Hey... you’re okay, Taec?” I knew he could sense that something was bothering me.

“I.... I’ve never been okay!!” I faked a smile.

Then, I shifted my gaze to the hundreds of wines and beers that were neatly arranged on the wooden shelf in front of me.

“Yah... you can’t lie to me..” Siwon was right. I was a bad liar. “G.O. give me the usual.... and the same for him...” Siwon pointed to me.

G.O. nodded. G.O.  knew well what we wanted and what we hated.  After all, he is the best bartender we ever had.

“Shoot...” Siwon drank his regular beer.

“Huh?!” I raised an eyebrow.

“Tell me what’s on your mind.... what’s bothering you...” Siwon was truly the perfect friend that anyone would want to get. He understood me well.

“HYUNG!!” Before I could spill out everything, someone came rushing to our bar.

We both turned around. It was Myungsoo or we called him L.

“What’s going on?” Siwon quickly stood up from his chair, nearing to L.

“There’s a... a problem...” L panted. He must be really tired of all the running.

“Come outside... now!!” L didn’t said much, we just followed him to the club.

From far, I could already saw a group of customers were bothering a staff.

Wait... isn’t that Seohyun?

~End Of Taecyeon’s POV~

 

`Seohyun’s POV~

“YAH!! Apologize NOW!!” The jerk shouted. But, like always... I put on a poker face.

It just angered him more. I could see he was going to slap me but I couldn’t move away as his gangs were cornering me.

So, I just stood there, closing my eyes. I know that was a very stupid thing to do but I was too scared to even do anything.

I couldn’t move and I didn’t dare to retaliate... so, I guess, this was the best thing to do.

I slowly waited for the incoming pain that I would feel. But... there’s nothing...

I opened my eyes back.

The tall guy, Taecyeon... stopped the jerk.

He... he saved me. I’m really glad that he came.

“Yah!!” The jerk managed to get loose from Taecyeon’s strong grip. “She splashed the beer on my head...” I could sense he was trembling a little.

Or not. “So, asked her to apologise to me!! Or maybe you can... Big Boss!!” The jerk pushed Taecyeon’s body with his index finger.

“It must be an accident...” Taecyeon calmly answered. “Let’s go, Seohyun...” He grabbed my hand.

“YAH!! Where do you think you’re going? I still want my apology...” The guy pulled Taecyeon’s shoulder from behind.

I looked at Taecyeon. He was calm as usual.

“Sorry...” He didn’t even turn to that jerk face. Taecyeon took my hand and we left the group.

I was worried. Worried that would anger that guy more. Slowly, I turned my head to look back at the guy.

I was right. “TAECYEON!!” I shouted whilst pulling Taecyeon towards me, avoiding the guy.

He was just about to smash Taecyeon’s head with some empty beer bottle. He was angry.

The guy tumbled down to the floor. He was really drunk.

“Umm...” Taecyeon immediately back away when we both realized that we were so close to each other.

“Taecyeon... there’s another one behind you!!”

The attacker managed to hit him with a baseball bat.

After that happened, immediately the club became chaotic. There was a riot.

All the club’s staffs stepped in to join the fight, even TOP and Siwon too.

I crouched down on one of the corners. I was really scared. The fight was uncontrollable. They were so violent.

But, I did help once or thrice. Then, I scuttled back to the corner.

After the seemingly long fight.... it finally ended. The troublemakers scurried out from the place.

I scanned the whole room. It was a wreck. All that had gotten into the fight were bruised and wounded.

~End of Seohyun’s POV~

 

~Taecyeon’s POV~

Oww, man.... the wound on my stomach was killing me.

It’s been so long since I had a fight. This was the first since 2 years I had stopped completely from fighting.

I slowly sat on the cold marble floor. Ugh!! The wound must take about months to heal.

I leaned my head against the wall.

“I’m really sorry!!” I quickly looked up to the source of the voice.

It was Seohyun. She was bowing.

Wait... what?! Bowing?

“I’m really sorry that I had caused all this mess and troubles!!” She still bowed.

Wait... is she crying now?!

“Yah... don’t worry...” I couldn’t get up so, I just waved my hand assuring her that everything is fine.

She immediately sat beside me. So, near... Why did I suddenly become so nervous?

“That guy just now was... Park Yoochun...”

“Huh?” I put on a questioning face.

After then, Seohyun told me everything about her.

I was right. She was really innocent.

Her mother married another guy. He, too had a daughter, named Yoona. So, biologically... Yoona was not her sister by blood.

Her new father was really nice. He worked really hard for their family. He is willing to do any odd jobs just to feed the family. So, he rarely came home.

Mr.Im had trusted Seohyun’s mother to hold all the money.

Since Yoona had dated Yoochun, the money slowly decreased little by little.

That jerk fooled Yoona into his lies. He told Yoona that he needed money for his sick mother or whatsoever.

Each time, Yoona needed to take the money from her mother, she will asked Seohyun to do it for her.

Seohyun just did what she was asked.

Finally, one time Seohyun found out that Yoochun had cheated on her sister. She tried to tell Yoona but Yoona wouldn’t believe it... so, she needed to convince Yoona to break up with Yoochun.

She really did well from what I had saw.

“I’m really sorry...”

“Yah... stop apologising!!” I wiped off the tears on her face.

“Oh My God!!” She quickly took my hand.

“ARGH!!”

“Sorry... sorry...” She bowed again. “Let me clean it up...”

 

5 months had passed, now... Seohyun was officially my girlfriend. As for, Yoona... she started dating Onew, her classmate.

Onew had been having a crush on her like since forever. They were happy together... that’s what Seohyun had been telling me.

Seohyun however had stopped working at my club because she had classes but she visited me often.

“Yah, Hyun-ah....” I sat beside her.

“Hmm...” She didn’t look up. Her eyes were still glued on her book.

“Hyun...” I whispered at her ear. “Please look at me just for a sec...”

She turned to face me. Immediately, I took the opportunity to kiss her.

“YAH!!” She hit my head with her book. “Why did you do that for?” She stood up.

“What?” I acted innocent.

“You just stole my first kiss!! I hate you...” She started leaving me.

“Yah!! Yah!!” I stopped her. “Okay... I’ll be responsible for it...”

“How?” She folded her arms.

I knelt down on my knee. “What are you doing?” her eyes widened.

I swiftly too out the ring from my jeans. “Will you marry me?”

“Of course no!!” The answer came out from .

“WHAT?!” I quickly stood up.

She laughed. “Just kidding!!” Seohyun immediately ran away from me.

“Yah!! You’re so gonna get it!!” I immediately chase after her

=================================================================================

For everyone that had subscribed or comment on my story.... THANKS A MILLION!!

Sorry for the bad and rapid ending... because my class is going to start soon, I just don't want this story to be unfinish...

So, I had to finish it Today!!

For lady_shizuka : Yes it's taechyun!! Thx for the comment!!

For the others, I'm really sorry to dissapoint you guys as it is not Taecyoon