Smile, Spit, Kick

Unexpected Turn

“You don’t have to do that...” Mr. Im sternly ordered. “Let her be...”  With that, he left.

Yoona was dumbstruck. She couldn’t believe her father would say such a thing.

“Yoona-ah... Dear...please get her back!! Please!!” Mrs. Im bowed down on the floor, still crying.

~Yoona’s POV~

“Omma... please... get up!!” I tried my best to lift Omma’s body.

“Didn’t you hear me.... Omma, I promise to get her back...” I hugged Omma’s weak body.

I don’t know how the hell could I get my sister back, but I don’t care. I’m going to save her.

Somewhere unknown...

~Seohyun’s POV~

“YAH!! Let me go!!” I tried sounded brave.

I knew well that they wouldn’t even care or feel the slightest fear even I shouted my lungs out because they had confined me in a luggage.

But, still, I tried to shout again. Yet, they ignored my bawled. They just continued chatting with themselves.

Suddenly, I could feel my body toppled down as the car had stop abruptly. “Aah...” I winced.

“Let me out!!”  I kicked from inside the bag.

“YAH!! Be quiet, missy!! Or we’ll cut your throat!!” I heard a man banged the bag. Unfortunately, he also had hit right on my forehead.

“Yah... Let me out now!!” I felt my body being carried out from the car.

I kicked, I punched, I tried everything so the man will let me go.

“Yah... You’re not that light!! Keep still!!” But, still I do the opposites.

“You really want me to let go?!” Then, the man threw the bag which I was in it on the floor recklessly.

“AARGHH!!”  I fell flat on my face. I didn’t have the chance to get up when I felt that the bag was being turned over. Again, I fell, on my back.

Slowly, a man ped the bag. The light was blinding me. I couldn’t clearly see their faces but I could sense there were men, only men surrounding me.

I sat up, still in the bag. Slowly, I stood up. I looked at each person carefully around me. I was right. They were all men, not even one of them was a woman. I suddenly felt goose bumps all over my body.

Well, this is because I’m an androphobic kind of person. But, I’m not really scared of them... I just seldom interact with them. Maybe once in two months. This had made me a very introvert kind of person, a sociophobic.

Well, I tried to change... but it was just too hard.  Only Yoona could understand my feelings. How I wish she was here with me...

 “Well... look what we’ve got here...” A erted looking man was eyeing my body. How disgusting. I showed him a disgusted look but deep inside I was trembling in fear. 

“What should we do with her?” A baby faced looking guy said, poking a lollipop inside his mouth.

Immediately, the room was filled with shouts and yelling which I couldn’t even caught a single word which they have been shouting. That just made me even more scared.

But, like always, I remained calm as if I don't feel a slightest bit of terror.

“Yah, yah, yah!!” A tall guy came in, interrupting their conversations. I quickly turned towards the new guy. He was really tall, not to mention a great looking body he got there.

“Yah!! What are you saying?” I quickly slapped myself, trying to wake up from my weird declaration. I quickly looked down, trying to prevent my mind from saying anything stupid again.

“How could I say such a thing when I’m in the middle of this trouble? This is so ridiculous...” I slapped my face again and again.

Suddenly, a strong hand stopped my right hand from slapping myself again. I quickly looked up. It was him, the man that I had stupidly admired.

He was smiling. Once more, the terrified feeling rushed through my body. I had to do something, something to protect myself.

Unconsciously, I spat directly onto his nose. He was surprised by my sudden act, I could see it through his eyes, his widened eyes.

I quickly took the opportunity to run as the second he lets go of my hand. But... but... where should I run?

There were men all around me. It could be hundreds of them.

But I just kept running, running anywhere that could keep me away from them. I slapped, I punched, I dodged, I kicked, I do anything, possibly anything to keep them away.

I don’t know what had got into me. I suddenly became so bold, so brave... so..... not.

“Finally, got ya’...” The same tall guy had caught me. He quickly lifted me and put on his broad left shoulder.

“Let me go... LET... ME... GO, you JERK FACE!! I mustered up all my energy to kick him right on the stomach.

But, no... he still carried me on his shoulder. Wasn’t that painful enough?

The guy just kept silent, taking me somewhere only god knows where. He didn't even took a single act to payback at me.

Suddenly, I felt a little sorry for him.

===============================================================================================

Please do comments!!

Thanks seokyu91 for subscribing to my story!! Because you're the first one to be my subscriber... so, I gladly dedicate this second chappie just for you!!